What's new

Shia milita attack kills 73 in Sunni mosque.

Any shia sunni extremist should be dealt with exactly the same. Targeting a mosque has been a rubber stamp of sunni extremists for the past 4 years. Now if these shias start doing this crap things will be getting more out of hand. It needs to be fixed right now, not making the mistakes of that extremist maliki should be made high priority.

probably isis false flag

these thugs showed that they can do whatever it take to reach to their goals ...

side note , most of those so called shiia fighters are based on their tribe identity and they act as they pleased ... no one really have any control over them ...

some of them even attacked Ayatollah Sistani representatives in some cities ...

shit , I read source of new ... AlJazerea ...

Qatar is one of main supporter of ISIS , and they clearly showed that they won't mind a sectarian war in Iraq ....

Yes, that's because ISIS is Sunni and Sunnis are aiding the ISIS; ISIS didn't just happen to conquer half Iraq with their divine powers, Sunnis tribes and Sunni money played an instrumental role in their success in Iraq. I don't care about political correctness and I Am simply stating the fact.
dude, i am a Sunni and dont support ISIS, so some shia comes into my house and kills me, will it be justified, dude not everyone is a terrorist and a terrorist supporter

dude, i am a Sunni and dont support ISIS, so some shia comes into my house and kills me, will it be justified, dude not everyone is a terrorist and a terrorist supporter

you are supporting them when it come to killing shiia ... just don't try to fool others ...

Although I am Shia, Killing unarmed people in mosque is disgusting extremist are every where. this bloodshed should be stopped.

What to say ? if i say something ill probably get a -ve rating so better to stay quiet :frown:
but one thing is clear that this will make ISIS more strong than ever! Iraq is heading towards its destruction May ALLAH help all innocent Muslims(shia,sunni) and minorities.

It looks like Iraq is turning out to be another Afghanistan....

Back
Top Bottom