What's new

Sheikh Mujeeb-ur-Rehman famous speech against the neutrals: Joy Bangla! Joy Pakistan!

Today PMLN were all guns blazing as thought. First they will be a barrage of daily pressers to soften the target, then will come to the FIRS and finally the arrests of all the real corrupt.
Real corrupt? Lol your leaders have billions of rupees worth money laundering and corruption cases pending in courts. Clear them first before finding "real corrupts"

Lol your leaders have billions of rupees worth money laundering and corruption cases pending in courts.
All fabricated thanks to neutrals, knowing the fact Ittefaq gp was paying billions in taxation even before the flats were procured.
Clear them first before finding "real corrupts"
They will be gone very soon and the real ones will be behind the bars. :D

All fabricated thanks to neutrals, knowing the fact Ittefaq gp was paying billions in taxation even before the flats were procured.

They will be gone very soon and the real ones will be behind the bars. :D
Let the judges find the real ones after due trial in court. It's not something Patwaris can decide

Sad about the events of 1970 and 1971 as I think that both BD and Pakistan would now be better off if Mujib led the country after his election win.

He would have dismantled the feudalism and limited the power of the military, which were probably the two main reasons he was not allowed to take his rightful place as leader.

Yes Pakistan and BD would have went their separate ways eventually but it would have been peaceful and as friends and allies, rather than the bitterness and suspicion that was created from 1971.
Bro don’t you think we would have continued as one country under a more loose federal system? I’m quite ignorant on this topic but I would imagine that Islamic links would be a sufficient adhesive if greater autonomy provided to Bengal (and other provinces).

Same east-Pakistan scenario is being repeated again in 2022 to Imran Khan's party PTI, that represents the majority voice of Pakistanis. 149 seats PM ousted via regime change operation (on orders of US), and a puppet government is planted.

-- I have a firm belief that if Imran Khan comes to power, the whole region will prosper, and Pak-Bangladesh ties will improve further.

I don't have direct idea of Pakistani Siasat and not fully aware of the dynamics, but it would seem so. Imran Khan seemed to be much more of an honest and pragmatic leader to us non-Pakistanis.

Bro don’t you think we would have continued as one country under a more loose federal system? I’m quite ignorant on this topic but I would imagine that Islamic links would be a sufficient adhesive if greater autonomy provided to Bengal (and other provinces).

Geographic separation and BD was too populous and the other provinces would have resented being ruled by BD'shis eventually.

Last edited:
I see things differently what I heard from older relatives

Because West Pakistan had enough of always trying to please East Pakistanis and finally developed the courage to say no more.

East Pakistanis also had a history of blaming all their social & political problems on West Pakistanis.

By 1970s, the political dispute was pending but Bengali right wingers and their militias took the situation in their hands and relentlessly started attacking and killing anyone they saw their enemy, including West Pakistani civilians and fellow Bengalis

In the 90s the SC was ransacked by PMLN and puppet Judges were used to handle Zardari. They have now moved on.
So now they do this kind of stuff more discreetly?
761D55CB-A487-47CA-ACA4-865F2E85468F.jpeg

Geopraphic separation and BD was too populous and the other provinces would have resented being ruled by BD'shis eventually.

What some elders have told me is that all major players had agreed for peaceful separation of east and west till 1974 and both parts would have remained Pakistan with option to unify again if required that was not acceptable to India and possibly to some in West Pakistan who want to get rid of East Pakistan.

Ayub Khan was worst thing happened to Pakistan ( a traitor who killed Fatima Jimnah) and he created a monster who have destroyed Pakistan for own good.

What some elders have told me is that all major players had agreed for peaceful separation of east and west till 1974 and both parts would have remained Pakistan with option to unify again if required that was not acceptable to India and possibly to some in West Pakistan who want to get rid of East Pakistan.

Ayub Khan was worst thing happened to Pakistan ( a traitor who killed Fatima Jimnah) and he created a monster who have destroyed Pakistan for own good.

Again, another army scoundrel. They are always at the forefront of destroying the country.

Back
Top Bottom