What's new

Sheikh Rashid's nephew arrested in blasphemy case - transferred to Faisalabad

I think our justice system is the core issue in the country. We have a justice system that facilitates the Elites and can be changed/edited as per their requirement.
Political parties know there is no Justice or it will be delayed that's why they can manipulate the system. who cares when they know no one will be able to caught them.

You are on a FBI watch list my son, be careful here HeT supporter.

LoL you kids make me laugh, people vote for them fools again and again, it never works when the military tries to engineer politics IK was supported by Intel, but he was not able to run the country and his coalition on his own, and he is blaming his own failures on a non existent foreign plot.

I see the Zionist PTI supporter finds it all hilarious.

Retired servicemen know what's going on and berating this fool Bajwa in private. Do you think you're the only one with family in the army? lol

Excluding my relatives in army, my father retired ex airforce curses this fool bajwa for being a sellout too.

Please don't try to gaslight common Pakistanis just because you may have links to Mr not so neutral.

Bajwa may be in the Pakistan Army but he's a bad egg. His court martial is well deserved.

Retired servicemen know what's going on and berating this fool Bajwa in private. Do you think you're the only one with family in the army? lol

Excluding my relatives in army, my father retired ex airforce curses this fool bajwa for being a sellout too.

Please don't try to gaslight common Pakistanis just because you may have links to Mr not so neutral.

Bajwa may be in the Pakistan Army but he's a bad egg. His court martial is well deserved.

Why don't you get together with the ttp bla and the injuns, together you can bring down the PA, that is your best chance best of luck ducky 🐤

I think our justice system is the core issue in the country. We have a justice system that facilitates the Elites and can be changed/edited as per their requirement.
Political parties know there is no Justice or it will be delayed that's why they can manipulate the system. who cares when they know no one will be able to caught them.

Everything in Pakistan is controlled by single entity, the courts, political parties, businesses, are rigged to appear somewhat functioning from outside.

The entire system just serves a set of elites, exponentially increasing their wealth, control over time.

But then Imran Khan grass root struggle gained mometum, now we are here.

Imran Khan is just the voice of every Pakistani who suffered in this tyrannical system

Everything in Pakistan is controlled by single entity, the courts, political parties, businesses, are rigged to appear somewhat functioning from outside.

The entire system just serves a set of elites, exponentially increasing their wealth, control over time.

But then Imran Khan grass root struggle gained mometum, now we are here.

Imran Khan is just the voice of every Pakistani who suffered in this tyrannical system
The question is when this system will change? and unfortunately, it seems it's not going to change in near future.

Going against the establishment with arms is not the answer. Arms should be picked up against the corrupt politicians. I’m sure there are some wise heads within the establishment who’ll take some actions to fullfill people wishes.

Not only that, most of his family and relatives are here involved in businesses.
Corrupt politicians and corruption military. I personally know officers who should be nailed to the cross for the things they do for money.

Try it son, you and the TTP BLA and your injun mamus all tried, the PA still here.
I am not your son.
Ttp are your creation and the creation if the corrupt. You are probably the product of haram pakistan. We want to clean the mess of the harami molvis. Harami military and harami politicians harami police and harami judiciary...now which haramis do u support and are part of. We want the paksitan that was created by our quid foe all Pakistanis to be equal and treated fairly.

As you are an *** I have blocked you. No point talking to inbred cousin lovers. Bye bye

I am not your son.
Ttp are your creation and the creation if the corrupt. You are probably the product of haram pakistan. We want to clean the mess of the harami molvis. Harami military and harami politicians harami police and harami judiciary...now which haramis do u support and are part of. We want the paksitan that was created by our quid foe all Pakistanis to be equal and treated fairly.

As you are an *** I have blocked you. No point talking to inbred cousin lovers. Bye bye
Bhai baat simple see hai, unn sub logon ko takleef hai jo iss system ko 70 sal sai kah rahey hain, unki raton ki neendain aur din ka sakon ura hua hai Khan ki wajha sai. They want to maintain their hegemony takay woh, unkay bachay, anay wali naslain Pakistan ko kah sakayen and then they can buy apartments in London, or island on the coast of Australia or a palace in Belgium.

Why don't you get together with the ttp bla and the injuns, together you can bring down the PA, that is your best chance best of luck ducky 🐤
Bro the nation and the average Pakistani child on the street will not fall for you trying to lump us average Pakistanis with BLA and TTP. And the bogus namoos e risalat case against PTI/IK.

Thanks to war against 5G warfare(which we fought for you) we are better aware.

We can clearly recognize that right now you are waging 5G warfare on us your very own citizens and loyal defenders in the past.

ISPR paid "think tanks" like yourself on Twitter with fancy gora wannabe call signs are getting their @$$3$ handed to them. Same goes for every social media or Youtube account of ISPR. Even in comments section of Sinf e Ahan people are openly cursing mother and sister of Bajwa. And because of him entire Army.

Kuch khuda ka khouf karo bhai. Kuch aqal ka daman pakro. Hosh karo. Kyun apne bachon aur apne hi logo se ulaj rae ho?

Go and ask any PMLN and PPP wala they hate army and generals more than anyone else. At this moment, esbt suits them thats why they’re quiet.

They have fked up when they interfere, so they have decided to stop doing it.

Bro the nation and the average Pakistani child on the street will not fall for you trying to lump us average Pakistanis with BLA and TTP. And the bogus namoos e risalat case against PTI/IK.

Thanks to war against 5G warfare(which we fought for you) we are better aware.

We can clearly recognize that right now you are waging 5G warfare on us your very own citizens and loyal defenders in the past.

ISPR paid "think tanks" like yourself on Twitter with fancy gora wannabe call signs are getting their @$$3$ handed to them. Same goes for every social media or Youtube account of ISPR. Even in comments section of Sinf e Ahan people are openly cursing mother and sister of Bajwa. And because of him entire Army.

Kuch khuda ka khouf karo bhai. Kuch aqal ka daman pakro. Hosh karo. Kyun apne bachon aur apne hi logo se ulaj rae ho?

You are welcome to swear at us and our families, we will still fight and die for you.

Bajwa Zindabad, Ik ball sniffers murdabad.
Wow ISPR hiring kindergartners now?

This reminds of playgroup or KG
"Salam karo gutter me ja k aram karo" type of snides and comebacks.

Back
Top Bottom