What's new

Shenyang J-15 aircraft carrier-based aircraft

the ruskies here are no trolls, just being patriotically biased...

oke, to be fair, much biased. :D

^^ am i right that your new avatar is a group of ethnic Chinese in the Germen WWII army? :D

Ruskies here will be jumping to the top of roof when they realise that. :lol:

you are right. but military hardware sales keep Russian arms industry alive.

precisely speaking, it only kept Sukhoi alive and even making profit...the rest russian defence industries didnt have that luck Sukhoi had```India is Sukhoi's last strong hold, but since the booming of India's economy it gives its financial capability to purchase more capable yet expensive Western military kits``` personally I do not have optimistic views on russia's defence industry, but I can be wrong`!

Of course, coz you guys keep comparing T50 and J20, say keep saying bad things on it.

i know some guys came out a bit harsh, but sometimes biasd and stereotyped posts do make people after it bit strong

^^ am i right that your new avatar is a group of ethnic Chinese in the Germen WWII army? :D

Ruskies here will be jumping to the top of roof when they realise that. :lol:

Actually, i don't know why there is chinese in german army, it is wwII uniform. I just think this is quite a unique photo. no offence.

teddy:

Off topic, China and Germany have been allies in most of the 20th century history.

Some of the most elite nationslist army divisions of China were trained by Germans in earlier 20th century.

Many senior Chinese Nationalist army officiers were trained in Germany (in both German millitary academies and the German army) prior to ww2, including Chiang's adopted son Chiang Wei Guo ( 蒋纬国/ 蔣緯國) , who was the commanding Lieutenant of a German Panzer unit directly involved in Hitler's annex of Austria and the preparation for Poland Invasion at the start of WWII, here :

( with Germany army )

(with German army)

( with his colleagues of Gebirgsjäger - elite Wehrmacht unit)

(years later as Lieutenant General of Republic of China / Taiwan)

KMT had definitely a good relationship with the Nazi Germany, but later Hitler gave up the support for KMT since he didn't want to offend his Japanese ally in the first place.

Heck even USSR was an ally of the Nazi Germany when they together backstabbed Poland.

KMT had definitely a good relationship with the Nazi Germany, but later Hitler gave up the support for KMT since he didn't want to offend his Japanese ally in the first place.

wrong.

On the record, both Hitler and Göring trusted Chiang much more than Japan, which Göring thought as "Italy of the East and can not be trusted".

Acutally Germany was only forced to formally ally with Japan (and Italy for that matter) when America joined the Ally after Pearl Harbour.

And who is this?
untitled2.jpg

This boy looks like POW
untitled3.jpg

ignore the trolls. arguing with them is useless. it is pure jealousy of chinas achievements that they do this.

I can not sleep. I can not eat. I always envy the Chinese. No free minutes. To envy the U.S., Germany and France.
You're joking. I laughed. :p:no:

I can not sleep. I can not eat. I always envy the Chinese. No free minutes. To envy the U.S., Germany and France.
You're joking. I laughed. :p:no:

Yes you probably are laughing at the absurdity of your statement as you troll on.

Actually, i don't know why there is chinese in german army, it is wwII uniform. I just think this is quite a unique photo. no offence.

Chiang's best division was almost completely german trained and equipped, they fought in shanghai to convince west that japan cannot take over china in three months as they claimed.

shanghai1937kmt_officers.jpg

ts

sh1a

you are right. but military hardware sales keep Russian arms industry alive.
It kept it alive yes, but only barely. You need a strong economy, strong market demand and a manufacturing base to keep arms industry strong. Unfortunately, Russia is letting these things slip.

Back
Top Bottom