What's new

Shenyang J-15 aircraft carrier-based aircraft

and you sound very expert in knowing J-20, so please enlighten us about what kind of craft of J-20 is, and what engine it uses?

I am not expert of any thing but want to know about your J20 is superior claim

if you dnt even know which engine they are using in J20 (Russian or Chinese) then how can you say that its superior :cheesy:

1. Have you seen the T-50 radar blocker?
2. In serial T -50 is a completely different engine.

J-20 is covered with a thick layer of paint to hide the flaw and build stuff. Even if he create one of the aircraft plywood with nails we did not know.:lol:

Tell about the engine J-20. Very interesting to hear. :wave:

get real budy, just by look at T-50, those russian scientists did a lousy work, T-50 is just a furtuer development of flanker family, there is no break through design or technology applied on t-50, the so-called Plasma coating and the effect of fan blade blockers are just merely a speculation as same as those speculations on J-20``

I am not expert of any thing but want to know about your J20 is superior claim

if you dnt even know which engine they are using in J20 (Russian or Chinese) then how can you say that its superior :cheesy:

read all the posts carefully nobudy is saying J-20 uses superior engines than T-50, they are mainly arguing on the stealth factor, a noobi can tell which bird has better perspective in terms of stealth factor, and this is the only factor we can give it a closer estimation,

in terms of engine, trust ratio, coating, radar, weapons, supersonic speed, agility, avionics and on board sensors are all unkown of both planes`

read all the posts carefully nobudy is saying J-20 uses superior engines than T-50, they are mainly arguing on the stealth factor, a noobi can tell which bird has better perspective in terms of stealth factor, and this is the only factor we can give it a closer estimation,

in terms of engine, trust ratio, coating, radar, weapons, supersonic speed, agility, avionics and on board sensors are all unkown of both planes`
And I will not hesitate to call him a fraud in front of everybody unless he can give the readers a reasonably technical explanation why he believe that.

1. Have you seen the T-50 radar blocker?
2. In serial T -50 is a completely different engine.

J-20 is covered with a thick layer of paint to hide the flaw and build stuff. Even if he create one of the aircraft plywood with nails we did not know.:lol:

Tell about the engine J-20. Very interesting to hear. :wave:

1. Nope. All I see is this

PAK-FA-Front2.jpg

Argue with facts supported by photographs, videos, and official sources. Not anecdotal crap, and hypotheticals.

2. what do different engines have to do with the intakes?

And the next comment is just childish. All you can do is rebuke trolls because it makes you feel better, but when someone actually challenges you to provide some evidence for your equally false statements you falter.

We can see the poor finishing on the PAK FA. You can't with the J 20. We have seen many closeups already and what you imply does not exist in reality. If you do find the gaps we can clearly see on the PAK FA on the J 20 feel free to post a picture and point it out.

Talk about being pathetic. Answer the the questions or don't bother responding.

And answer this as well. You sure like to avoid things when people call you on your statements don't you?

Further, the J-20's wings lack intersecting points, this is a fundamental design feature that all other 'stealth' aircraft have, and for a good reason; it directs EM energy away from the receiver. And if the moving DSI mechanism is true than that too has a potential to increase rcs do the seems, gaps, moving parts. If the DSI is not perfectly plush, the aircraft's rcs can increase by a factor of 3 time--this according the F-117 designer.

Get me a picture and circle the lack of intersecting points in the J 20 and the intersecting points in all other stealth fighters. As for the intake if it is adjustable it will not be any worse than say the F 22 as it also has adjustable intakes. And if its not perfectly flush then the RCS increases. There is no evidence of this but once again you like to argue with lack of evidence don't you. Lets argue with observable arguments shall we.

The T-50 is not covered in and kind of primer or RAM, in fact its only an aerodynamics tested, but being a J-20 fanboy you are either too ignorant to know this or you do not want to beleive it. And who are you to judge finish? We have yet to see one high resolution close-up of the J-20, and even with the poor quality photographs of the J-20, one pictures appeared to show a large weld mark. There are photographs of the pak-fa taken from the same distances as the J-20 and it too appears to have a smooth finish. Dull black paint hides many imperfections, and despite what Chinese members think painting an aircraft black does not make it 'super stealth'.

So you admit that the J 20 is further along then the T 50 as it already has RAM applied. And don't start with the fanboy calling. I've seen enough of your posts to know that you're quite a fanboy yourself.

And yes we have seen many high resolution close ups of the the J 20.

5693255132_f8fd349611.jpg

So find the picture with the weld mark or this is unsubstantiated BS. But thats not a surprise is it?

And its not paint. No Chinese aircraft besides the J 20 has black paint for the entire body. Prototypes never use them either.

But nice arguments that are completely unprovable either way. Pretty much all you've been doing so far.

As for radar blockers, the F-117 used them the SE and SH also use them and Japan is researching radar blockers for their 'stealth' project. We know they were quite effective do to the F-117 and in fact Boeing confirmed that even the SE has the same frontal RCS as the F-35.

Radar blockers are a interim solution. They are inferior to serpentine intakes which is why every current stealth fighter has them besides the T 50. As for Japan they have already cancelled the project. Oh and the F 35 has inferior stealth compared to the F 22, also admitted by the USAF. Do you really want to compare Russia's fifth gen fighters to a subsonic bomber with no radar, and a project no one wants despite being out for a year?

Let's look at the reasons for the lack of snake-like air intakes at the T-50.
1. Engineers have dry poorly studied in the universities. So they can not develop a snake-like air intake.
2. Sukhoi engineers do not know what in the world there are serpentine intake.
3. Sukhoi engineers do not allow to develop a snake-like air intake moral ethics (religion, party affiliation, not the love of curved planes, etc.).
4. Sukhoi engineers decided to make to achieve stealth other features (different blades of the engine cover, new designs blockers radar, etc.) or a snake-like air intakes with new engines for production aircraft.

Each according to his mental capabilities can select your own version.

Let's look at the reasons for the lack of snake-like air intakes at the T-50.
1. Engineers have dry poorly studied in the universities. So they can not develop a snake-like air intake.
2. Sukhoi engineers do not know what in the world there are serpentine intake.
3. Sukhoi engineers do not allow to develop a snake-like air intake moral ethics (religion, party affiliation, not the love of curved planes, etc.).
4. Sukhoi engineers decided to make to achieve stealth other features (different blades of the engine cover, new designs blockers radar, etc.) or a snake-like air intakes with new engines for production aircraft.

Each according to his mental capabilities can select your own version.

You forgot the most likely reason. Sukhoi engineers do not have money to design a new airframe after finalizing the designs.

But don't worry Russians can do anything even without massive budgets. But once you get out of your little delusions maybe we can have a real conversation yeah?

You forgot the most likely reason. Sukhoi engineers do not have money to design a new airframe after finalizing the designs.

That is exactly my point the whole time. It wasn't about people at Sukhoi being incompetent.

Lack of funding = poor product

It applies to everything in R&D.

Lol, all those Russian Internet trolls are just hilarious, look how they edited the engine specification of J-20 on Wikipedia.

I just smell insecurity here.

General characteristics
Crew: 1
Length: 62 ft (19 m)
Wingspan: 41 ft (12.5 m)
Height: ()
Wing area: 630 ft^2 ()
Max takeoff weight: 66,000–80,000 lb (34,000 - 37,000 kg[2])
Powerplant: 2 × 117S turbofans[6][74] Dry thrust: Unknown () each
Thrust with afterburner: 31,900 lb (142 kN) each

Performance

Armament

Guns: None on prototype.
Expected to have internal and external hardpoints for missiles, bombs and fuel tanks.

Chengdu J-20 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1. Nope. All I see is this

PAK-FA-Front2.jpg

Argue with facts supported by photographs, videos, and official sources. Not anecdotal crap, and hypotheticals.

2. what do different engines have to do with the intakes?

And the next comment is just childish. All you can do is rebuke trolls because it makes you feel better, but when someone actually challenges you to provide some evidence for your equally false statements you falter.

We can see the poor finishing on the PAK FA. You can't with the J 20. We have seen many closeups already and what you imply does not exist in reality. If you do find the gaps we can clearly see on the PAK FA on the J 20 feel free to post a picture and point it out.

Talk about being pathetic. Answer the the questions or don't bother responding.

And answer this as well. You sure like to avoid things when people call you on your statements don't you?

Get me a picture and circle the lack of intersecting points in the J 20 and the intersecting points in all other stealth fighters. As for the intake if it is adjustable it will not be any worse than say the F 22 as it also has adjustable intakes. And if its not perfectly flush then the RCS increases. There is no evidence of this but once again you like to argue with lack of evidence don't you. Lets argue with observable arguments shall we.

So you admit that the J 20 is further along then the T 50 as it already has RAM applied. And don't start with the fanboy calling. I've seen enough of your posts to know that you're quite a fanboy yourself.

And yes we have seen many high resolution close ups of the the J 20.

5693255132_f8fd349611.jpg

So find the picture with the weld mark or this is unsubstantiated BS. But thats not a surprise is it?

And its not paint. No Chinese aircraft besides the J 20 has black paint for the entire body. Prototypes never use them either.

But nice arguments that are completely unprovable either way. Pretty much all you've been doing so far.

Radar blockers are a interim solution. They are inferior to serpentine intakes which is why every current stealth fighter has them besides the T 50. As for Japan they have already cancelled the project. Oh and the F 35 has inferior stealth compared to the F 22, also admitted by the USAF. Do you really want to compare Russia's fifth gen fighters to a subsonic bomber with no radar, and a project no one wants despite being out for a year?

I see in the photo prototype T-50.
1. The glider is no thick layer of radar protection (prototype it is not necessary)
2. See the devices for test measurements (mounted on the nose glider)
3. See the engines (they also do not hide)
Who have not yet figured in the picture for a glider flight test.
J-20 smeared with a thick layer of paint (which hides all the irregularities of the airframe). Perhaps ashamed to show some elements. I sincerely doubt that either Russia or the U.S. will want to steal the secrets of the Chinese plane fifth party and special.
We hesitate to nothing. Therefore, we show the T-50 naked.

You forgot Tell me about the back of the T-50 airframe. There also is a lot to criticize. Apparently it is prepared for next time.

Do not be shy. Tell about the engines, J-20, you are very good at fantasy.

At the same time learn which of us is greater Troll. :woot:

I see in the photo prototype T-50.
1. The glider is no thick layer of radar protection (prototype it is not necessary)
2. See the devices for test measurements (mounted on the nose glider)
3. See the engines (they also do not hide)

1. It is a prototype but on the next prototype a year later little has changed besides changes to sensors. The basic airframe has not changed.
2. Yes whats your point.
3. Okayyyy.

Who have not yet figured in the picture for a glider flight test.
J-20 smeared with a thick layer of paint (which hides all the irregularities of the airframe). Perhaps ashamed to show some elements. I sincerely doubt that either Russia or the U.S. will want to steal the secrets of the Chinese plane fifth party and special.
We hesitate to nothing. Therefore, we show the T-50 naked.

Are you literally that pathetic in your excuses?

j10b-31-1.jpg

This is also a Chinese plane, but it does not have black RAM all over it. It was first spotted in 2008. Guess what its still has far better finish on it then the PAK FA. So? Whats your excuse now? All I see here is a bunch of idiots who can't use any observable evidence, and tries to use libel. America certainly doesn't need to steal secrets from China but they do spend an exorbitant amount of resources to discover China's capabilities. As for Russia they could learn a few things in production quality of prototypes.

You don't have RAM ready for application on the PAK FA, therefore its naked even on its second prototype. Poor excuse, but go ahead and tell me your excuse for the poor build quality.

You forgot Tell me about the back of the T-50 airframe. There also is a lot to criticize. Apparently it is prepared for next time.

Do not be shy. Tell about the engines, J-20, you are very good at fantasy.

At the same time learn which of us is greater Troll. :woot:

Prototype two has come out and the structural features have not changed dramatically. Only a few more sensors added or removed to the frontal fuselage. So tell me when they will change the airframe?

39837e8ac30a.jpg

LOL you think because some Russian fanboys changed wikipedia that it changes reality? Yes I suppose you are very good at fantasy

You are a troll. Maybe on your Russian forums you are considered acceptable because you agree with the crap others say? Sorry but more than a single neuron is needed for any actual intellectual discussion. You have brought nothing but false accusations easily proven wrong.

net-troll2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom