What's new

Shia milita attack kills 73 in Sunni mosque.

So Shias get blown up in droves every other day in Iraq by Sunni and Wahabbi extremists and it's business as usual. Yet this is supposed to be a far bigger issue?

I am not condoning this incident or anything as such, but talks for a united Iraq should continue.

lol Killing people who are praying on friday and calling for united iraq is out of the window now. The problem is it's iran who is behind those attacks they want to fuel the divide in iraq for their own benefit, mark my word if iraq gets divided the shia in iraq would be neglected by iran because they won't have proxy use for them. That is why iran is trying hard to keep iraq united under a shia rule so they can control the country sunni's by proxy, hence they told maliki to resign to keep their hope alive.

lol Killing people who are praying on friday and calling for united iraq is out of the window now. The problem is it's iran who is behind those attacks they want to fuel the divide in iraq for their own benefit, mark my word if iraq gets divided the shia in iraq would be neglected by iran because they won't have proxy use for them. That is why iran is trying hard to keep iraq united under a shia rule so they can control the country sunni's by proxy, hence they told maliki to resign to keep their hope alive.
If it's in Iran's interests to keep Iraq united then they wouldn't be the one behind these. IMO these attacks are probably carried out by groups that are independent. Either way I don't believe this should affect talks. Remember shias have been blown up in far greater numbers yet are willing to talk..

So Shias get blown up in droves every other day in Iraq by Sunni and Wahabbi extremists and it's business as usual. Yet this is supposed to be a far bigger issue?

I am not condoning this incident or anything as such, but talks for a united Iraq should continue.

most killings in Iraq are of Sunnis, not shia or wahabi

Source

Iraqi Body Count

most killings in Iraq are of Sunnis, not shia or wahabi

Source

Iraqi Body Count

Not seeing the link to the source?

And btw what % of sunnis are killed by groups like ISIS for not abiding by them?

I'm afraid the solution for both Iraq and Afghanistan is to split the countries. Though, this solution wouldn't be good for Pakistan and Turkey. As for Afghanistan, almost the whole north should be Tajikistan any way.

Sectarian Extremist on both sides are a disgrace to Islam.

We condemn such sectarian attacks whether Sunni attacks on Shias or Shias attacks on Sunnis.

After a week from this event , Is there any reliable source to prove shias were behind this crime or the whole thread is based on accusation ?

Iraq Body Count
I don't see Sunni or Shi'a written anywhere

do you have a link of your source or is your a** the source
I think it's important to recognize that even if there were a hypothetical source that showed more Sunnis being killed than Shias, then one has to question how many sunnis were killed by groups such as ISIS which are Sunni themselves. Though I highly doubt there is such a source.

But regardless, I think it's time people get beyond these sectarian arguments and look at the bigger picture.

Back
Top Bottom