What's new

Shenyang J-15 aircraft carrier-based aircraft

Then point to the total number of patents in Russia - you can't, it's lower than China's.

Then point to the total number of scientific publications in Russia - you can't, it's still lower than China.

Then point to the citation rate per scientific article - you still can't, it's still lower than China's.

I've worn Chinese shoes for 3 years btw.

Mate they dont check real statistics, in terms of patent Russia is in no where can compare to china`

In 2010 china recieved over 12,000 patents from international Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT), ranked 4th after U.S, Japan and Germany, Russia was not in top 15s, Spain ranked at 15th with 1,725 patents``so you can guess roughly how many russia got ``

Russia produces a range of components for Airbus and Boeing. The Soviet Union could overwhelm footwear and textiles all of China. Problem of a shortage has been associated with planning. Companies exist today. Products produced mainly for domestic market. At the minimum of its power but it works. The main competitor for them are not Chinese goods, and an underground Russian production (using the cheap labor of the working people from Central Asia). For example, I can buy cheap Chinese shoes and carry them from 3 to 6 months (summer or winter season). Or I'll pay three times more expensive and buy Russian shoes and will wear them for five years. Shipyards are scattered throughout the country. Russia to sell grain for export. Science base as it was and remains. All the problems of the Russian economy is not that we have something we can not produce. The problem is that our government is not interested in production in Russia. Missing petrodollars, while imports officials can make good money. The backbone of Soviet science and industry has been saved. Muscle increase is not long. We live with you like on different planets. The more you write to me about Russia the more I am convinced of your ignorance on the subject.

mate``in your earlier posts you said never let propaganda to speak, but in this posts we can find a lot of stereotypes. I am in fashion industry for at least 6 years now`never come across a single reputable russian brand or manufacture, the only thing russia is good at is the raw material, but none of any major fashion house will outsource in russia because it is just not the place to make good quality and stylish clothes.

but i can name any of major fashion houses like Louis Vuitton, Dior, Chanel, D&G, Desquared2`````are all having contracted factories in china`the fact most people dont know is that those brands have their most things made in china and ship them to Italy and then put 'made in italy' lable on it so the customer will pay the premium price for that 'made in italy' but actually 'made in china' products`this is how fashion industry works nowadays my friend. But I believe that applies to almost very other industries.

we all know russia was the teacher to china in many areas, but nowadays we can see a lot of russian still have that mentality that china still needs russia's guide on 'everything', the perfect example was when J-20 first appeared some so-called russia 'epxperts' they down played it with no solid ground but sheer stereotypes which made they not even to use common aerodynamic and aviation knowledge to judge a plane,.

and also you argument that russia is not good in production is because the russia government is not interested in production is absolutely hideous. not one major country on planet would give up manufacturing sector, it is simpily an inseparable part of a nation's economy, its like saying I want a computer but without a screen`!!

in terms of science of technology is not something that you can save, its called development of science and technology. Soviet science and technology edge was long gone, russia cant have that edge just by 'saving' old soviet science and technology. those top technologies 30 years ago were antiques by todays standards.

so i really suggest you to use ignorance carefully when you are absent with the knowledge of economy and science and technology development`

Then point out 1 top 10 Russian chemical company - you can't. But I can point to 3 Chinese ones. Sinopec, Petrochina, Formosa Petrochemicals.

Then point out 1 top 8 Russian steel producer - you can't. But I can point to 3 Chinese ones.

Then point out 1 top 20 Russian integrated circuit foundry - you can't. But I can point to 7 Chinese ones.

Then point to the total number of patents in Russia - you can't, it's lower than China's.

Then point to the total number of scientific publications in Russia - you can't, it's still lower than China.

Then point to the citation rate per scientific article - you still can't, it's still lower than China's.

Russia just imported grain: UPDATE 1-Russia grain imports to soar in 2010/11-analysts | Reuters

Stop believing your nationalist propaganda. Wake up. Russian society cannot advance because of people like you. No matter how good China is doing, there are always people warning of crisis ahead. Russians would rather bury their head in the sand. This leads to individual high self esteem but national backwards.

I've worn Chinese shoes for 3 years btw.

1. Able.
2. Do.
This is not the same thing.
For example, I have the opportunity to Naham. However, I will not do it. If you're trying to convince me that China can produce what can Russia do you have not convinced me.
If you're trying to convince me that China has made greater contributions to world science than Russia. Not persuaded.
If you think that I was not able to click a few keys on your keyboard to find me interesting document. You're wrong.
If you think that my only purpose in life is a dispute with the Chinese comrades. You're wrong.
Before you accuse someone of nationalism and analyze their text.
I do not mean that either against China. However, quite disgusting to watch how some Chinese comrades to throw mud at the country. Which owes its prosperity.
China has one but very important advantage over Russia. This is a sane government.
All other disputes are meaningless.
I wrote was just a response to not a few statements.

I have known plenty of smart Chinks, why do they always copy? I assume it is to leapfrog and save the R&D time and expense?

you don't know anything about RD or copying. but that's expected. most pales that talk sh@t don't know anything about science.

I have known plenty of smart Chinks, why do they always copy? I assume it is to leapfrog and save the R&D time and expense?

If USA obtains some Nazi/Soviet technology and develops it,its called an intelligence and scientific triumph,but if some non-western nation does it,its called copying ,eh?

If USA obtains some Nazi/Soviet technology and develops it,its called an intelligence and scientific triumph,but if some non-western nation does it,its called copying ,eh?

Yes. Didn't you know that? Another unwritten rule is whites can bang women of all colors and anyone complaining is a hardcore racist but when africans and latins bang whites, they organize lynch mobs.

Also, anything Chinese is 100% fake and copied, because whites have alien technology that puny non white brains cannot possibly comprehend :lol:

That's why US "borrowing" Nazi/Soviet ideas is fine because they're all whites and whites understand white technology. Coloreds can never understand the white man's alien technology!

Not double-posting does seem to tax me though...:undecided:

I certainly know the difference between reverse engineering and copying...NONE! We did copy German tech after the war...but some how managed to have an ocasional original thought and design! As far as my scientific knowledge..I will put it up against any of you 16 year old "experts." And what the heck is an IQ81 diapers nigger, something you guys eat in Thailand?

PS..I do understand the reason for reverse engineering, we would if we could also...saves time and money, the other guy pays the R&D!

I certainly know the difference between reverse engineering and copying...NONE! We did copy German tech after the war...but some how managed to have an ocasional original thought and design! As far as my scientific knowledge..I will put it up against any of you 16 year old "experts." And what the heck is an IQ81 diapers nigger, something you guys eat in Thailand?

the scientific knowledge definitely is not something you can grasp based on your moronic posts, tell me what is the difference of copying and reverse engineering 'expert'? :D

Then we certainly know the difference between your "scientific knowledge" and ignorant bullsh!t... NONE!

the scientific knowledge definitely is not something you can grasp based on your moronic posts, tell me what is the difference of copying and reverse engineering 'expert'? :D

Lol, how many different ways are there to say none?

But I am always willing to learn....please explain the difference between reverse engineering and copying...

The Russians did not copy the B-29, they reversed engineered it. BIG difference

The Russians did not copy the B-29, they reversed engineered it. BIG difference

still waiting for your 'expert' answer on the difference between reverse enginering and copy? an essay if you needed to spill out your ingenious knowledge``:D

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom