What's new

Ship begins 50-day patrol of Nansha Islands

It's our sea, and we will not shy away from patrolling it just to please foreigners. The Chinese government is responsible to the people of China only, and people of China demand we protect our sovereignty.
We claim and sent troops to those islands from 1836 , China had no troops on islands before that, in 1974, you kill our men, robed our islands, so now, it's belong to You ??? DO we have any rule on earth like that ??If you kill S.Korean , robe Seoul, so Seoul will belong to You ??

If you waste lots of time and money in SCS(east sea) US will very happy to attack Iran and cut off your oil supply there, and I think your Leaders is far more intelligence than your funny brain.

Why Vietnamese stop talking about war is bad, lost life, families lost their fathers? Maybe because of this:

US-Vietnam naval drill begins against China's wish - Yahoo! News
Former enemies Vietnam and the United States began a joint naval drill on Friday, despite Chinese objections after weeks of escalating tension in the disputed South China Sea.

US officials described the week-long exercises off Vietnam's central coast as "non-combatant events", focused on areas such as navigation and maintenance, in a statement from the consulate general in Ho Chi Minh City.

But China's top military officer General Chen Bingde said Monday that the timing of US naval exercises in the area was "inappropriate", after talks with his American counterpart Admiral Mike Mullen aimed at cooling the tensions.

China, the Philippines, Vietnam, Brunei, Malaysia and Taiwan all have overlapping claims to parts of the South China Sea, believed to be rich in oil and gas deposits and home to shipping lanes vital to global trade.

Vietnam and the Philippines have in recent months accused Beijing of taking increasingly aggressive actions in staking its claims in the sea.

Tensions flared in May when Vietnam said Chinese marine surveillance vessels cut the exploration cables of an oil survey ship.

Since then, a series of anti-China protests have been held in Vietnam, where rallies are rare, with the latest on Sunday being forcibly dispersed by local police. At least 10 people, including journalists, were briefly arrested.

During talks on June 25, Beijing and Hanoi promised to resolve the issue peacefully, and China has warned Washington not to get involved in regional maritime disputes, according to state media.

The US and Vietnam, former wartime enemies, normalised relations in 1995 and have been rapidly building relations across a wide range of areas, including military affairs.

"This exchange helps our respective sailors gain a greater understanding of one another and builds important relationships between our navies for the future," Rear Admiral Tom Carney said of the latest drill.

The Philippine and US navies also recently held 11 days of military exercises close to the South China Sea, war games that have been seen as aimed at recent Chinese provocations.

Why Vietnamese stop talking about war is bad, lost life, families lost their fathers? Maybe because of this:
Bro, we just wanna learn Modern Warfare from US, if not, China will feel so a disappointed to have a poor warfare knowledge as a neighbour :cheers:

We claim and sent troops to those islands from 1836 , China had no troops on islands before that, in 1974, you kill our men, robed our islands, so now, it's belong to You ??? DO we have any rule on earth like that ??If you kill S.Korean , robe Seoul, so Seoul will belong to You ??

If you waste lots of time and money in SCS(east sea) US will very happy to attack Iran and cut off your oil supply there, and I think your Leaders is far more intelligence than your funny brain.
Sending troops on the island does not mean you own it. We patrolled those waters since the Yuan dynasty and our fishermen were there long before 1936. You don't go into an occupied area and say it's yours. 1974 was a response to you stealing islands.

United States does not have the gut to attack Iran. The moment their government start another war, they'll go bankrupt and their people will vote them out of power. The world is not a game of risk, pea brain. Oh most of our oil does NOT come from Iran in case you're retarded enough not to know that.

Bro, we just wanna learn Modern Warfare from US, if not, China will feel so a disappointed to have a poor warfare knowledge as a neighbour :cheers:
You're going to show Americans how to feed fishes with your sailors?

Sending troops on the island does not mean you own it. We patrolled those waters since the Yuan dynasty and our fishermen were there long before 1936. You don't go into an occupied area and say it's yours. 1974 was a response to you stealing islands.

United States does not have the gut to attack Iran. The moment their government start another war, they'll go bankrupt and their people will vote them out of power. The world is not a game of risk, pea brain. Oh most of our oil does NOT come from Iran in case you're retarded enough not to know that.

You're going to show Americans how to feed fishes with your sailors?
1.China may patrol American continent waters also, but it's not belong to you now, so how those Island can belong to you if CHina just have "patrol" but not troops ??

2. Yep, if feeding fishes means Modren wafare :lol:

Hey Vietnamese, when will you take real actions to take back your islands and sea (at least 60-70% of South China Sea I guess)?

Hey Vietnamese, when will you take real actions to take back your islands and sea (at least 60-70% of South China Sea I guess)?
When US send AC and opend fire to CHina,if not, we will just keep on disputing till death, bro.

All we can do now is just protect our EEZ only.

1.China may patrol American continent waters also, but it's not belong to you now, so how those Island can belong to you if CHina just have "patrol" but not troops ??

2. Yep, if feeding fishes means Modren wafare :lol:
Of course American continent does not belong to us, same way South China Sea does not belong to Vietnam. Where were you when we charted the islands? Stuck in some hut and dancing around a fire probably. I can walk into my neighbor's yard and say I claim it too. Vietnamese excuse is pathetic. We'll keep kicking your illegal fishermen out. First discovered, first charted, first fished = ours.

If feeding fish with your sailors is modern warfare, Vietnam would be the number 1 military power in the world today.

Of course American continent does not belong to us, same way South China Sea does not belong to Vietnam. Where were you when we charted the islands? Stuck in some hut and dancing around a fire probably. I can walk into my neighbor's yard and say I claim it too. Vietnamese excuse is pathetic. We'll keep kicking your illegal fishermen out. First discovered, first charted, first fished = ours.

If feeding fish with your sailors is modern warfare, Vietnam would be the number 1 military power in the world today.

First discovered, first charted, first fished = ours.
1.Do any rules on earth accept it ?? In American, First discovered, first charted, first fished was Indian American, but now it belong to the White, bro .IF the world accept your rule, so tell the White to go back Europe now .

2. So, after have trainning with US, you think we have knowledge about modern warfare or not ??OR US navy means Nothing to CHina :lol:

1.Do any rules on earth accept it ?? In American, First discovered, first charted, first fished was Indian American, but now it belong to the White, bro .IF the world accept your rule, so tell the White to go back Europe now .
White Europeans killed the natives and took their land by force. Are you drawing an equivilent of what Vietnamese is doing? In that case, all the more reason to kick you out.

2. So, after have trainning with US, you think we have knowledge about modern warfare or not ??OR US navy means Nothing to CHina :lol:
A single non-combat related exercise does not make you learn the ropes of modern warfare overnight. It takes years and decades to adopt new doctrines, mindset and training. On top of that, billions of dollars are needed to be poured into procuring equipment.

Vietnam does not have the purse for it. If I paddle a boat along an American destroyer, does that mean I learned "modern warfare" too?

White Europeans killed the natives and took their land by force. Are you drawing an equivilent of what Vietnamese is doing? In that case, all the more reason to kick you out.

A single non-combat related exercise does not make you learn the ropes of modern warfare overnight. It takes years and decades to adopt new doctrines, mindset and training. On top of that, billions of dollars are needed to be poured into procuring equipment.

Vietnam does not have the purse for it. If I paddle a boat along an American destroyer, does that mean I learned "modern warfare" too?
1.So how about you CHina ??First discovered Tibet was Hans ??

2.Hehe, Oki, we don't know Mordern wafare, CHina don't have to worry if we have some more drill with US, so keep quiet and let us learn how to Jam enemy's radar from US :smokin:

1.So how about you CHina ??First discovered Tibet was Hans ??
No Viet, they're not Hans. Princess Wencheng of Tang dynasty married their king and that was the start of cultural exchange between the two sides. Since Yuan dynasty, all of their head Lama had to be approved by our emperor. We only lost Tibet after the British invaded.

Don't even attempt to throw this off topic. Come near our islands and you get booted out. Simple as that.

2.Hehe, Oki, we don't know Mordern wafare, CHina don't have to worry if we have some more drill with US, so keep quiet and let us learn how to Jam enemy's radar from US :smokin:
Sure, enjoy the exercise. From the looks of it, you guys suck at resisting jamming. Case in point, your panicky Su-30 pilots.

No Viet, they're not Hans. Princess Wencheng of Tang dynasty married their king and that was the start of cultural exchange between the two sides. Since Yuan dynasty, all of their head Lama had to be approved by our emperor. We only lost Tibet after the British invaded.

Don't even attempt to throw this off topic. Come near our islands and you get booted out. Simple as that.

Sure, enjoy the exercise. From the looks of it, you guys suck at resisting jamming. Case in point, your panicky Su-30 pilots.

1. approved by China emperor doesn't means it must belong to CHina, become CHina province.And can you show me any evidence that: we VN killed your fishmen on those island and robed them from you ??

2.Hehe, hope after traning, we can jam enemy radar, and they will keep quiet when talking about modern wafare. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom