What's new

Shenyang J-15 aircraft carrier-based aircraft

DSI stealth intakes, when you Russians Boys learn how to do this(will takes decades) you can call that silent flanker a 5th gen...:lol:

go China Go...:china:

Not surprised.
Every normal man must be proud of their country. The main thing is not divorced from reality.
At the expense of Russia do not worry. You another ten years to create what we believe is now outdated.
China a few years will try to manufacture engines for the Russian technology. During this time, Russia will create Next generation engines. China not to see these engines as their ears.

Not surprised.
Every normal man must be proud of their country. The main thing is not divorced from reality.
At the expense of Russia do not worry. You another ten years to create what we believe is now outdated.
China a few years will try to manufacture engines for the Russian technology. During this time, Russia will create Next generation engines. China not to see these engines as their ears.

Well its not even his country.

As for engines the WS 15 is a 5th gen jet. Russia is also trying to build a fifth gen jet.

So lets wait and see who gets there first.

Not surprised.

Typical white mentality. No one can surpass whites. If they do its because they copied whites. :lol:

But there are some things you should understand.

Russia cannot even make its own shoes. It cannot even make its own name brand cars. Russia is one of the largest oil/gas producing nations yet its chemical industry is microscopic - this means you are not even refining your oil/gas, just selling crude. Russian civil aviation has been banned from several countries because of its appalling safety record, while Air China is one of the safest airlines in the world.

Yes, you're ahead in the engines. That's fine. We admit it. You won't be ahead forever, and you're behind in everything else.

Typical white mentality. No one can surpass whites. If they do its because they copied whites. :lol:

But there are some things you should understand.

Russia cannot even make its own shoes. It cannot even make its own name brand cars. Russia is one of the largest oil/gas producing nations yet its chemical industry is microscopic - this means you are not even refining your oil/gas, just selling crude. Russian civil aviation has been banned from several countries because of its appalling safety record, while Air China is one of the safest airlines in the world.

Yes, you're ahead in the engines. That's fine. We admit it. You won't be ahead forever, and you're behind in everything else.

I'm from the European part of Russia. Shoes prefer to buy Russian-made car is better than the Russian-made Chinese, the Chinese plane, I just do not sit down. Two years ago the company where I worked received a large order. Since the AC had been engaged in the production of other products of the components was assigned to Chinese companies. Together with the drawings in details were sent messages fixtures and measurer. Production technology of data items has already been worked out and no one imagined nor any complications. Tokarnaya work for example, those who understand was at the third level. Imagine our surprise when we were not able to collect a single set. Do not get carried away by propaganda.

I'm from the European part of Russia. Shoes prefer to buy Russian-made car is better than the Russian-made Chinese, the Chinese plane, I just do not sit down. Two years ago the company where I worked received a large order. Since the AC had been engaged in the production of other products of the components was assigned to Chinese companies. Together with the drawings in details were sent messages fixtures and measurer. Production technology of data items has already been worked out and no one imagined nor any complications. Tokarnaya work for example, those who understand was at the third level. Imagine our surprise when we were not able to collect a single set. Do not get carried away by propaganda.

Funny how you can not name any specific Chinese brand or company.

But here are some facts on car sales

http://oica.net/category/production-statistics/

As for airplane components we have final assembly lines. What civil planes does Russia sell anyways

http://www.airbus.com/company/worldwide-presence/airbus-in-china/

Propaganda? Even we hail Russians as the forerunner for that.

Try some sources. It might make you seem credible.....or not.

Problem with Russia is its lack of funds and its economic structure. The collapse of Soviet Union severely weakened its military, and research institutes within that military-industrial complex suffered. It was not until 2002 that the Russia economy slightly recovered. The problem with this recovery was that it was driven by exporting natural resources such as oil and natural gas.

From a manufacturing perspective, Russian products cannot compete with the high-end stuff from Japan, Europe and North America. On the lower end, it doesn't have the competitive advantage of China. This caused Russian industries to be snuffed out and marginalized on the world market. Because of a shrinking industrial base, it has to depend more on natural resources to make up the income. The problem with that, is that prices are subject to speculation and these resources are finite. Putin talked big about how he planned to strengthen the Russian military when oil/natural gas was at an all time high before 2008 economic crisis. Sadly, the economic crisis hit oil/natural gas prices especially hard, and sent Russia back to the bottom.

Now not to knock on Putin, he did a good job taking the wealth back from the oligarches back to the state, but he did not/could not fundamentally change Russia's economic structure. Certainly Russia will remain a strong regional power, but that's about as high as it can go.

Problem with Russia is its lack of funds and its economic structure. The collapse of Soviet Union severely weakened its military, and research institutes within that military-industrial complex suffered. It was not until 2002 that the Russia economy slightly recovered. The problem with this recovery was that it was driven by exporting natural resources such as oil and natural gas.

From a manufacturing perspective, Russian products cannot compete with the high-end stuff from Japan, Europe and North America. On the lower end, it doesn't have the competitive advantage of China. This caused Russian industries to be snuffed out and marginalized on the world market. Because of a shrinking industrial base, it has to depend more on natural resources to make up the income. The problem with that, is that prices are subject to speculation and these resources are finite. Putin talked big about how he planned to strengthen the Russian military when oil/natural gas was at an all time high before 2008 economic crisis. Sadly, the economic crisis hit oil/natural gas prices especially hard, and sent Russia back to the bottom.

Now not to knock on Putin, he did a good job taking the wealth back from the oligarches back to the state, but he did not/could not fundamentally change Russia's economic structure. Certainly Russia will remain a strong regional power, but that's about as high as it can go.
i disagree.
the russians do have a large portion of the arms market.
the largest arms suppliers have purchased Russian, even China. Su-27, S-300, and so on for license production.
i think, they will have the arms market, certain areas for a while especially for industries the firms that have survived because they have an edge.
Twin engine fighter jets<---su-27/30
Tanks<----t-90 is 2 to 3 and has same dimension of t-72
missile systems<---s-300 which has made large sales and has become competitive in terms of price

know while the Su-27 airframe is old, it has massive potential to grow. with the new engines, it can super-cruise and bring it near or on par with the euro fighters.
the t-90, is of course a dead struggle, but a tanks a tank. and this one is competitive. its only competitor is the AK and T-84's from Ukraine. However, the Soviet, research has been applied and it keeps on seeing upgrades. Production is also cheap as well, not to mention maintenance.

As far a civilian market is concerned, the Russians, have just recently started competing in it. I know a few firms, that have made a reputation for them selves in services to Europe. The Soviet skills training paid off. Especially in heavy manufacturing of steal etc..

Get off any Airbus and Boeing plane then. We make critical structural components for both.

Russian made car has high tech optical stealth maybe, no one can see it. Russia doesn't make shoes. Even in the Soviet days Russia could barely make shoes, why do you think Russia can suddenly make shoes now? In heavy industry, your carrier shipyards are all in Ukraine, your civil shipping industry is microscopic, your semiconductor industry is microscopic, your steel/chemical/automotive industries are microscopic, your software industry is pretty much nonexistent. It's a joke that Russia has some of the most farmland in the world and lowest population density in the world but still imports food. Without finance, arms and oil, where would Russia be? Even armaments, China dropped to 13th largest importer for 4 years in a row, you can only sell to undeveloped countries now and you'll be competing with us in that market.

No more propaganda, let's just be glad to respect each other and have each other as neighbors.

are you using a online translator or something?

I studied German. Yes I'm using online translator. Also use double-check other dictionaries. Errors can occur. Apologize in advance.

Why the apologies mate, your explaining your position in a language thats foreign to yourself. Its commendable :tup:

i disagree.
the russians do have a large portion of the arms market.
the largest arms suppliers have purchased Russian, even China. Su-27, S-300, and so on for license production.
i think, they will have the arms market, certain areas for a while especially for industries the firms that have survived because they have an edge.
Twin engine fighter jets<---su-27/30
Tanks<----t-90 is 2 to 3 and has same dimension of t-72
missile systems<---s-300 which has made large sales and has become competitive in terms of price

know while the Su-27 airframe is old, it has massive potential to grow. with the new engines, it can super-cruise and bring it near or on par with the euro fighters.
the t-90, is of course a dead struggle, but a tanks a tank. and this one is competitive. its only competitor is the AK and T-84's from Ukraine. However, the Soviet, research has been applied and it keeps on seeing upgrades. Production is also cheap as well, not to mention maintenance.

As far a civilian market is concerned, the Russians, have just recently started competing in it. I know a few firms, that have made a reputation for them selves in services to Europe. The Soviet skills training paid off. Especially in heavy manufacturing of steal etc..
You have absolutely no understanding of economy do you?

Military R&D requires significant resources, both human and financial. Arms sale to foreign buyers cannot recuperate all resources you've devoted back, since those demands are only a niche market compared to civilian goods. In another words, military hardware sales are tiny when you put things into perspective. Take the largest defence deal in Indian history, MMRCA for example. It is nothing compared to the volume of trade of say computer or software market. Citing a export of tanks and planes do not save Russia from the fundamental flaws in its economic structure. It's like saying you're fine because you have a nice sofa when your entire house is worn down.

You also make the same error when you are talking about Russian companies. Just because several of them might be successful inside/outside its borders, it does not elevate Russia out of the difficult situation it is in. Russian industrial capacity crumbled and has yet to find its footing. It seems that you are incapable of looking at the big picture. On the global scale, Russian econoy gets squeezed a little bit more each year.

The Soviet Union glorious days are gone and Russia is not even a shell of its former self. Accept it.

Get off any Airbus and Boeing plane then. We make critical structural components for both.

Russian made car has high tech optical stealth maybe, no one can see it. Russia doesn't make shoes. Even in the Soviet days Russia could barely make shoes, why do you think Russia can suddenly make shoes now? In heavy industry, your carrier shipyards are all in Ukraine, your civil shipping industry is microscopic, your semiconductor industry is microscopic, your steel/chemical/automotive industries are microscopic, your software industry is pretty much nonexistent. It's a joke that Russia has some of the most farmland in the world and lowest population density in the world but still imports food. Without finance, arms and oil, where would Russia be? Even armaments, China dropped to 13th largest importer for 4 years in a row, you can only sell to undeveloped countries now and you'll be competing with us in that market.

No more propaganda, let's just be glad to respect each other and have each other as neighbors.

Russia produces a range of components for Airbus and Boeing. The Soviet Union could overwhelm footwear and textiles all of China. Problem of a shortage has been associated with planning. Companies exist today. Products produced mainly for domestic market. At the minimum of its power but it works. The main competitor for them are not Chinese goods, and an underground Russian production (using the cheap labor of the working people from Central Asia). For example, I can buy cheap Chinese shoes and carry them from 3 to 6 months (summer or winter season). Or I'll pay three times more expensive and buy Russian shoes and will wear them for five years. Shipyards are scattered throughout the country. Russia to sell grain for export. Science base as it was and remains. All the problems of the Russian economy is not that we have something we can not produce. The problem is that our government is not interested in production in Russia. Missing petrodollars, while imports officials can make good money. The backbone of Soviet science and industry has been saved. Muscle increase is not long. We live with you like on different planets. The more you write to me about Russia the more I am convinced of your ignorance on the subject.

Russia produces a range of components for Airbus and Boeing. The Soviet Union could overwhelm footwear and textiles all of China. Problem of a shortage has been associated with planning. Companies exist today. Products produced mainly for domestic market. At the minimum of its power but it works. The main competitor for them are not Chinese goods, and an underground Russian production (using the cheap labor of the working people from Central Asia). For example, I can buy cheap Chinese shoes and carry them from 3 to 6 months (summer or winter season). Or I'll pay three times more expensive and buy Russian shoes and will wear them for five years. Shipyards are scattered throughout the country. Russia to sell grain for export. Science base as it was and remains. All the problems of the Russian economy is not that we have something we can not produce. The problem is that our government is not interested in production in Russia. Missing petrodollars, while imports officials can make good money. The backbone of Soviet science and industry has been saved. Muscle increase is not long. We live with you like on different planets. The more you write to me about Russia the more I am convinced of your ignorance on the subject.

Then point out 1 top 10 Russian chemical company - you can't. But I can point to 3 Chinese ones. Sinopec, Petrochina, Formosa Petrochemicals.

Then point out 1 top 8 Russian steel producer - you can't. But I can point to 3 Chinese ones.

Then point out 1 top 20 Russian integrated circuit foundry - you can't. But I can point to 7 Chinese ones.

Then point to the total number of patents in Russia - you can't, it's lower than China's.

Then point to the total number of scientific publications in Russia - you can't, it's still lower than China.

Then point to the citation rate per scientific article - you still can't, it's still lower than China's.

Russia just imported grain: UPDATE 1-Russia grain imports to soar in 2010/11-analysts | Reuters

Stop believing your nationalist propaganda. Wake up. Russian society cannot advance because of people like you. No matter how good China is doing, there are always people warning of crisis ahead. Russians would rather bury their head in the sand. This leads to individual high self esteem but national backwards.

I've worn Chinese shoes for 3 years btw.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom