What's new

Sheikh Rashid's nephew arrested in blasphemy case - transferred to Faisalabad

Try it son, you and the TTP BLA and your injun mamus all tried, the PA still here.
The reason PA is still here is because we the common man believed in them, and stood behind them through thick and thin. The way things are right now if the high command does not intervene and does a course correction then common people, the masses will not stand behind them and it makes all the difference.

You should also know PA is for Pakistan and Pakistan is for the people of Pakistan, not the other way around.

IK’s life is in danger and establishment might try to eliminate him. Bajwa will use all his might to push uncle Sam’s agenda in Pakistan to turn Pakistan into Yemen, Iraq and Syria. Ultimate goal is Denuclearize Pakistan and Bajwa is going to help them. Once he is done, his Australian citizenship is ready, he can move their with his family.
Most likely some Mid Western state in USA. Musharraf, Kiyani and Papa John's Bajwa already have a lot of family living in Suburbs of Chicago.

Musharraf's close and extended family lives in Northwestern suburbs of Chicago namely Schaumburg/Rosemont area.

Try it son, you and the TTP BLA and your injun mamus all tried, the PA still here.
Mere bhai. Khuda k bande kuch khuda khoufi karo. The way we fought your narrative war for you no amount of paid ISPR trolls could have done so.

Just with memes the youth of Pakistan became your raad cruise missiles.

Now same youth is being harrassed with night raids, threatening their parents especially mothers, threatening them at their educational institutions and ISI datk sites making them missing persons. Using the bogus cover of "FIA". Went after their own ex serviceman Maj Raja to make an example out of him?

Why are you instigating the entire nation against yourself? Remember the time Kiyani had to tell you folks to not leave mess/barracks with uniform??

Khuda k liye stop this systematic dismantling of Pakistan's strategic plans and goals few black sheep at top of GHQ have initiated.

Last edited:
The reason PA is still here is because we the common man believed in them, and stood behind them through thick and thin. The way things are right now if the high command does not intervene and does a course correction then common people, the masses will not stand behind them and it makes all the difference.

You should also know PA is for Pakistan and Pakistan is for the people of Pakistan, not the other way around.

LoL Pakistan does not just belong to Ik PTI, tens of millions of Pakistanis have voted for other parties.

Doesn't belong to army either. Being a Bajwa shill doesn't make you patriotic. Army was nowhere when our forefathers were fighting off the sikh hordes during partition.
And where is Army now when the whole country is run over by Indian proxies, BLA, TLP et al...they are deliberately giving space to Indians and other enemies of Pakistan to run wild and commit terrorism because that just suits them at this point.

Tell me what was patriotic about Army propping up MQM for 35 years while they committed the worst cases of thuggery and terrorism in the history of Pakistan. Or when they burned 300 people alive, why are they now being brought back.

The only thing PA is sincere about is the preservation of their DHA colonies, it's business empire and it's high ranking officers' progeny having a privilege existence at home and abroad.

So it begins.
Now tell me don't the people need to take up arms against the establishment
Going against the establishment with arms is not the answer. Arms should be picked up against the corrupt politicians. I’m sure there are some wise heads within the establishment who’ll take some actions to fullfill people wishes.

Reportedly, Mr Ali Bajwa, the younger son of Gen Bajwa has been hired by world top consultancy American firm McKinsey & Co, straight at managerial job just after he completed his internship. Pay package around US$ 20,000/mon
So please understand the predicament of Gen Bajwa to obey USA's desire expressed in the LetterGate
Bajwa's Game is Over

#copied
Not only that, most of his family and relatives are here involved in businesses.

Doesn't belong to army either. Being a Bajwa shill doesn't make you patriotic. Army was nowhere when our forefathers were fighting off the sikh hordes during partition.

My ancestors fought the Sikhs the Afghans and the British and their descendents are now serving in the Pak Armed Forces.

You and the injuns are together in hating the PA good luck to you and your new friends, but be prepared to be disappointed, as your new brothers have learned destroying the PA is harder than it seems.

My ancestors fought the Sikhs the Afghans and the British and their descendents are now serving in the Pak Armed Forces.

You and the injuns are together in hating the PA good luck to you and your new friends, but be prepared to be disappointed, as your new brothers have learned destroying the PA is harder than it seems.

The same government that your Bajwa propped up were inviting Modi to shadis and feeding him shawaray. And you're accusing others of collusion with the slum dogs?

Army has been compromised and there needs to be an internal cleanse. As the great Quaid e Azam said Army needs to stay at borders and not worrying about politics and polio eradication. Thanks.

And where is Army now when the whole country is run over by Indian proxies, BLA, TLP et al...they are deliberately giving space to Indians and other enemies of Pakistan to run wild and commit terrorism because that just suits them at this point.

Tell me what was patriotic about Army propping up MQM for 35 years while they committed the worst cases of thuggery and terrorism in the history of Pakistan. Or when they burned 300 people alive, why are they now being brought back.

The only thing PA is sincere about is the preservation of their DHA colonies, it's business empire and it's high ranking officers' progeny having a privilege existence at home and abroad.

You are on a FBI watch list my son, be careful here HeT supporter.

The same government that your Bajwa propped up were inviting Modi to shadis and feeding him shawaray. And you're accusing others of collusion with the slum dogs?

Army has been compromised and there needs to be an internal cleanse. As the great Quaid e Azam said Army needs to stay at borders and not worrying about politics and polio eradication. Thanks.

LoL you kids make me laugh, people vote for them fools again and again, it never works when the military tries to engineer politics IK was supported by Intel, but he was not able to run the country and his coalition on his own, and he is blaming his own failures on a non existent foreign plot.

LoL you kids make me laugh, people vote for them fools again and again, it never works when the military tries to engineer politics IK was supported by Intel, but he was not able to run the country and his coalition on his own, and he is blaming his own failures on a non existent foreign plot.

I see the Zionist PTI supporter finds it all hilarious.

Last edited:

I see the Zionist PTI supporter finds it all hilarious.
Come on dude, let's keep baseless name calling like Zionist etc to a minimum. He is pissed because he loves his country. Anyone who disagrees with you doesn't automatically become a Zionist.

Also, for a thousandth time, don't think anyone here is against the army as an institution. Just the perpetrators of this regime change. In fact the common man believes there is grass root support in the army for IK.

I believe you have comprehension issues, are they deliberate or inherent? Point out where I mentioned PTI, no wonder PTI's popularity is not letting you guys eat, sleep or breath :lol:

PTI is dead, it will never get into power again mark my words, IK can do his mujra for the rest of his miserable life, and his fascist ball suckers can go to he'll.

Come on dude, let's keep baseless name calling like Zionist etc to a minimum. He is pissed because he loves his country. Anyone who disagrees with you doesn't automatically become a Zionist.

Also, for a thousandth time, don't think anyone here is against the army as an institution. Just the perpetrators of this regime change. In fact the common man believes there is grass root support in the army for IK.

No Norwegian is a self professed pro Israel person, he is in favor of establishing diplomatic relations with Israel

Baloch regiment was riding on top of trains. So the legend goes.

PTI is dead, it will never get into power again mark my words, IK can do his mujra for the rest of his miserable life, and his fascist ball suckers can go to he'll.
Aww seems like ISPR trolls are having a really hard time selling their story. When was the last time you guys were able to do a simple tweet? :lol:
Free tip: Focus only on song, drama production and selling plots that is all you guys can do.

Back
Top Bottom