What's new

Shenyang J-15 aircraft carrier-based aircraft

I just told u why china bought su-35,not because of aircraft but engine.Because russia won't sell engine without aircraft.

What engine?

Even if China decides to buy some Su-35, it will still get delivered later than the deployment of J-20.

The 117S engine is not that useful for us. :coffee:

What engine?

Even if China decides to buy some Su-35, it will still get delivered later than the deployment of J-20.

The 117S engine is not that useful for us. :coffee:

Of course it is,its got both supercruise and 3d TVC,features china would love to have in j-20.

J-20 doesn't wait for any Russian engine, but only our Indian friends here seem to know better than anyone else. :coffee:

Its not just your indian friends who are skeptical my friend,its ur european and american freinds who are more skeptical on engine of j-20.If it doesn't have supercruise or TVC then j-20 value as 5th gen fighter is greatly decreased.Not trolling,just stating fact.

Its not just your indian friends who are skeptical my friend,its ur european and american freinds who are more skeptical on engine of j-20.If it doesn't have supercruise or TVC then j-20 value as 5th gen fighter is greatly decreased.Not trolling,just stating fact.

Sure, haters will always be skeptical. :coffee:

PLz tell me that su-35 can supercruise?

If not ,why J-20 need its Engine?

The eruopeans and americans still see us as famers and labours. They are skeptical that China can do anything. And yet here we are.

Chinese engineers even if they are idiots still knows the requirements of what 5th gen needs to have. So if it doesn't have it, it would just be a different J-10, not a J-20. Why would they create a J-10 with different design? Just to fool people?

Look at our defence industry in 1989 and 2000 and see where we are today. Then compare to US military advancement in the same time frame and see how much faster we are moving.

Americans still think we eat dogs, when it is illegal to eat dogs in China. With jail time to up to 15 days. So even our publicly known laws does little to change American and european perception, much less our top secret programs.

Americans still think we eat dogs, when it is illegal to eat dogs in China. With jail time to up to 15 days. So even our publicly known laws does little to change American and european perception, much less our top secret programs.

Personally, i have never eaten any dog, nor i would like to taste it, the dog meat has too much heat.

But why eating dog is a sin? Because the westerners don't like it? How about the cattles, they are also the best friend of humans, before the age of industrializaton, all farmers used the cattles as the tools for the agridculture.

Westerners also ate dogs when they had the economic crisis.

grande-boucherie-canine.jpg

Personally, i have never eaten any dog, nor i would like to taste it, the dog meat has too much heat.

But why eating dog is a sin? Because the westerners don't like it? How about the cattles, they are also the best friend of humans, before the age of industrializaton, all farmers used the cattles as the tools for the agridculture.

Westerners also ate dogs when they had the economic crisis.

grande-boucherie-canine.jpg

Not only cattles,they also eat horses。

Talking about hypocrites。:argh:

I don't know what your (and Chinese in this forum) insistence is in always pounding your chests and picking fights but the entire argument started off by a Chinese member making a provocative claim about engines that he could not back, from there, when he could not support his claim he started using military spending to justify himself.

I mentioned that Russia has no shortage of money when it comes to military spending since it allocated 600 billion on new equipment purchases (something that some here can still not grasp).

Either way do you know how much active soldiers China has compared to Russia? Over a million more soldiers, do you have any idea how much money it would cost to have those soldiers? A large chunk of Chinese military spending is simply on feeding, housing, transporting, clothing, and training those soldiers.

Don't kid yourself.. A economy based mainly on export of raw material? Australia too has a economy based on that but they do not require the massive military commitment like maintaining a huge air, navy and ground forces. Unlike Russia, tell me so far how many modern destroyer has Russia commission? None of them yet. In fact, Soviet Union crumble precisely becos they do not have the economy to sustain that kind of expenditure. Not too mention the current Russia.

The Russia couldn't even afford the R&D for upgraded Su-33 and forced to settle for Mig-29K just becos India already help Russian bear the burden of developing it. What kind of fantasy massive expenditure are going to happen?

China precisely can easily afford that becos we are 2nd largest economy.

I just told u why china bought su-35,not because of aircraft but engine.Because russia won't sell engine without aircraft.

Russia supplies China with engines all the time. J10s, Su-27s, SU-30 MKK , Y20 etc. They dont need to sell Su-35 just for the engines. They can make good money with the engines alone.

Back
Top Bottom