What's new

GOVT DELEGATION MEETS ECP, DEMANDS ‘PTI FOREIGN FUNDING’ VERDICT

Bhai the Govt is seriously this time GOING FOR A KILL. Any remnants of PTI sympathisers in the institution will be countered viciously. PTI will be denotified and Imran put behind bars.
Because you said so and we should all "mark your words" like all the previous times

1659099178032.png

Not even MQM and TLP were banned. The country is facing the worst economic crisis and look at this lot’s priorities:

Imran put behind bars.
hmm. Do you think the reason they haven't put him behind bars yet is because PTI hasn't been de-notified yet or is it because he will drive a huge bamboo up theirs, (all of them), if they do. If it's the latter, then I am curious to see how your little plan works.

Phansi bhi laga do bhai...

I've saved this post, and I will especially make a Twitter account to post under this tweet.

No way in hell PTI gets banned, because the verdict is in favor of PTI. That's why it's being delayed...because if you give a clean chit to PTI now then bye bye to the narrative of foreign funding PDM has been propping up for so long. Is liay bas lamba kartay jao and keep up the pressure through press conferences and rhetoric.

Back
Top Bottom