What's new

Shebhaz Sharif Is Insincere In His Condemnation Of Imran Khan’s India Remarks

I’ve met quite a bit of people who the owners were Pakistani

I mean hell, a good chunk of the customers at these restaurants are Pakistani.
You're overthinking it tbh, it's just business

Happens in London here too, different ethnicities serving cuisine of another country.

As for the customers, they just want to try different things no matter where it's from

Restaurants is literally the last thing on the list of my worries when it comes to Pakistan

Ok I will explain it to you. And don't try to jump ok!

So I was saying your father died the moment he lost his left foot in an accident in 1971. You are saying he is still great and alive but I would insist to acknowledge that he is no more your father. Then I would say that I have done a DNA test of both you and your father and it's all over the place. Your DNA is a mix of Arabs, Johny sins of USA because you watch his videos a lot, some Punjabis, a bit of south Indian and irani contribution into it as well. But don't forget your Chinese and Brazilian bloodlines too. 😜

Because I know better than you and have seen you using all of those ethnicities products 😂.

Now chill!

This was painful to read

Where did Afghanistan come into this 😂

Just one of MANY nations who have no "historical" reasons for existence.

I said Jinnah was right and was proven right in this thread 😂😂

Kashmir insurgency is practically dead. Why do you think that is? Why aren’t Indian soldiers dying at the same rate as Pakistani soldiers are in Waziristan and Balochistan?

People need to start asking questions.

Not dead. Just dormant.......... :azn: It will erupt at the right time. If the Bosnians and Kosovan Albanians can get their independence after over 700 years then so can the Kashmiris..........:azn:

:lol:........if the russians and their top of the line weapons systems are getting a beating by the ukrainians there is no way india can take on Pakistan let alone China especially since 70-80% of the indian military is made up of lower tier russian military hardware............:lol:

I honestly do not even feel sorry for you. But hey, you have proven that Pakistan doesn't need enemies like India. Pakistan has the likes of you that would take this country down the drain.

Well done!

I honestly do not even feel sorry for you. But hey, you have proven that Pakistan doesn't need enemies like India. Pakistan has the likes of you that would take this country down the drain.

Well done!

LOLLLL

@waz can the thread be cleaned up please? It's not even about the title and we have some fragile members getting irritated by factual criticism.

Notice to all members: please be respectful to eachother if someone is critiquing the concept of Pakistan- that is fine - it’s a forum.

But if someone crosses the line and the rules of the forum are quite clear then go on and hit that report button.

All members are advised to avoid flaming and baiting each other. Please refer to the forum rules:

Hopefully Mr. Sharifs government will replace the Niazi doctrine of 30 minute silence every Friday with 30 mins of shelling Indian occupation forces all along the border and line of control.

Government of Azad Kashmir should bring a resolution to the parliament with immediate action plan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom