What's new

Shebhaz Sharif Is Insincere In His Condemnation Of Imran Khan’s India Remarks

You have lost. Dont include us

😂?
you have fallen for the afghan propaganda you yourself used to fight yourself on tiktok and everywhere else

It’s “Afghan propaganda” that Pakistan was created in 1947 with post colonial boundaries?
our nation is based on an ancient civilization..it was a house to different empires.its an authentic identity apart from its religious and cultural commonalities..

Pakistan’s origins was in the Muslim struggle agaisnt British colonialism. And no it’s not some magical majestic identity it’s just a nationality.
we dont need your changed demeanor based on current politics to define us and brush every one as believing in a lost cause

It’s pretty clear we lost. If india can buy Russian oil and gas in the face of us pressure. When Pakistani COAS starts saying we should forget about the past. In India people who sympathize with terrorists, LUMS grads and students, biased media towards sitting PM, refugee problems, Hamid Mir wouldn’t have existed as the public would’ve torn them apart. Notice how Pakistanis are just realizing now.

Indians have much much more deeper fault lines than that of the Pakistan. They can't speak a common language between south and the north. There are dozens of active separatist and freedom movements going on in India while we have around just a couple of them. They can't pray together at one place due to thousands of gods and various caste systems dividing them, they can't even sit together to eat due to veg non-veg issues. But still they look like to be a nation and have a somewhat clear direction to follow because they were blessed with better leadership after independence than Pakistan. They still have the congress and Gandhis we don't have either of them. They reformed their country by creating a lot more provinces/states within them to address differences.

But here in Pakistan our original leadership was either murdered or sidelined by the elites and the feudal. Now all power struggle and politics are done to further divide us for their personal gains. We are divided into ethnicities and then further into religious sects and then into various parallel education systems and social classes.

Our corrupt leaders thrive on these differences and divides so instead of gelling the whole nation together, they erode the edges of the cracks of divide to further set us apart from each other for their own personal gains. Those cracks have now been turned into craters. Our fake mulla's halva would stopped being financed if they don't put gasoline on the minor differences between the Muslims. Our politicians want more provinces like south Punjab for what? For devolution of power or for the betterment of the people? No. Because So why they are allergic to strong local Govts? They want new provinces so that there would be new assemblies, new posts for CM, Ministers, IG Police, Chief secretary and so on. The previous Govt at least tried to bridge those differences by the vision and partial implementation of a common unified syllabus and education system.

There would be no MQM without the so called "Muhajirs", there would be no PPP and it's subsidiaries without Sindhu daish, there would be no ANP, PTM without Pashtoon nationalists, there would BNP, BAP or whatnot if there aren't Baloch nationalists. There would be less than half of the mosques left if the Molvis can't find hardline sectarian people. Why are those many divides and what they serve the general public?

These little differences are highlighted by their respective leaders and blown out of proportions and then they charge their followers to attack the others. Why? So they may cash on these differences and build their own palaces out of it. Go F off nation, the people, the followers, who cares for you! Just keep voting, donating an listening to the venomous leaders who would happily get last of their followers killed for their own personal gains.

They intentionally kept the people illiterate, underfed on purpose. So none of them have left with any brains or wisdom to question their leaders hypocrisy and selfish behaviours.

Same goes for the US manifestation of the military elite and the aura of sacredness and invincibility they created around themselves. Just to benefit a select few highest ranking officers in the military. Rest of the soldiers are just simpleton people like some common civilians who don't have to gain anything from their boss's agenda.

But people are getting much more aware now and can't be fooled that much easily and that's frustrating those so called leaders.

Last edited:
Pakistan’s origins was in the Muslim struggle agaisnt British colonialism. And no it’s not some magical majestic identity it’s just a nationality.
Ofcourse its not majestic considering what side of fence you are standing on..For us it is majestic considering its rich history and tradition.. more than nationality its a people that reflect a certain world view. Our existence cripples the afghan and indian identities which are also just.. nationalities mush more vulnerable if you have a hand on their pulse.
It’s pretty clear we lost. If india can buy Russian oil and gas in the face of us pressure. When Pakistani COAS starts saying we should forget about the past. In India people who sympathize with terrorists, LUMS grads and students, biased media towards sitting PM, refugee problems, Hamid Mir wouldn’t have existed as the public would’ve torn them apart. Notice how Pakistanis are just realizing now.
Bajwa is not here for ever..He will be replaced soon.Furthermore Bajwa didnt bury kashmir but his statement was in response to Modis backchannel admittance to build confidence measures .. bajwa attempted to reset ( didnt work)....his move didnt imply he wanted 370 buried. See his statements from 2019 in which he said would go to any length to help kashmir or this one from last year after hte one you referred to.

btw for Russian deals they are still intact and wont get hurt unless we are getting hit by sanctions or if Russians try to please India to get a better deal.

Last edited:
😂?

It’s “Afghan propaganda” that Pakistan was created in 1947 with post colonial boundaries?

Ive been reading many of your responses and am perplexed.

Do you think Pakistan is a lost cause?
Do you think Pakistan was a mistake?
Do you think we would be better off without Pakistan?

Another bitter truth and hard to digest for most!

The true reasons for the demise of almost any democratic Govt is explained by a University Professor Doctor of LUMS university. I am of the same view but the way he has summarized it all and explained clearly as well is remarkable.

The true power lies with the military establishment and there are 3 core redlines of the establishment which can never be breached without facing any consequences.

1. Foreign Policy (must be tilted towards west and the US)

2. Economics (must be tilted towards west and the US (IMF))

3. Army's internal matters (No bloody civilian PM/President allowed to ever interfere in Army's appointments, transfers, promotions or any sorts of accountability).

IK breached all those 3 redlines and got the results what he deserved according to the military establishment.

Every party and political player is establishment's pawn and are used in a fashion of musical chair. No one should get powerful enough to challenge the absolute authority of the military establishment.

No political player is criminal, corrupt or traitor enough to be not utilized by the military as and when required. They are all under the protection umbrella of the establishment. That's why they never get severely convicted under any heinous criminal charges like corruption, money laundering, assassinations, rapes, murders etc etc.

So stop asking any ethical questions from them about the characters of any player. Is hamaam me sb nangay hen

The video links:

Nothing can be achieved in the fields of local political setup, foreign policy or economic framework unless this unholy status quo remains intact.

And so long as Pakistan Military keeps being the LAPDOG of the West, we will have further decades of corrupt, traitorous, $wine$ in power in Pakistan.

I had long respected Pakistan Military, that was one of integrity and patriotism. Now it is revealed where Pakistan Military leadership's allegiance lies.

As a Pakistani, I do NOT recognize any leadership, be it military or civilian to be legitimate, as long as they remain the slave-dogs of the Western hegemonic Empire.

I would rather that there is no more Pakistan, than to live another day in a country whose leadership is a SLAVE of the WEST.

Laanat hoon in Khabeeson par, Manhoos

I dont see India ever being friendly with Pakistan. They are the big power in the south asian region, we are a far second. It is Indias best interest to keep Pakistan weak. Further it is more beneficial to us to have better ties, than it is for them. Lastly the current regime in India along with majority of the population that support that regime, hate everything about Pakistan.

Bajwa is not here for ever..He will be replaced soon.Furthermore Bajwa didnt bury kashmir but his statement was in response to Modis backchannel admittance to build confidence measures .. bajwa attempted to reset ( didnt work)....his move didnt imply he wanted 370 buried. See his statements from 2019 in which he said would go to any length to help kashmir or this one from last year after hte one you referred to

LOL you know what the deep state and establishment is going to try and pull? When Bajwa retires in November, Shabaz Sharif is gonna hand pick the COAS, and elections will be in 2023 not soon. Connect the dots. And our leaders bowed down on command and are cancelling CPEC projects while India is actively buying Russian oil and is telling Blinken to his face that India has to take care of its energy needs.
Ofcourse its not majestic considering what side of fence you are standing on..For us it is majestic considering its rich history and tradition.. more than nationality its a people that reflect a certain world view. Our existence cripples the afghan and indian identities which are also just.. nationalities mush more vulnerable if you have a hand on their pulse.

Okay so the word Pakistan is only like 75 years old. Nothing “ancient about that”. And if the existince somehow crippled Indian and afghans identities than why do Pakistanis play Bollywood in their weddings, listen to Indian Punjabi songs than their own, name their restaurants Indo-Pak or “Afghan” 😂. It’s just a nationality simple as that.

LOL you know what the deep state and establishment is going to try and pull? When Bajwa retires in November, Shabaz Sharif is gonna hand pick the COAS, and elections will be in 2023 not soon. Connect the dots. And our leaders bowed down on command and are cancelling CPEC projects while India is actively buying Russian oil and is telling Blinken to his face that India has to take care of its energy needs.

Okay so the word Pakistan is only like 75 years old. Nothing “ancient about that”. And if the existince somehow crippled Indian and afghans identities than why do Pakistanis play Bollywood in their weddings, listen to Indian Punjabi songs than their own, name their restaurants Indo-Pak or “Afghan” 😂. It’s just a nationality simple as that.
The Afghan themed stores are mostly owned by Afghans, aren't they?

Do you think Pakistan is a lost cause?

As of right now yes.
Do you think Pakistan was a mistake?

Haven’t came to that conclusion yet.
Do you think we would be better off without Pakistan?

I don’t know tbh.

The Afghan themed stores are mostly owned by Afghans, aren't they?

I’ve met quite a bit of people who the owners were Pakistani

I mean hell, a good chunk of the customers at these restaurants are Pakistani.

I had long respected Pakistan Military, that was one of integrity and patriotism. Now it is revealed where Pakistan Military leadership's allegiance lies.

Bro I would be doing all kinds of acrobatics and gymnastics for army in the face of Afghans and other ethno nationalists 😭 I was proven wrong and now I have to move on, simple as that.

Do you feel BLA and TTP have any justifications for their actions?

Nah, BLA cries about development but worship their feudal lords under the name of Marxism. TTP are just people who mix ethnicity and religion into a masala and think doing Jihad agaisnt Punjabis will get them to heaven.

Why would you ask this anyways 😂😂

Punjab would be blocking off SIndhs water and basically starve it, Balochistan would be under Iran, north would lose sea access thus significantly lowering its living standards

Economic point of view was the reason I was pro pak but u know Pakistan’s ruling class doenst care about development. Which is why I’m on the fence. Only development that’s happening is DHA, while Modi is building roadways and highways all over

Last edited:
I dont see India ever being friendly with Pakistan. They are the big power in the south asian region, we are a far second. It is Indias best interest to keep Pakistan weak. Further it is more beneficial to us to have better ties, than it is for them. Lastly the current regime in India along with majority of the population that support that regime, hate everything about Pakistan.
Lol it's not just about India and Pakistan. They are just pawns. The real powers into play are the US-China rivalry.

China don't wanna risk it's rising economy into any conflicts. So China subsidizes and arm Pakistan to the teeth so that Indians are kept engaged/tied to it's border with Pakistan. India's 70%-80% military assets are directed towards Pakistan.

But US made India a Quad ally and hopes to destabilize China through India. But I'm current circumstances India is unable to serve the US cause. That's why US forcing a friendship of Pakistan and China, reduce the military size of Pakistan as Bajwa said in his policy statement during recent international Islamabad Security Dialogue. That's how a relatively weak and friendly Pakistan to India would serve the US cause. so after that US would press India to "do more" against China under the containment of China strategy. US would also like to watch CPEC dead in it's tracks and roll back the whole project to counter China's trade and economic expansion.

I would rather that there is no more Pakistan, than to live another day in a country whose leadership is a SLAVE of the WEST.

❗

But US made India a Quad ally and hopes to destabilize China through India. But I'm current circumstances India is unable to serve the US cause. That's why US forcing a friendship of Pakistan and China, reduce the military size of Pakistan as Bajwa said in his policy statement during recent international Islamabad Security Dialogue. That's how a relatively weak and friendly Pakistan to India would serve the US cause. so after that US would press India to "do more" against China under the containment of China strategy. US would also like to watch CPEC dead in it's tracks and roll back the whole project to counter China's trade and economic expansion.

How come there’s no one in the army that’s speaking out against this. It’s basically treason.

As of right now yes.

Haven’t came to that conclusion yet.

I don’t know tbh.

I’ve met quite a bit of people who the owners were Pakistani

I mean hell, a good chunk of the customers at these restaurants are Pakistani.
If there was no Pakistan we would be living like the Muslims in India right now.
We would be subjected to all manner of discrimination and living life as second class citizens.
We would be lynched for eating meat and the dominating culture would encourage our women to marry hindus.

Thank God for Jinnah and the creation of Pakistan, He was a man with foresight.
Without Pakistan our culture and identity would be erased by these Hindus.
Just look at the BJP and the way they behave. It's a very dangerous ideology and it targets us.
They have massive support of hindus in the west, around 80%.
They have hatred in their hearts towards us Muslims in the Indian sub continent.
It's just a matter of time before the genocide of the Muslims in India.
The Indian muslims have been reduced to the status of House nigg*z's.

Yeah I hate Bajwa as well BUT
You constant remarks about Pakistan, show your true colours.
Your responses show you hate Pakistan.
Your a BLA TTP sympathiser and I would be surprised if you are even a Pakistani.

And so long as Pakistan Military keeps being the LAPDOG of the West, we
I have seen this too

The truth regardless of whatever nationalist tries to tell you, is that Pakistan is a country with no historical basis. It was just created in 1947 (3 generations ago). To think somehow people have anything in common with each other from before that time and try to concoct a nationality along with Islam and Urdu is just ridiculous.

Pakistan is unnatural which results in Pakistanis being unnatural with each other. We have lost.....maybe we lost from the start.

Lol it's not just about India and Pakistan. They are just pawns. The real powers into play are the US-China rivalry.

China don't wanna risk it's rising economy into any conflicts. So China subsidizes and arm Pakistan to the teeth so that Indians are kept engaged/tied to it's border with Pakistan. India's 70%-80% military assets are directed towards Pakistan.

:lol:........if the russians and their top of the line weapons systems are getting a beating by the ukrainians there is no way india can take on Pakistan let alone China especially since 70-80% of the indian military is made up of lower tier russian military hardware............:lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom