What's new

Sheikh Mujeeb-ur-Rehman famous speech against the neutrals: Joy Bangla! Joy Pakistan!

All those who are suddenly up in arms against the defenders of this country need to seriously control their emotions. From what I can tell the main "problem" seems to be with the army leadership but what most cannot fathom is the leadership is not permanent it's an ever-changing seat not fixated on one individual.

The worrying thing is we are now at a junction where we are glorifying outright traitors such as Mujib and alike from bygone eras just to rile up emotions and score brownie points. If history tells us one thing to avoid that is internal disarray and chaos and idealizing leaders to Messianic proportions. La Hawla Wala Quwwata Illa Billah.

Every day Pakistanis manage to hit a new low. May Allah the most beneficent, lord of the heavens have mercy on our souls.

Jhaur, facts through those who served and lived in that part of the subcontinent rather than an emotional plonker from Twitter.

Islam unfortunately is not a strong enough glue to bind people of different backgrounds. Justice and fairness are.
History says otherwise the main reason Bangladesh even exists is because of the Delhi sultanate and the Mughal empire who gave the Bangla sultanate a common Religion to unite its far flung lungi dwellers into Bangla. There are many examples Bangla happens to be one of them.

Islam is beyond the knowledge of tooters like yourself.

Last edited:
All those who are suddenly up in arms against the defenders of this country need to seriously control their emotions. From what I can tell the main "problem" seems to be with the army leadership but what most cannot fathom is the leadership is not permanent it's an ever-changing seat not fixated on one individual.

The worrying thing is we are now at a junction where we are glorifying outright traitors such as Mujib and alike from bygone eras just to rile up emotions and score brownie points. If history tells us one thing to avoid that is internal disarray and chaos and idealizing leaders to Messianic proportions. La Hawla Wala Quwwata Illa Billah.

Every day Pakistanis manage to hit a new low. May Allah the most beneficent, lord of the heavens have mercy on our souls.

No one is glorifying traitors but those wearing Khakis have equally done as much damage as traitors with there ever changing seat. The problem, I see, is the old mentality of not questioning the establishment they have a lot to answer for starting with brining back a known traitorous family who wanted the COAS flown to the neighboring enemy country. Fast forward here we are they are in turn saluting the same family rather than doing the needful and hanging them, they blacken there own faces and none has to do it for them. It then brings to question you can only execute Justice on the weak?

Now to let the record be straight I have family actively serving as officers and soldiers in Pakistan. But there are hard truths that need to be swallowed.

Last edited:
Yes Pakistan and BD would have went their separate ways eventually but it would have been peaceful and as friends and allies, rather than the bitterness and suspicion that was created from 1971.
Before our bitter separation we did asked for Federal System in Pakistan. But, then government refused.

Pakistan is a Federal country now. But, if this system was installed before 1970 we might not get separated at all...

Anyways, past is past...

Thanks for highlighting this.

As I mentioned earlier, now we are being exposed to an overnight, revisionist nonsense being spouted by a social media charged, frenzied segment who for the most part were not even around for at least 3 decades after whatever transpired in EP.

I wouldn't have minded Mujib being the leader of Pakistan.

But to declare independence, how stupid could one get.

When justice is not provided to certain demographics typically people ask for Independence

This is a natural process , once someone has large demographic following it does happens specially if injustice exists

Was there a person gain for Mr Mujib? , may be but clearly he had 39% vote in election to favor his view

It is a very common scenario world wide

Sense of Nationhood is build around Trust and Justice system of fairness

I personally do not understand why there was issue to not allow Mr Mujib he head of state in 1971 after all he won the elections

Mohammad Ali Jinnah , (not not using title) as he was a Human Pakistani like us he stated clearly Focus on Judicial system strength and justice after all he was a lawyer. I am sure he never wished for any Titles (He had no such Ahsaas-e-takabur to use titles)

1971 , people like Bhutto felt they were "Special" above the rest so even after loosing 16% vs 39% he refused to accept defeat and created a mess

Kuch Problem to Thi lets admit , Gharooor Aur Takabur tha which prevented hand over of government to Mr Mujib

History exists to learn from it , to hide it under carpet only is recipe to allow it to happen again

Was there any problem to Salute Mr Mujib after he won the election or was the problem only a Disgruntle Bhutto who thought he was superior to Mujib , perhaps not on Voting ground but on personal level ?

I personally thought Bhutto was a bit of Racist , for not allowing Mr Mujib to be head of state

The relations between Mr Mujib and Pakistan Military can only be explored thru the memoir of ex-Pakistani Servicemen

Last edited:
Jhaur, facts through those who served and lived in that part of the subcontinent rather than an emotional plonker from Twitter.

History says otherwise the main reason Bangladesh even exists is because of the Delhi sultanate and the Mughal empire who gave the Bangla sultanate a common Religion to unite its far flung lungi dwellers into Bangla. There are many examples Bangla happens to be one of them.

Islam is beyond the knowledge of tooters like yourself.
The only reason Bangladesh got its independence was because it was geographically separate from Pakistan.

Haha, independence from what? a Muslim country called Pakistan? :lol:

No one is glorifying traitors but those wearing Khakis have equally done as much damage as traitors with there ever changing seat. The problem I see is the old mentality of not questioning the establishment they have a lot to answer for starting with brining back a known traitorous family who wanted the COAS flown to the enemy country. Here we are they are in turn saluting the same family rather than doing the needful and hanging them, it then brings to question you can only execute Justice on the weak?
Khaki is not limited to Bajwa its the bread and butter of the 5 provinces that make up this Land without the Khaki all these loonies in their cosy houses enjoying total freedom wouldn't even be alive.

Its easy for a bunch of twerps in a jalsa dancing to tunes going goo goo ga ga to point fingers just wait for the elections where all that bobbing up and down will matter. The Khakis will continue in the name of Allah to protect the lands.

Before our bitter separation we did asked for Federal System in Pakistan. But, then government refused.

Pakistan is a Federal country now. But, if this system was installed before 1970 we might not get separated at all...

Anyways, past is past...

We never got rid of the feudal system and those who supported it and it’s these individuals that have became cancerous to us.

On top of that ,as my father said, there was never a sense of nationalism taught as what we in the US are taught from early childhood. Individual personality worship holds to much sway.

This is a country who in 70+ years can’t get its act together and when things do start straightening out these na shukra people stab themselves to death again. I do feel bad for the few honest people trying to make a living and getting by but the vast majority halki miti ka padawar ha, you can’t do anything to help them.

Last edited:
No one is glorifying traitors but those wearing Khakis have equally done as much damage as traitors with there ever changing seat. The problem, I see, is the old mentality of not questioning the establishment they have a lot to answer for starting with brining back a known traitorous family who wanted the COAS flown to the neighboring enemy country. Fast forward Here we are they are in turn saluting the same family rather than doing the needful and hanging them, it then brings to question you can only execute Justice on the weak?

Now to let the record be straight I have family actively serving as officers and soldiers in Pakistan. But there are hard truths that need to be swallowed.
No, you are not questioning the establishment. There is a side that is shamelessly accusing them and that too with lies. Most of the nonsense that is shared on this very forum (let alone Twitter etc.) is BS lies and extremely damaging but no one gives a damn on the PTI side. The fact that half-truths from 1971 are being dug up to lay more blame on the military by PTI supporters is despicable and a clear example of the shameless game being played by these supporters.

PTI walay claim PML/PPP/PDM are traitors, how is the PTI base's behavior any different in this regard? You are selling the country and its interests down the river for your own party's sake. This is what I don't get!

Also, just because you have serving officers in your family does not make you immune from the responsibility that we all share to preserve Pakistan's interests and institutions. I have young men in my family serving and I have talked with them and I know what this BS talk is doing to their morale. Let's wake the **** up and own up to what we are saying with our own mouths and hands!

PS: Forget the young men in my family, my close to 90 year old retired army father (a veteran of 3 wars, PoW) is a broken man with the kind of trash he sees being laid on the entire army's doorstep. Kutch sharam, Kutch tau haiya karo, khuda kay liyay!

Last edited:

Anyways, past is past...

Todays federals structure in pakistan is the root of all ills. It would have not fixed anything back then. Todays federal structure in pakistan does not allow for national stratetigic economic projects like the kalbalagh dam, dasha dam, dasu dam, etc... provinces fight with one another for funds and control funds to go into corrupt politician pockets.

By the time funds reach local level they are almost gone and very little get to the people. Bangladesh does not have this issue as it is a unitary state with a federal govt followed by local govt.

It would have been best if modern day pakistan also followed such structure with only federal and local. Provinces would be cut out completely. With united pakistan there would be 2 PMs, 1 President. Everything else would be local

Because people are sick of seeing justice manipulated and murdered at every turn in favour of the powerful corrupt elite mafia consisting of the politicians, judges, bureaucrats and the generals.
Why should the ordinary man struggle day in day out just to keep these mafias in power and wealth?

Because people are sick of seeing justice manipulated and murdered at every turn in favour of the powerful corrupt elite mafia consisting of the politicians, judges, bureaucrats and the generals.
Why should the ordinary man struggle day in day out just to keep these mafias in power and wealth?
The only way people can show their true power is by the right to vote. Blaming and shaming is no good move if the other side gets pissed they have emotions and supporters too it's not a one-way street.

These are the same people who were crying because Imran raised petrol prices by 7 rupees.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom