What's new

Shia Cleric Meets Yogi Adityanath, Demands Committee On Shia Welfare

Just knowing the term Jizya dont mean that you know everything about it
What was wrong with Jizya? Government run on taxes and every citizen of a country has to pay taxes in order to get state services . Muslims were paying Zakhat i.e 2.5 % tax on their wealth every year. Non Muslims had to pay jaziya as they were not paying Zakhat. It was also mandatory for muslim to fight in war while there was no such obligation from non muslims if they were paying jizya then it was islamic state who was taking the responsibility of their safety and protection
Clearly you know nothing about it...jizya is for non muslims also called a dhimmis or second class citizens...they were given two options either covert into Islam or get killed...or pay jizya so that you are spared!!
First learn the history of Islam before commenting!

We don't need to divide them. They are divided since 1000+ years.
Blaming others and cry victim is a well adopted strategy for 1000+ years.
Need to come out of it and act like a responsible part of society.

LOL India is no Muslim majority nation to ask for protection money from minorities.
We all know how it works in Islamic majority nations.

It is very sad, he forgets what the Muslim majority does to minority asking Jizya for protection. But he has the audacity to preach us.
It's not for protection....it has to be paid by non Muslim's just to stay alive!!

Divide and rule politics at work. Shias and Sunnis need to work together for common goals. Not just in Lucknow but all regions. We all have to play a part in reducing tensions and working with each other.
Hindus did not create the Sunni-Shia divide

Clearly you know nothing about it...jizya is for non muslims also called a dhimmis or second class citizens...they were given two options either covert into Islam or get killed...or pay jizya so that you are spared!!
!
I think you gone retarded..stop learning Islam from these stupid yogi and jogi feeding non sense in your thick brain.. I knwo jizya is for non Muslim and whats wrong with it? Muslim paid taxes in form of zakaha nd non muslim paid in form of jizya and rest are just your brain farts

Btw Muslims treated non muslim much better than the way you are treating dalits i.e people of your own religion lol

physically in karachi. mentally in lucknow.

unlike Pakistan, in India ahmedis are considered Muslim.

Ur remarks are totally ridiculous the Ahmedi are non Muslims whether in India, Iran or any part of the world. It is not Pak issue, they are declared unanimously Non Muslims by all sects.

I think you gone retarded..stop learning Islam from these stupid yogi and jogi feeding non sense in your thick brain.. I knwo jizya is for non Muslim and whats wrong with it? Muslim paid taxes in form of zakaha nd non muslim paid in form of jizya and rest are just your brain farts

Btw Muslims treated non muslim much better than the way you are treating dalits i.e people of your own religion lol
Lol...Muslim's paid taxes for their welfare...non Muslim's or affectionately called dhimmis by Muslim overlords...paid jizya to stay alive!!
Lol the more you squirm and call me names...the more it proves I'm right!

Last edited:
Ur remarks are totally ridiculous the Ahmedi are non Muslims whether in India, Iran or any part of the world. It is not Pak issue, they are declared unanimously Non Muslims by all sects.

not in india.

india provides freedom to pratice what they beleive and recognizes what they want to be considered themselves.

Ahmediyya people consider themselves as muslims and india resognizes that.

Ahmadiyyas find place as Islam sect in census
With a large section of Muslim clerics deeming the community to be heretics, successive governments in previous years had refrained from including them as a sect of Islam in the census report.

Written by ZEESHAN SHAIKH | Mumbai | Published:August 4, 2016 4:36 am

upload_2017-3-26_7-4-40.png

ahmadiyyas, islam sects, islam, ahmadiyyas sect, ahmadiyyas islam, islamic sects, islam india, ahmadiyya legal status, 2011 census, india population, india news In earlier census reports, only Sunnis, Shias, Bohras and Agakhanis were identified as sects of Islam.
The Ahmadiyyas, one of the most persecuted sects in the Muslim community, have finally managed find a place in India as a sect of Islam in the 2011 census. With a large section of Muslim clerics deeming the community to be heretics, successive governments in previous years had refrained from including them as a sect of Islam in the census report. This happened despite successive High Court judgments upholding their legal status as Muslims.
The community, which was recently lauded by Prime Minister Narendra Modi for its “religious tolerance and universal brotherhood”, has found its name included in the “Details of Sects/Religions clubbed under specific religious community” data released by the government last week. In earlier census reports, only Sunnis, Shias, Bohras and Agakhanis were identified as sects of Islam.
Conservative estimates of the community’s population in India, which originated in Qadiyan in Punjab, is pegged at 1 lakh. “It is a welcome move by the government,” said Mahmood Ahmed, former president of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Jamaat, Mumbai.
The sect’s origins lie in Qadian in Punjab. Mirza Ghulam Ahmad founded the movement in 1889. Rejecting orthodox Muslim beliefs, he preached that he was the promised messiah with the divinely inspired task of bringing God’s teaching into harmony with the present-day world. He said he was the messiah whose advent was awaited by Muslims, Christians and Jews alike, as well as the incarnation of Krishna.
Since its inception, the sect has been opposed by hardline Muslim clerics. This opposition culminated in a constitutional amendment in 1974 in Pakistan, declaring the Ahmadiyyas to be non-Muslims in the eyes of law. Soon after, there was widespread violence and persecution against the community in Pakistan.
Leading Islamic seminaries in India, like the the Darul Uloom Deoband, have also declared the community as non-Muslim. They are also not given representation on the All India Muslim Personal Law Board.
Indian law, however, regards them as Muslims. The Kerala High Court in 1970 upheld their legal status as Muslims. It ruled that Ahmadiyyas are Muslims and that they cannot be declared apostates by other sects of the religion because they hold true to the two fundamental beliefs of Islam: that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad was a servant and messenger of God.

indianexpress com/article/india/india-news-india/ahmadiyyas-islam-sects-islam-ahmadiyyas-sect-ahmadiyyas-islam-islamic-sects-islam-india-ahmadiyya-legal-status-2011-census-india-population-india-news-2952701/

Back
Top Bottom