What's new

Sheikh Hasina got an amazing welcome in India !

Flooding is not far from where I live. Since 3 days I have been cancelling meetings because of this. As I write it is raining cats and dogs. Many neighbourhoods cut off from supplies. Boat services are running !
Stay safe.. I've witnessed horrible scenes in Mumbai some years ago.. almost a yearly occurrence there.

Say it how it is why don't u

Yeah don't hold back. :rofl:

But seriously @mb444 bhai - this was a royal embarrassment for her.

Bangladesh is India's third or fourth largest remittance source and they make over 50~60 Billion dollars worth of trade from us every year, we are their largest trade partner in Asia. We are essentially their cash cow.

Yet they gave her a "small African country" treatment, like we don't matter. Throws her a bone, the "Kushiyara River pact", which is an insult. And a few sundry MOU's.

Serves her right to be treated like a "ghutekurani" they see her as. If she does not take a cue from this - then she would be more shameless than I thought.

Sheikh Hasina was received by a junior state minister of Textile and Railway Mrs. Darshana Jardosh and some other obscure low level officials in Delhi airport.
If it is true, then @UKBengali the Indian chamcha must send a protest letter to Indian PM. India should not insult Hasina because she is a non-elected PM of BD?

@mb444, tell your favorite Malayan PM of India to respect your mentor Hasina Bibi.

Where are those BAL brats? They should come out instead of hiding in shame. At least, Hasina Bibi was not received by a Peon at the airport.

Bangladesh is India's third or fourth largest remittance source and they make over 50~60 Billion dollars worth of trade from us every year, we are their largest trade partner in Asia. We are essentially their cash cow.

Yet they gave her a "small African country" treatment, like we don't matter. Throws her a bone, the "Kushiyara River pact", which is an insult. And a few sundry MOU's.

Serves her right to be treated like a "ghutekurani" they see her as. If she does not take a cue from this - then she would be more shameless than I thought.
No matter how much insult they do, remember this is the husband-wife relationship according FM of Bangladesh. In abusive spousal relationship where wife desperately depends on abusive husband for sustenance, periodic insult, beating and other abuses by husband is regarded as the husband's right to discipline the wife. Current India-BAL relationship is now reminiscent of that kind of abusive spousal relationship. BAL have made themselves desensitized of any kind of insult and exploitation in the hope that Big Dada (or big Husband?) will keep them in power for eternity.

Last edited:

Bhai when u don't respect yourself thisnis what happens. The west routinely treats us like this and now India as well. Gosh

Why even go when need to wear masks ? Why not virtual meetings? Save taxpayer money?
Shit can be done thru embassies easily

No matter how much insult they do, remember this is the husband-wife relationship according FM of Bangladesh. In abusive spousal relationship where wife desperately depends on abusive husband for sustenance, periodic insult, beating and other abuses by husband is regarded as the husband's right to discipline the wife. Current India-BAL relationship is now reminiscent of that kind of abusive spousal relationship. BAL have made themselves desensitized of any kind of insult and exploitation in the hope that Big Dada (or big Husband?) will keep them in power for eternity.

BAL has pushed itself into a corner. Its neither drawing the benefits of a single party state, or a fully democratic one.

@Bilal9 where are you pulling out these numbers from?

As of 2021 - export to Bangladesh seems to be around $14billion and Bangladesh is not even in the top 15 countries for remittances to India.
Refer to the latest RBI report here - https://m.rbi.org.in/Scripts/BS_ViewBulletin.aspx?Id=21141

Appreciate if you can refer a reliable source for your numbers?

@Bilal9 where are you pulling out these numbers from?

As of 2021 - export to Bangladesh seems to be around $14billion and Bangladesh is not even in the top 15 countries for remittances to India.
Refer to the latest RBI report here - https://m.rbi.org.in/Scripts/BS_ViewBulletin.aspx?Id=21141

Appreciate if you can refer a reliable source for your numbers?

Illegal immigrant Indians have sent remittances via unofficial Hundi channel to India from Bangladesh for over three decades now. Which is always denied by Indian govt. but ASSOCHAM verified the number once, I have to find the link. There is no banking records for Hundi transactions unfortunately.

But trade sources and chambers in Dhaka (FBCCI, Garments Mfr. Assoc. BGMEA etc.) know the numbers very, very well. Salaries paid to Illegally employed Indians are not secret and they have accurate stats.

Official Indian commodity and industrial exports to Bangladesh is $14 Billion yearly, but unofficially it is well above $25 Billion (under-invoicing practice). Add to that retail tourism and medical tourism in India (Bangladeshis are by far the largest group of medical and retail tourists in India availing hotels, restaurants, hospitals and also boutiques by well-heeled tourists) estimated at $20 Billion yearly, illegal income by Indian visa overstayers in Bangladesh ($25-30 Billion or so) and above all smuggling (another $5 Billion easily) and the amount of Indian earnings from Bangladeshi sources will handily exceed $50~$60 Billion yearly.

Last edited:
At least FM or DM should have been there to receive her.... this is the reason our neighbors hate us and don't believe us.... utter failure of diplomacy.....

If you do not have the support of your people, if you do not protect your national sovereignty and if your hold on power is on the basis of an enemy countries support, what else could she expect?

She is in a cul de sac, very little room for maneuver. What pisses me off is the continious talk about islamic fundamentalism in BD without us raising the question of safron terror and rise of hindutva. This week these aholes have destroyed 3 madrashas in tripura.

Anyhow overall I am incensed for the position and dignity of BD PM but it is funny. Own goal by the hindutva and BAL.

If it is true, then @UKBengali the Indian chamcha must send a protest letter to Indian PM. India should not insult Hasina because she is a non-elected PM of BD?

@mb444, tell your favorite Malayan PM of India to respect your mentor Hasina Bibi.

Where are those BAL brats? They should come out instead of hiding in shame. At least, Hasina Bibi was not received by a Peon at the airport.
How are you this thick?

Who are you talking to? Do you read anything anyone else is saying?

You are an hindutva troll.... you are triggered because your countries lack of manner is being criticised. You are exposed, set up another ID and start again, your duplicitous action has no meanings anymore.

Where is this Idiot MF Jaisankar, At least he should have gone to airport to receive her.
I am happy that Jaishanker did not send his Peon to welcome a fake PM of BD who was elected in the voterless midnight election.

Hasina went to India to request Modi to plead with America to withdraw the sanctions on BD so that she and her BAL party can bully the opposition and win another midnight election with a sly smile.

I do not think India has the power to influence America and India does not want her to win the election that way. India knows BD is in trouble now because it overborrowed money without thinking about the repayment volume that will be $4 to $5 billion every year after 2024.

Now, Hasina wants another term. But, India knows that the Chinese FM visited Dhaka only recently at a time when it was facing Taiwan issues and has already offered her further project loans.

India knows that the loan amounts will just increase and that BD will be in the Chinese trap sooner or later if this thing is unattended.

The result is China will overwhelm India's east with its influence over debt-ridden BD. India certainly does not cherish this prospect because it will be surrounded by the north, west, and eas as wellt.

I am happy that Jaishanker did not send his Peon to welcome a fake PM of BD who was elected in the voterless midnight election.

Hasina went to India to request Modi to plead with America to withdraw the sanctions on BD so that she and her BAL party can bully the opposition and win another midnight election with a sly smile.

I do not think India has the power to influence America and India does not want her to win the election that way. India knows BD is in trouble now because it overborrowed money without thinking about the repayment volume that will be $4 to $5 billion every year after 2024.

Now, Hasina wants another term. But, India knows that the Chinese FM visited Dhaka only recently at a time when it was facing Taiwan issues and has already offered her further project loans.

India knows that the loan amounts will just increase and that BD will be in the Chinese trap sooner or later if this thing is unattended.

The result is China will overwhelm India's east with its influence over debt-ridden BD. India certainly does not cherish this prospect because it will be surrounded by the north, west, and eas as wellt.
Offcourse you are as an indian. Your only action in this forum has been to bad mouth BD at every opportunity.

You are unusually concerned about chinese debt trap for BD....it is suspiciously a primary hindutva talking point...

LOL.... you can not help but fall on your face on every one of your posts

This is false. Narendra Modi received a lot of other Foreign PM/President in the airport in the last 4 years. This is just a few samples.

Israeli PM

Japanese PM

Saudi Crown Prince

Curious- Why did you miss Sheikh Hasina?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom