What's new

Shebhaz Sharif Is Insincere In His Condemnation Of Imran Khan’s India Remarks

I have seen this too

The truth regardless of whatever nationalist tries to tell you, is that Pakistan is a country with no historical basis. It was just created in 1947 (3 generations ago). To think somehow people have anything in common with each other from before that time and try to concoct a nationality along with Islam and Urdu is just ridiculous.

Pakistan is unnatural which results in Pakistanis being unnatural with each other. We have lost.....maybe we lost from the start.
We are all muslims, this is enough.
Yes, we are unnatural collection but we are muslims who will be and are persecuted by the much larger number of Hindus.
I have faced a lot of hatred and discrimination from Hindus/ BJP supporters/ Indian nationalists, even here in the west.
I would stand with any one against them, they want our total subjugation as a nation and as a people.
Its just a matter of time before the genocide of muslims begins in India,
Have you seen how they treat them?
This should be enough for al of us to all band together, regardless of background.

I'll never lose faith in Pakistan.
Jinnah was right and thank God for Pakistan.
Don't lose hope. We are not done yet.

As Jinnah once said:
"I have full faith in my people that they will rise to every occasion worthy of our past Islamic history, glory and traditions."

"The story of Pakistan, its struggle and its achievement, is the very story of great human ideals, struggling to survive in the face of great odds and difficulties."

We got this. :pakistan:

Last edited:
Lol IK has been thrown out exactly to reverse all those policies and establishment is not only part of this but in fact the actual driving force behind this policy reversal as it doesn't fit with their own prefabricated framework for the Pakistan. IK can't be subdued, bought and stubborn. So he has to be thrown out.

You are a mod here and might also ban me here for saying the truth.

View attachment 839225

"Burry the past (Kashmir issue) and move on (with trade, friendship etc)"

That's clearly contradictory to the dozens of statements of PM IK and his NSA where they refused to cooperate with India unless they reverse the August 5 actions of Changing Kashmir's status. Backdoor diplomacy with India failed as NSA said India wasn't serious to address Pakistan's core concern but was instead was aligned with Bajwa's statement of just move on! Be good friends like old times!

Bajwa in Islamabad security dialogue recently condemned/criticized Russia to please the US contrary to the Pakistani Govt's stance of abstaining and staying away from this sticky topic.

Bajwa in the same conference answered a question that I would explain in my own words. US is our 1st love and always have been our 1st love. PAK Army born and spent it's life with the US, played with US given toys. China is just a compulsion due to the absence of our true the US darling. I am still awaiting for you my 1st love, my abusive hubby!

So establishment seems going against China ....

I have seen this too

The truth regardless of whatever nationalist tries to tell you, is that Pakistan is a country with no historical basis. It was just created in 1947 (3 generations ago). To think somehow people have anything in common with each other from before that time and try to concoct a nationality along with Islam and Urdu is just ridiculous.

Pakistan is unnatural which results in Pakistanis being unnatural with each other. We have lost.....maybe we lost from the start.
Don't know why are you so anti Pakistan. Yes we could be a bunch of goofs but still there's much common between us to make us a nation. And Urdu is a language having history of hundreds of years since Muslims came to the India. It's the biggest language being spoken and understood by a huge population of the Muslims.

Being Muslim is enough for us to be united as a nation. That's why speak and try to help the victims of violence against Muslims in any part of the world regardless of nationalities. We as Muslims have same faith, similar traditions, similar ethos, similar living styles, similar eating habits etc but with just a touch of variety and individuality. We can all pray together collectively. Then as Pakistanis we have similar culture and speak Urdu as a national language.

Indians are more divided into different religions and language barriers than Pakistan. Even their religion of Hinduism doesn't have any centralist supports and they pray to thousands of gods. They even struggled to find a common chant between them. Like we have many amongst us one of the most prominent is Nara e Takbeer or Pakistan Zindabad etc. Others you can also hear in PTI's recent jalsas in Pakistan.

We have all the elements to become a great nation. All we need is a great unifying leadership and brush up our priorities and stop being short sighted, greedy and selfish. Which again are instilled in us by decades of poor and dishonest leadership at all levels.

Last edited:
So establishment seems going against China ....
Can't say for entire establishment. Most probably they aren't but currently at the helm of affairs Bajwa and cronies are for sure. That's why pro American have staged a coup so that they may select the future pro US COAS of their own choice to maintain this whole status quo and pro US approach. I think there's been an infighting going on between the military as well and been clearly divided between 2 blocks. But they are well disciplined so we can't observe much from outside and they obey a certain chain of command style too much.

Let's hope for the best.

I have seen this too

Heavily red pilled

The only thing that can save Pakistan is time.

But do you really want it saved at the expense it comes at? Because all cultures and even languages will merge, provinces won't even be ethnic based, you'll see large groups of all native ethnicities in each province, then go even more further down into the future they may actually be a true Pakistani formed from centuries of interbreeding and natural selection

Can't say for entire establishment. Most probably they aren't but currently at the helm of affairs Bajwa and cronies are for sure. That's why pro American have staged a coup so that they may select the future pro US COAS of their own choice to maintain this whole status quo and pro US approach. I think there's been an infighting going on between the military as well and been clearly divided between 2 blocks. But they are well disciplined so we can't observe much from outside and they obey a certain chain of command style too much.

Let's hope for the best.
I think 27th Feb incident was not taken lightly by the WEST, it exposed the Indian military strength against China.... But the job is done by Pakistan.

We are all muslims, this is enough.

Entire Muslim world is divided into 50 countries. We are all Muslims whose ancestors shared trauma from British Colonialism.
Yes, we are unnatural collection but we are muslims who will be and are persecuted by the much larger number of Hindus.
I have faced a lot of hatred and discrimination from Hindus/ BJP supporters/ Indian nationalists, even here in the west.
I would stand with any one against them, they want our total subjugation as a nation and as a people.
Its just a matter of time before the genocide of muslims begins in India,
Have you seen how they treat them?
This should be enough for al of us to all band together, regardless of background.

Indian Muslims don't stand up for themselves lmao. Relatively speaking we were thrown in with Hindu/Muslim politics after 1893 and when Afghan king did durand line. Wtf we supposed to do when the rest of the muslim world ignores it and when our own leaders are working against us. Complete and utter embarassment.
I'll never lose faith in Pakistan.
Jinnah was right and thank God for Pakistan.
Don't lose hope. We are not done yet.

Jinnah's Pakistan died in 1971. Now it is different "Pakistan". 2018 I thought we could actually progress but mannn our security forces think PTI social media warriors are a bigger threat than actual BLA/TTP terrorists. The plethora of TTP and BLA sympathizers out in the open esp with real accounts and not being apprehended even a mod or something was expressing frustration on that terror attack thread.
As Jinnah once said:
"I have full faith in my people that they will rise to every occasion worthy of our past Islamic history, glory and traditions."

"The story of Pakistan, its struggle and its achievement, is the very story of great human ideals, struggling to survive in the face of great odds and difficulties."

We got this.

Inshallah

Don't know why are you so anti Pakistan.

Not "anti Pakistan" just coming sense to reality.
Yes we could be a bunch of goofs but still there's much common between us to make us a nation.

Our own leaders clearly don't want that LOL
And Urdu is a language having history of hundreds of years since Muslims came to the India.

Urdu is a glue. None of the native languages have anything in common, like I can't understand Sindhi or Punjabi so it makes sense for all of us to have a lingua franca for communication.
Being Muslim is enough for us to be united as a nation.
Then why are Muslims divided into 50 countries. Pakistan was made because we all have shared trauma from British colonialism in the subcontinent.
That's why speak and try to help the victims of violence against Muslims in any part of the world regardless of nationalities.
Only Pakistanis believe this
We as Muslims have same faith, similar traditions, similar ethos, similar living styles, similar eating habits etc but with just a touch of variety and individuality.

Again only Pakistanis believe this
Then as Pakistanis we have similar culture
🤣
speak Urdu as a national language.

Yea as a lingua franca for us to help communicate with each other.
Indians are more divided into different religions and language barriers than Pakistan. Even their religion of Hinduism doesn't have any centralist supports and they pray to thousands of gods. They even struggled to find a common chant between them.

Okay bro riddle me this:

When Indira Gandhi got assassinated what happened afterwards?

When Liaqat Ali Khan got assassinated what happened afterwards?

Compare Khalistan, Seven Sister, Hyderabad, Naxal, Kashmir insurgencies to Balochistan and Waziristan. Look at how India is buying Russian oil and natural gas in the face of US preassure and then look at us. In India people like Hamid Mir, LUMS students, BLA simps, Afghan refugees would not be causing the trouble they are.
We have all the elements to become a great nation. All we need is a great unifying leader and brush up our priorities and stop being short sighted, greedy and selfish.

We did, but then deep state and establishment didn't want that to happen.

Last edited:
I have seen this too

You have lost. Dont include us..you have fallen for the afghan propaganda you used to fight yourself on tiktok and everywhere else... our nation is based on an ancient civilization..it was a house to different empires.its an authentic identity based on its religious and cultural commonalities.. we dont need your changed demeanor based on current politics to define us and brush every one as believing in a lost cause..
I have been abroad too. There I observed that Indians are truly 1 united nation.
Your totally wrong there.. they have ferocious power circles often dont stand each other.. at workplaces. The typical north vs south or high vs low caste or sikh vs rss.. and many more..the divisions are such they often trust an outsider over each other.

Last edited:
Heavily red pilled

Idk bro I am getting dark thoughts about Pakistan 💀
The only thing that can save Pakistan is time.

Only thing holding Pakistan together is army. That in it by itself shows the reality.

But do you really want it saved at the expense it comes at?

Can you please explain what this means?

Because all cultures and even languages will merge, provinces won't even be ethnic based, you'll see large groups of all native ethnicities in each province, then go even more further down into the future they may actually be a true Pakistani formed

That's a natural consequence of nation states.
centuries of interbreeding and natural selection

Unfortunately Pakistan has very high rates of cousin marriage. So we will see what happens.

So you are saying Army has no spine???? Wtf wtf wtF
No I have been saying that our military establishment is the local contractor of international(US) establishment. They are hand in hand with them. So what spine has to do here?

Idk bro I am getting dark thoughts about Pakistan 💀
A lot of people are, it's a natural response when you lose trust in your leadership and the very institutions which run the country. 😔

As much as we criticise our neighbour with their delusions, there's still a sense of competency and trust in their leadership for them. They have the advantages of a stronger economy and US support.

Hence it feels like a losing battle.

Not "anti Pakistan" just coming sense to reality.

Our own leaders clearly don't want that LOL

Urdu is a glue. None of the native languages have anything in common, like I can't understand Sindhi or Punjabi so it makes sense for all of us to have a lingua franca for communication.

Then why are Muslims divided into 50 countries. Its because we all have shared trauma from British colonialism in the subcontinent.

Only Pakistanis believe this

Again only Pakistanis believe this

🤣

Yea as a lingua franca for us to help communicate with each other.

Okay bro riddle me this:

When Indira Gandhi got assassinated what happened afterwards?

When Liaqat Ali Khan got assassinated what happened afterwards?

Compare Khalistan, Seven Sister, Hyderabad, Naxal, Kashmir insurgencies to Balochistan and Waziristan. Look at how India is buying Russian oil and natural gas in the face of US preassure and then look at us. In India people like Hamid Mir, LUMS students, BLA simps, Afghan refugees would not be causing the trouble they are.

We did, but then deep state and establishment didn't want that to happen.
Now you are trying to steer this conversation to some unknown dubious directions and I don't agree with your argument.

Muslims are not the product of the British colonial Era. That was the demise of our long standing strong caliphate era, from which every Muslim empire drew it's power back then. The British colluded with our corrupt leaderships and abolished the existence of the Caliphate which is our most important religious and cultural institution. That's why we have been broken into 50 pieces. We all Muslims feel affinity to each other as Iqbal also said. And true believers would always strive for Muslims unity regardless of how nay sayers ridicule them. It's the religious obligation of each and every living, breathing Muslim to strive for this political objective. The western influenced, corrupt and compromised Muslim leadership is the main hurdle for our unity.

We would always follow the teaching of Allah and his Rasool (peace be upon him). And don't need guidance from any random theorists to guide us to the wrong path.

Last edited:
Now you are trying to steer this conversation to some unknown dubious directions and I don't agree with your argument.

Muslims are not the product of the British colonial Era. That was the demise of our long standing strong caliphate era, from which every Muslim empire drew it's power back then. The British colluded with our corrupt leaderships and abolished the existence of the Caliphate which is our most important religious and cultural institution. That's why we have been broken into 50 pieces. We all Muslims feel affinity to each other as Iqbal also said. And true believers would always strive for Muslims unity regardless of how nay sayers ridicule them. It's the religious obligation of each and every living, breathing Muslim to strive for this political objective.

We would always follow the teaching of Allah and his Rasool (peace be upon him). And don't need guidance from any random theorists to guide us to the wrong path.

No brother I was saying origin of Pakistan’s roots is that our ancestors faced the same trauma from British Colonialism. I will edit that post sorry for the mislead

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom