What's new

Shias from Iran and Iraq rally up to fight Sunni ISIS in Iraq - Suicide Bombers and Kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you call defending your nation a sectarian move ...

Defending your nation is good yes. The problem is, everything that has been going on in the region has been framed as Sunni vs. Shia.

These Iraqi militias for example.

Always choose the lesser of two evils........ they, along with Yankee air cover, are our best bet against Wahabi's hounds of hell.........
I think i'd prefer the peshmerga, i believe U.S has more faith in them as they have been their staunch supporters due to commonality of interests. Plus they are better trained. U.S won't want any Iraqis, whether of any sect. after the "massive flee", too bad they still got killed, should have fought.

When was the last time a shia blew himself up in a market place in Pakistan or Iraq? What's that? Is that a cricket sound I hear? That's right stfu.
Keep calm mate, just a not so very religious person here.

Same as your brain ...
I appreciate that :)

I've seen Peshmerga in action..... they are no match for these dogs........ solution lies in some sort of a combined approach, along with the Iranians........

I think i'd prefer the peshmerga, i believe U.S has more faith in them as they have been their staunch supporters due to commonality of interests. Plus they are better trained. U.S won't want any Iraqis, whether of any sect. after the "massive flee", too bad they still got killed, should have fought.

I've seen Peshmerga in action..... they are no match for these dogs........ solution lies in some sort of a combined approach, along with the Iranians........
Action or no action they won't flee, they want their areas, it's do or die for them. For a capitalist country like the US they will give the best bang for the buck. US if it arms them, will arm them good. Iranian involvement will fuel the sectarian side of the conflict too much. Kurds IMPO are the safest bet for the Americans, good equipment with American air cover and you're good to go!

I see grim chances that US troops would land on Iraqi soil again. Special forces won't cut, enemy is too largely scattered plus in large numbers.

Never gonna happen! The US will never arm the Kurds..... don't forget the Turks....... you can only expect air cover along with American "advisors"........

Action or no action they won't flee, they want their areas, it's do or die for them. For a capitalist country like the US they will give the best bang for the buck. US if it arms them, will arm them good. Iranian involvement will fuel the sectarian side of the conflict too much. Kurds IMPO are the safest bet for the Americans, good equipment with American air cover and you're good to go!

I see grim chances that US troops would land on Iraqi soil again. Special forces won't cut, enemy is too largely scattered plus in large numbers.

Defending your nation is good yes. The problem is, everything that has been going on in the region has been framed as Sunni vs. Shia.

Believe me ... Non of super power armies can defeat this al-Qaeda monkeys on the ground !

Only Iranian strategy defeated them in Syria ... & we are going to finish them in Iraq or ...

Or make them a painful disaster for their supporters ...

Of course it is because the Iranian Ayatollahs and the Arab Clerics won't stop exporting their respective 'revolutions' all across the Muslim World !

If our Governments were only a little less shameless they would've rooted out the sectarian vermin within our ranks who's compass points either to Tehran or to Riyadh !

Maybe....just maybe in our case because of too much innocent blood being spilled by Pakistanis of Pakistanis when pandering to the Arab-Iranian sectarian BS, the Government's hand may actually be forced to clamp down on sectarianism spreading in Pakistan since the Iranian Revolution & the Arab response to that !

Iraq is a goner; unfortunately we may see things getting a lot worse before they get any better (as the cliche goes) because either side isn't behaving themselves & they are & they would continue to support their proxies of choice to the terrible ruin of the Iraqi people !

Just take a seat & enjoy the big show ... Then I will introduce you some one !

Americans call him Shadow !

Believe me ... Non of super power armies can defeat this al-Qaeda monkeys on the ground !

Only Iranian strategy defeated them in Syria ... & we are going to finish them in Iraq or ...

Or make them a painful disaster for their supporters ...

Good luck then. If you are killing terrorists like Al-Qaeda then I support you 100%. :tup:

Of course it is because the Iranian Ayatollahs and the Arab Clerics won't stop exporting their respective 'revolutions' all across the Muslim World !

If our Governments were only a little less shameless they would've rooted out the sectarian vermin within our ranks who's compass points either to Tehran or to Riyadh !

Maybe....just maybe in our case because of too much innocent blood being spilled by Pakistanis of Pakistanis when pandering to the Arab-Iranian sectarian BS, the Government's hand may actually be forced to clamp down on sectarianism spreading in Pakistan since the Iranian Revolution & the Arab response to that !

Iraq is a goner; unfortunately we may see things getting a lot worse before they get any better (as the cliche goes) because either side isn't behaving themselves & they are & they would continue to support their proxies of choice to the terrible ruin of the Iraqi people !

There is a big difference between attacking & defending ...

people in pakistani punjab attacked and injured 2 shia muslims for cheering iran in WC against argentina .

what a disgrace . anyway , the most hateful thread i've ever seen from a pakistani .

keep up this shyt .

There is a big difference between attacking & defending ...

Indeed there is; however I fail to see how that applies to the Iranian-Arab turf war that has been going around since the '80s ?

Sunnis & Shias were living in peace throughout the Muslim World before the Iranian Revolution & the Arab response to that - If only you guys would stop supporting your people of choice in whatever 'attack or defense' you think you're doing.....we'd be alright !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom