What's new

Shia milita attack kills 73 in Sunni mosque.

Divide the country. Baghdad is a sunni City so hand over baghdad and everyone goes their seperate ways.

You don't divide the country based on 1 city or its capital...

What would you want that we should do with Manama/Bahrain?

so has any shia militia group claimed responsibility for the attack yet ?

Didn't I just add my view in the former post ? I told you whenever religious groups turn vigilantes they are terrorists, yet nothing is clear about this incident, news agencies say a suicide bomber has attacked the mosque followed by a firing group which brings first thoughts on ISIS, other news sources say that it was 1 terrorist with a machine gun who killed them all. If it was a Shi'a militia then i'm sure it was 1 or a handful of lunatics who went on their own attack without a call from the higher commanders of those groups. There is always blowback from religious groups, just like the TTP is a blowback from using them on the Soviets.

People are also tired of seeing ISIS blowing innocent people up, though none of that catches your attention which I understand considering your hatred against Shias, but if you hate them that much then who is going to listen to some religious brainwashed person, so blow up or kill some innocents the way they do back in Eritrea as you boast about.

Soooo the best outcome is to divide iraq and everyone goes their own way agree?

Soooo the best outcome is to divide iraq and everyone goes their own way agree?

So you agree with all what I said, good.

Like I said, your views are influenced by religious hatred, here is the earlier post to give you direction.

but if you hate them that much then who is going to listen to some religious brainwashed person, so blow up or kill some innocents the way they do back in Eritrea as you boast about it.

Division requires sides to call for and accept new borders which won't be accepted, it would be nothing more then a drawn line on a map, if it was a solution the west would call for. Yet the US, Germany and other powerful states are calling for 'inclusiveness' and coming together. Not sure why you care, you don't care about people being killed you just spend your life hating on Shi'a, I don't understand people from Bangladesh and Africa worried about this and hating Iran, solve some problems in your own region.

So you agree with all what I said, good.

Like I said, your views are influenced by religious hatred, here is the earlier post to give you direction.

Division requires sides to call for and accept new borders which won't be accepted, it would be nothing more then a drawn line on a map, if it was a solution the west would call for. Yet the US, Germany and other powerful states are calling for 'inclusiveness' and coming together. Not sure why you care, you don't care about people being killed you just spend your life hating on Shi'a, I don't understand people from Bangladesh and Africa worried about this and hating Iran, solve some problems in your own region.

well a muslim is always another muslim brother no matter where they are from like the prophet pbuh ordered us. so i am only following his orders by caring do you have any objection to the prophet pbuh teachings?

Division even with a drawn line is much easier outcome than what is happening right now, the Shia/Sunni/Kurdish demographic is one of the easiest in Iraq. The Sunni now wants it so as the kurds it seems that the shia that wants unity as long as they have the power. It is not going to work unless the Sunni also have their own army in sunni area which the shia is not accepting. so it looks like it's going to be a division even america and the west are pushing towards it without showing their hands.

well a muslim is always another muslim brother no matter where they are from like the prophet pbuh ordered us. so i am only following his orders by caring do you have any objection to the prophet pbuh teachings?

Division even with a drawn line is much easier outcome than what is happening right now, the Shia/Sunni/Kurdish demographic is one of the easiest in Iraq. The Sunni now wants it so as the kurds it seems that the shia that wants unity as long as they have the power. so it looks like it's going to be a division even america and the west are pushing towards it without showing their hands.

Your Muslim brothers are dieing daily whilst you are sitting in comfortable kaffir ruled Australia, you want to speak about the Prophet yet you do nothing, what a joke.

How can the Shia block an army for Sunnis if they don't control those parts anymore, they have ISIS now, many are working with the Iraqi army now that Maliki left.
15,000 Sunni tribesmen to join Iraqi forces to fight IS

Kurds are different, they're foreigners.

It is not going to work unless the Sunni also have their own army in sunni area which the shia is not accepting
How would you know what works and what doesn't, you don't even know about the political system and constitution of current Iraq which is what causes many of those problems.

Anyway think what you want what's the point of discussing it with someone from Africa who doesn't know about it.

Your Muslim brothers are dieing daily whilst you are sitting in comfortable kaffir ruled Australia, you want to speak about the Prophet yet you do nothing, what a joke.

Says the Iraqi who resides in Holland? lmao
i do my part don't worry about what i do stick to the subject or shut it.

How can the Shia block an army for Sunnis if they don't control those parts anymore, they have ISIS now, many are working with the Iraqi army now that Maliki left.
15,000 Sunni tribesmen to join Iraqi forces to fight IS

That is what they proposed a federal system where 3 armies one for sunni one shia and kurdish (peshmerga) each controlling their area and no army allowed to enter the other territory. are you even updated with what's the political situation or you are just intreseted in what military development taking place.
the 15,000 sunni joining iraqi forces to fight ISIS would be part of a new Sunni army as proposed but the shia faction are not agreeing to the after ISIS part of the agreement. Hatem sulieman the tribesman official spokesman said that Shia and their army will not be present in sunni area in the near future.

Kurds are different, they're foreigners.

They are still Iraqi, and they seem to be backing the sunni of dividing Iraq 3 ways so once ISIS is put down it seems it will be moving into that direction. (The kurds agreed to join the attack on ISIS on a many condition one of them is that a split would be possible after the threat of ISIS is gone).

How would you know what works and what doesn't, you don't even know about the political system and constitution of current Iraq which is what causes many of those problems.

well it looks like i know much more than you on what's happening there.

Anyway think what you want what's the point of discussing it with someone from Africa who doesn't know about it.

you think people don't understand what's going on in Iraq?lmao The iraqi problems is known dude it seems that you are lacking the political aspect of it.

They are still Iraqi, and they seem to be backing the sunni of dividing Iraq 3 ways so once ISIS is put down it seems it will be moving into that direction. (The kurds agreed to join the attack on ISIS on a many condition one of them is that a split would be possible after the threat of ISIS is gone).

Kurds want their own country, they stayed with Iraq because they had to, however recent events have shown that Iraqis don't care enough about their country to fight for it when it comes to their religious beliefs, I can't believe that Baathist Generals were employed by the Iraqi army to supposedly combat the ISIS!

Kurds want their own country, they stayed with Iraq because they had to, however recent events have shown that Iraqis don't care enough about their country to fight for it when it comes to their religious beliefs, I can't believe that Baathist Generals were employed by the Iraqi army to supposedly combat the ISIS!

Kurds want their own country only if they control tikrit (oil), since they are controlling it but it is unresolved issue they will not be independent unless they have access to natural resources to compensate them for their loss share of the iraqi oil. kurdistan won't survive with hostile neighbours around it and without any sea ports, it needs good relation for smooth transition into independent. The deal the kurds has made to fight ISIS it will be very interesting how it would plan out once ISIS is gone.

I'm not the one talking about the prophet quoting his saying.

Well you asked why would i care about a muslim in iraq and i told you that my prophet has ordered it, if you have a problem with that then it's your problem.

Kurds want their own country only if they control tikrit (oil), since they are controlling it but it is unresolved issue they will not be independent unless they have access to natural resources to compensate them for their loss share of the iraqi oil. kurdistan won't survive with hostile neighbours around it and without any sea ports, it needs good relation for smooth transition into independent. The deal the kurds has made to fight ISIS it will be very interesting how it would plan out once ISIS is gone.

You see why I won't argue further,

Back
Top Bottom