What's new

India's Muslim correction

I have put him on ignore. Can't see anything he posts
178990.jpg

189343.jpg

Mudde ki baat yeh hai ki aap koyi bhi ho, khul ke saamnay aao. Dealing with false flaggers and larpers is not my cup of tea. An extreme Hindutva and a moderate one all get treated with the same scorn on this forum. So people should drop the charade.

I was engaging with him decently during the initial few posts. But he kept doing name calling. So I gave it back. Then he started attacking me personally and again I gave it back. Trolls like him obviously insist on continuing, and I don't have the patience or the need. So I blocked him.

Mudde ki baat yeh hai ki aap koyi bhi ho, khul ke saamnay aao. Dealing with false flaggers and larpers is not my cup of tea. An extreme Hindutva and a moderate one all get treated with the same scorn on this forum. So people should drop the charade.

I was engaging with him decently during the initial few posts. But he kept doing name calling. So I gave it back. Then he started attacking me personally and again I gave it back. Trolls like him obviously insist on continuing, and I don't have the patience or the need. So I blocked him.
I toh pay back, double coin.

Yeah, Pk guys k saath quick ban hammer mil jaata hai so those I let go.

Back
Top Bottom