What's new

"Shining India, Swaggering India" - Times of India

Man!! this slanty eye discussion hurts you. Isnt it?

Racism is not acceptable in a civilized world. You guys have been hurling racist remarks at me with endless insinuation about my ethnicity/nationality. It's quite rich coming from you asking me this question. Are you really that stupid?

Götterdämmerung;2974147 said:
Racism is not acceptable in a civilized world. You guys have been hurling racist remarks at me with endless insinuation about my ethnicity/nationality. It's quite rich coming from you asking me this question. Are you really that stupid?

Like I said, Indians cannot bear to be criticized by Westerners.

Any Westerner who criticizes India (even those journalists who write stories about the majority of Indian people practising open defecation)... they are immediately labelled as either a Chinese or a Pakistani. :rofl:

..81 IQ guy superior to 101 IQ guys :lol:

Did you know that an IQ score of 81 is on the borderline of mental retardation?

In my profession it is 45,000$ when you start...Since being rich or poor is the criteria for everything I guess comparing my Family income with the commies will make me much much superior to them..81 IQ guy superior to 101 IQ guys :lol:

Is that the average income of Indian middle class? If yes – wow, India's middle class has a higher income than German middle class. Incredible India.

In my profession it is 45,000$ when you start...Since being rich or poor is the criteria for everything I guess comparing my Family income with the commies will make me much much superior to them..81 IQ guy superior to 101 IQ guys :lol:

You can't do copy paste with 81 IQ, u need 100+ IQ.:rofl:

Götterdämmerung;2974165 said:
Is that the average income of Indian middle class? If yes – wow, India's middle class has a higher income than German middle class. Incredible India.

Isnt being rich the criteria you guys are using?

Did you know that an IQ score of 81 is on the borderline of mental retardation?

Ohh i didnt know that..isnt it funny that even after been on the borderline of mental retardation we are capble of sending satellites into space,build long range missles,were the one to invent zero,ayurveda etc and your high IQ nation of 101 IQ is accused of copy pasting everywhere..Why dont you guys come up with something innovative?

Götterdämmerung;2974147 said:

Don't try to be a wise man. Actually you are stupid who thinks that ppl don't recognize you.

If you are so B*tt hurt due to this word and you feel racism is not acceptable in a civilized world, then show me one of your remark you have done against Chinese making such racial remarks against Indians.

Actually now you will look a real idiot.

Like I said, Indians cannot bear to be criticized by Westerners.

Any Westerner who criticizes India (even those journalists who write stories about the majority of Indian people practising open defecation)... they are immediately labelled as either a Chinese or a Pakistani. :rofl:

Lol, these days Chinese are hiding them self under diff identity and country flags.

They feel so proud to project them self any thing but not Chinese.

Isnt being rich the criteria you guys are using?

I never mentionned anything about being rich or not. We were discussing about the parameter for middle class in the respective countries.

Don't try to be a wise man. Actually you are stupid who thinks that ppl don't recognize you.

If you are so B*tt hurt due to this word and you feel racism is not acceptable in a civilized world, then show me one of your remark you have done against Chinese making such racial remarks against Indians.

Actually now you will look a real idiot.

Idiot, I have criticised more than once the Chinese for bringing up IQ and what not. I even once called a Chinese forumer a c*nt for using racist word against Indians.

And yeah, as if I care what you think of me. It's the internet, idiot.

:hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: i believe one should be able to report a thread as well....30 pages of trolling!!! i am ready to put a bet that if a mod just simply delete this thread without even reading a single post there would be a zero loss to any valuable information....

Götterdämmerung;2974241 said:
I never mentionned anything about being rich or not. We were discussing about the parameter for middle class in the respective countries.

Idiot, I have criticised more than once the Chinese for bringing up IQ and what not. I even once called a Chinese forumer a c*nt for using racist word against Indians.

And yeah, as if I care what you think of me. It's the internet, idiot.

You now even look moron. put that link and then talk.

And yeah its the internet, inferior mind.

I remember an encounter way back in 1999 traveling in Amtrak train and meeting a young Indian. His boastfulness was amazing: Those were the days of the Dot Com and Internet early hypes. He kept insisting that: It is the Indians who are behind the American red-hot economy and that without Indian software guys in America the American economy would not be where it is now. I think such attitudes have only become more pronounced. That was an otherwise quite a sensible guy. I can relate more personal but...
Indians, particularly the young educated ones are infected with hubris. False modesty is one thing but constant bragging is distasteful. I try to avoid the young Indians here in America whenever I can. The moment they find out that I am one of those 1% Pakistanis in the area they bragging starts.
The older ones are ok!

Don't you remember, you were boasting to me about having pale skin? :P

And when some people took issue with it, due to your previous profile picture... you then CHANGED your profile picture to a more pale looking one. :D Don't you remember I like to take screenshots?

Keep lying Chini, it was you who were taking your usual racist dig at me and I had to respond, although I thought let's not go down to a chinis level and show him that what people in hongkong do to have less shitty skin color. But you're beyond redemption.

grqAe.png

you then CHANGED your profile picture to a more pale looking one. :D Don't you remember I like to take screenshots?

Lol I keep on changing profiles chini, last one was me holding scotch, this one is with dope. I even regularly comment on PDF facebook page. Although I remember when someone told you an obese guy, you just ran away. ;)

Talking about screenshot, I'll keep this screenshot for future reference for sure. ;)

Cf1jV.png

Back
Top Bottom