What's new

Shenyang J-15 aircraft carrier-based aircraft

hmmm does your jxx20, or whatever that means, fly on battery power or you have to wind the key? and importantly will it wash my clothes? you know Chinese are good at cheap electronic stuff..
he he enough of jokes, on topic for the above person, how can you compare and rate two prototypes which are just at the initial stage? do you have any RCS comparison data of both the planes ? don't lose your feet on the ground while sweeping the skies ;)

None of us here has classified information IMHO but the T-50 finish is pathetic in the pics that have been released compared with the F-22 and J-20. Of course to our Indians comrades the intake blocker technology is just like a state-of-the-art tech given the best plane they could come up with in 30 years of R & D is the world-renowned LCA. :taz:

None of us here has classified information IMHO but the T-50 finish is pathetic in the pics that have been released compared with the F-22 and J-20. And of course to our Indians comrades the intake blocker technology is just state of the art tech given the best plane you could come up with in 30 years of R & D is the world-renowned LCA. :taz:

I have the impression that the Chinese comrades know more than anyone else. Can you have your own people in the firm Sukhova.
The subject of this dispute?
T-50 prototype.
J - 20 flying laboratory (not generally known that this project will turn out). Let's wait a little.
Or will more modest in his statements.

I have the impression that the Chinese comrades know more than anyone else. Can you have your own people in the firm Sukhova.
The subject of this dispute?
T-50 prototype.
J - 20 flying laboratory (not generally known that this project will turn out). Let's wait a little.
Or will more modest in his statements.

Historically, the PLAN has never screamed out that its new toy and waited for years before declassifying them. You don't know anything about the J-20 that can justify your empty claim that the J-20 is a flying laboratory.

In fact, CAC probably has more resources than Sukhoi and we'll have to wait and see if Russia can actually pay for its T-50s. Talk is very cheap.:cheesy:

why are indian so jelous of china?russian thinks they are still soviets lol.chinese have every single weapon which u can imagine but china is stupid like russia to display it as soon as they make it it is classifed so tech is not copied.jelousy kills.long live china

is this troll still insisting the Pakfa T-50 its a 5th gen? :disagree:

you don´t have to be so dumb to understand the T-50 its inferior to the J-20

just let me say this to ptldM3: If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands

you can swap duck for 4th gen fighter when talking about T-50, or 5th gen when talking about the J-20

Who is the troll? Chinese members have called you the troll. You have no business making any kind of assertions as to what constitutes '5 generation' aircraft, if you disagree, prove me wrong with credible sources. But I doubt you can because not one J-20 fanboy has been able to rebut my findings, welcome to the club.

The J-20 has two design flaw, the canards, which cause EM energy to radiate in a conical hemisphere in front and to the sides of the J-20 as apposed to a conventional wing aircraft where all the edge diffraction occurs behind the aircraft. Further, the J-20's wings lack intersecting points, this is a fundamental design feature that all other 'stealth' aircraft have, and for a good reason; it directs EM energy away from the receiver. And if the moving DSI mechanism is true than that too has a potential to increase rcs do the seems, gaps, moving parts. If the DSI is not perfectly plush, the aircraft's rcs can increase by a factor of 3 time--this according the F-117 designer.

None of us here has classified information IMHO but the T-50 finish is pathetic in the pics that have been released compared with the F-22 and J-20. Of course to our Indians comrades the intake blocker technology is just like a state-of-the-art tech given the best plane they could come up with in 30 years of R & D is the world-renowned LCA. :taz:

The T-50 is not covered in and kind of primer or RAM, in fact its only an aerodynamics tested, but being a J-20 fanboy you are either too ignorant to know this or you do not want to beleive it. And who are you to judge finish? We have yet to see one high resolution close-up of the J-20, and even with the poor quality photographs of the J-20, one pictures appeared to show a large weld mark. There are photographs of the pak-fa taken from the same distances as the J-20 and it too appears to have a smooth finish. Dull black paint hides many imperfections, and despite what Chinese members think painting an aircraft black does not make it 'super stealth'.

As for radar blockers, the F-117 used them the SE and SH also use them and Japan is researching radar blockers for their 'stealth' project. We know they were quite effective do to the F-117 and in fact Boeing confirmed that even the SE has the same frontal RCS as the F-35.

:hitwall:For gods sake! how can T50 is a 5th generation fighter?! Peoples who got an eye won't believe it.
Please face the reality. I rather say J20 is not 5th gen. fighter, but I won't say T50 is 5th gen.

Who is the troll? Chinese members have called you the troll. You have no business making any kind of assertions as to what constitutes '5 generation' aircraft, if you disagree, prove me wrong with credible sources. But I doubt you can because not one J-20 fanboy has been able to rebut my findings, welcome to the club.

The J-20 has two design flaw, the canards, which cause EM energy to radiate in a conical hemisphere in front and to the sides of the J-20 as apposed to a conventional wing aircraft where all the edge diffraction occurs behind the aircraft. Further, the J-20's wings lack intersecting points, this is a fundamental design feature that all other 'stealth' aircraft have, and for a good reason; it directs EM energy away from the receiver. And if the moving DSI mechanism is true than that too has a potential to increase rcs do the seems, gaps, moving parts. If the DSI is not perfectly plush, the aircraft's rcs can increase by a factor of 3 time--this according the F-117 designer.

The T-50 is not covered in and kind of primer or RAM, in fact its only an aerodynamics tested, but being a J-20 fanboy you are either too ignorant to know this or you do not want to beleive it. And who are you to judge finish? We have yet to see one high resolution close-up of the J-20, and even with the poor quality photographs of the J-20, one pictures appeared to show a large weld mark. There are photographs of the pak-fa taken from the same distances as the J-20 and it too appears to have a smooth finish. Dull black paint hides many imperfections, and despite what Chinese members think painting an aircraft black does not make it 'super stealth'.

As for radar blockers, the F-117 used them the SE and SH also use them and Japan is researching radar blockers for their 'stealth' project. We know they were quite effective do to the F-117 and in fact Boeing confirmed that even the SE has the same frontal RCS as the F-35.

When was F-117 developed again? Was the initial goal to make it a 4 or 5-th generation jet? I highly doubt they had the technologies that we have today which is why they opted for the use of the intake blocker.

By the way, Boeing CLAIMED that the modified F-15SE WITH absorbent coating can match F-35's FRONTAL RCS. The Japanese's best accomplishment is the F-2 so far so I wouldn't consider their fighter a threat anytime soon.

Had a few questions on J20

which engines on j20 prototype??

What kind of FBW is planned ? is it tested?

Any thrust vectoring?

supercruise if available? supercruise speed?

any information on the sesor suite??

:hitwall:For gods sake! how can T50 is a 5th generation fighter?! Peoples who got an eye won't believe it.
Please face the reality. I rather say J20 is not 5th gen. fighter, but I won't say T50 is 5th gen.

Interesting. Have you read any information on the T-50? Or restrict viewing multiple photos? If you have not read, I will do for you great discoveries.
1. Have you seen the gliders for flight tests.
2. You saw only that which you are allowed to see ..
3. How he changed none of us knows.

About J-1920 you yourself said everything. :wave:

Interesting. Have you read any information on the T-50? Or restrict viewing multiple photos? If you have not read, I will do for you great discoveries.
1. Have you seen the gliders for flight tests.
2. You saw only that which you are allowed to see ..
3. How he changed none of us knows.

The T 50 program is pretty open. We know the exact measurements, radar, and even the fact that it has no RAM coating.

About J-1920 you yourself said everything. :wave:

Don't embarrass yourself. If you think its a flying lab its fine. But the "flying lab" is far closer to production then your " prototype"

Further, the J-20's wings lack intersecting points, this is a fundamental design feature that all other 'stealth' aircraft have, and for a good reason; it directs EM energy away from the receiver. And if the moving DSI mechanism is true than that too has a potential to increase rcs do the seems, gaps, moving parts. If the DSI is not perfectly plush, the aircraft's rcs can increase by a factor of 3 time--this according the F-117 designer.

Get me a picture and circle the lack of intersecting points in the J 20 and the intersecting points in all other stealth fighters. As for the intake if it is adjustable it will not be any worse than say the F 22 as it also has adjustable intakes. And if its not perfectly flush then the RCS increases. There is no evidence of this but once again you like to argue with lack of evidence don't you. Lets argue with observable arguments shall we.

So you admit that the J 20 is further along then the T 50 as it already has RAM applied. And don't start with the fanboy calling. I've seen enough of your posts to know that you're quite a fanboy yourself.

And yes we have seen many high resolution close ups of the the J 20.

5693255132_f8fd349611.jpg

So find the picture with the weld mark or this is unsubstantiated BS. But thats not a surprise is it?

And its not paint. No Chinese aircraft besides the J 20 has black paint for the entire body. Prototypes never use them either.

But nice arguments that are completely unprovable either way. Pretty much all you've doing so far.

Radar blockers are a interim solution. They are inferior to serpentine intakes which is why every current stealth fighter has them besides the T 50. As for Japan they have already cancelled the project. Oh and the F 35 has inferior stealth compared to the F 22, also admitted by the USAF. Do you really want to compare Russia's fifth gen fighters to a subsonic bomber with no radar, and a project no one wants despite being out for a year?

Get me a picture and circle the lack of intersecting points in the J 20 and the intersecting points in all other stealth fighters. As for the intake if it is adjustable it will not be any worse than say the F 22 as it also has adjustable intakes. And if its not perfectly flush then the RCS increases. There is no evidence of this but once again you like to argue with lack of evidence don't you. Lets argue with observable arguments shall we.

So you admit that the J 20 is further along then the T 50 as it already has RAM applied. And don't start with the fanboy calling. I've seen enough of your posts to know that you're quite a fanboy yourself.

And yes we have seen many high resolution close ups of the the J 20.

5693255132_f8fd349611.jpg

So find the picture with the weld mark or this is unsubstantiated BS. But thats not a surprise is it?

And its not paint. No Chinese aircraft besides the J 20 has black paint for the entire body. Prototypes never use them either.

But nice arguments that are completely unprovable either way. Pretty much all you've doing so far.

Radar blockers are a interim solution. They are inferior to serpentine intakes which is why every current stealth fighter has them besides the T 50. As for Japan they have already cancelled the project. Oh and the F 35 has inferior stealth compared to the F 22, also admitted by the USAF. Do you really want to compare Russia's fifth gen fighters to a subsonic bomber with no radar, and a project no one wants despite being out for a year?

1. Have you seen the T-50 radar blocker?
2. In serial T -50 is a completely different engine.

J-20 is covered with a thick layer of paint to hide the flaw and build stuff. Even if he create one of the aircraft plywood with nails we did not know.:lol:

Tell about the engine J-20. Very interesting to hear. :wave:

1. Have you seen the T-50 radar blocker?
2. In serial T -50 is a completely different engine.

J-20 is covered with a thick layer of paint to hide the flaw and build stuff. Even if he create one of the aircraft plywood with nails we did not know.:lol:

Tell about the engine J-20. Very interesting to hear. :wave:

Buddy even they dnt know that J20 is bomber or Fighter let forget about engine

Buddy even they dnt know that J20 is bomber or Fighter let forget about engine

and you sound very expert in knowing J-20, so please enlighten us about what kind of craft of J-20 is, and what engine it uses?

Back
Top Bottom