What's new

Shia Cleric Meets Yogi Adityanath, Demands Committee On Shia Welfare

I don't think you concern matters at all, neither your single vote or 1 lakh rupees matters. I asked you one thing, If upper caste hindus can't be trusted with development of lower caste hindus, can we trust majority section of one the minorities to take care of their minority section honestly.

when a wise man points to the moon the fool looks at the tip of his finger

Shia Personal Law Board member Maulana Yasoob Abbas on Saturday met Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Aditya Nath Yogi here.

"We had a courtesy meeting with the Chief Minister but a delegation of the Board will soon meet him in connection with our demands," Abbas said.

The delegation will demand setting up a separate committee or commission on the lines of Sachar Committee for ensuring development and welfare of minority Shia among the Muslims, he said.

The Rajinder Sachar Committee was commissioned in 2005 by former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to prepare a report on the latest social, economic and educational conditions of the Muslim community.

On being asked about his take on 'triple talaq', the Shia leader said the practice should be done away with.

Responding to the Ayodhya issue, Abbas said, "The Shias want that the Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid issue should be resolved through mutual negotiations and the government should assist in this task."

http://www.outlookindia.com/newswir...mands-committee-on-shia-welfare/967286?scroll
I believe it's a good move, Shia must have their own separate committee or commission than Sunnis.
@ranjeet Your comments says all about your mentality. Shia cleric met the CM for some basic law amendment like triple talak or may also include 10th Muharram holiday. These are normal things and in fact positive. And you are looking for a perfect chance of dividing muslims even in this? Had hai bhai had hai teri azmat ko salam.

No I have no idea what is "Jigya".

I have always learnt to respect people no matter from which religion or minority they belong.

This is only those extremist Hindus nutters I despise, who just burnt a 90 year old Dalit man alive.

The Hindu verstion of Talibans likes of Yogi, Modi or Swami could be your heroes but such fanatics do not deserve place in the govt, they should be thrown in jails protected by crocodiles forever.
Lol...all rants no substance...!!
Deserve, don't deserve....will be decided by the people of UP! You shouldn't over think it...it ain't good for your health

Equality is a basic law in India, so the Shia community is as much part of India as any other community.
I don't support any form of division in India.
India cannot be turned in to a battle ground between Iran and the Saudis.

Lol...all rants no substance...!!
Deserve, don't deserve....will be decided by the people of UP! You shouldn't over think it...it ain't good for your health
The thing you are celebrating, you are simply not thinking about the end result of it.

@ranjeet Your comments says all about your mentality. Shia cleric met the CM for some basic law amendment like triple talak or may also include 10th Muharram holiday. These are normal things and in fact positive. And you are looking for a perfect chance of dividing muslims even in this? Had hai bhai had hai teri azmat ko salam.

Dividing Muslims? Nah. Ashura is already gazetted holiday in India. And yes triple talaq debate is hot at the moment and we need an amicable solution to it.

when a wise man points to the moon the fool looks at the tip of his finger
Yes, that's why I asked you what are your views on this topic whereas you are still stuck on this Hindu's finger for getting you attention to it.

No I have no idea what is "Jigya".

I have always learnt to respect people no matter from which religion or minority they belong.

This is only those extremist Hindus nutters I despise, who just burnt a 90 year old Dalit man alive.

The Hindu verstion of Talibans likes of Yogi, Modi or Swami could be your heroes but such fanatics do not deserve place in the govt, they should be thrown in jails protected by crocodiles forever.
That 90 year old Dalit was burned back in 2015, when secularism ruled UP

That 90 year old Dalit was burned back in 2015, when secularism ruled UP

Does that make those extremist hindus (militants of Yogi) less of monsters who did that?

Now what next? Terrorist Swami blew up the train and killed dozens of Pakistanis and since "Aliens" ruled that Indian state at that time, it makes him less of a terrorist?

Thats cute-
large-p-30-a.jpg

:)

Muslims Burnt Train in which Innocent Kids, Women's & other died which led to the riots. Had Muslims not burnt the Train, riots wouldn't have happened. :)
So you think Kamal Chouhan was a muslim who planted bombs ? or Colonel Purohit was a Muslim?
The truth is you guys(Hindus) did all, from Train burning to riots, and then blamed them on muslims.

So you think Kamal Chouhan was a muslim who planted bombs ? or Colonel Purohit was a Muslim?
The truth is you guys(Hindus) did all, from Train burning to riots, and then blamed them on muslims.

Learn about subject, I'd be happy to debate. Taqqiya won't work. :wave:

The thing you are celebrating, you are simply not thinking about the end result of it.
You bet...!! I have a clear vision!! End result would be a much saner society which mutually coexists...!

Back
Top Bottom