What's new

Shebhaz Sharif Is Insincere In His Condemnation Of Imran Khan’s India Remarks

why do Pakistanis play Bollywood in their weddings, listen to Indian Punjabi songs than their own, name their restaurants Indo-Pak or “Afghan” 😂. It’s just a nationality simple as that.
Hey you dumb anti Pakistani with a single brain cell. We have Chinese, Italian, Turkish etc restaurants too like all civilized countries have. So that means we do borrow their nationalities too! 😂🤣. Unless you are living under or besides the rock, its a global norm in the civilized world. Gulf especially Hejaz (the holy places for Muslim pilgrimage) are full of Pakistani restaurants. So that means those Arabs and Saudis borrowing Pakistani nationalities?? Egyptian singers are loved all over the Arab world so that makes them all Egyptians!

Indians love Pakistani songs so much that they even have a habit to borrow our singers and songs. Our dramas are still loved in India. Bollywood is an international brand everyone watches them who likes their style. Pakistani loved like all other world the gangnum style so they all wanted their citizenships cahnged!

Hollywood is watched all over the world except where there's no electricity or internet in and around far off rocks. So that means everyone of the Hollywood movies fan wanna be the citizen and resident of the Hollywood city!???

All afghanis love Punjab aata. So that makes all of them craving to hold a Pakistani nationality? If you use Russian AKs to blow your brains off so that means you wanna be a Russian named "jus chillingov"? Pathetic little thoughts you have got. Go get some life

Ive been reading many of your responses and am perplexed.

Do you think Pakistan is a lost cause?
Do you think Pakistan was a mistake?
Do you think we would be better off without Pakistan?

Regardless of personal opinions and what is said on the net, Pakistan is here to stay. We may have a lot of lows, trials and tribulations but we'll keep going!..........:azn:

LOL you know what the deep state and establishment is going to try and pull? When Bajwa retires in November, Shabaz Sharif is gonna hand pick the COAS, and elections will be in 2023 not soon. Connect the dots. And our leaders bowed down on command and are cancelling CPEC projects while India is actively buying Russian oil and is telling Blinken to his face that India has to take care of its energy needs.

Okay so the word Pakistan is only like 75 years old. Nothing “ancient about that”. And if the existince somehow crippled Indian and afghans identities than why do Pakistanis play Bollywood in their weddings, listen to Indian Punjabi songs than their own, name their restaurants Indo-Pak or “Afghan” 😂. It’s just a nationality simple as that.

afghan????????.........:lol:...........af-ghands are the most inferior, failed and parasitic people on earth who only survive from the handouts of Pakistanis.........they are beggars to Pakistanis.........:azn:

Hey you dumb anti Pakistani with a single brain cell. We have Chinese, Italian, Turkish etc restaurants too like all civilized countries have. So that means we do borrow their nationalities too! 😂🤣. Unless you are living under or besides the rock, its a global norm in the civilized world. Gulf especially Hejaz (the holy places for Muslim pilgrimage) are full of Pakistani restaurants. So that means those Arabs and Saudis borrowing Pakistani nationalities?? Egyptian singers are loved all over the Arab world so that makes them all Egyptians!

Indians love Pakistani songs so much that they even have a habit to borrow our singers and songs. Our dramas are still loved in India. Bollywood is an international brand everyone watches them who likes their style. Pakistani loved like all other world the gangnum style so they all wanted their citizenships cahnged!

Hollywood is watched all over the world except where there's no electricity or internet in and around far off rocks. So that means everyone of the Hollywood movies fan wanna be the citizen and resident of the Hollywood city!???

All afghanis love Punjab aata. So that makes all of them craving to hold a Pakistani nationality? If you use Russian AKs to blow your brains off so that means you wanna be a Russian named "jus chillingov"? Pathetic little thoughts you have got. Go get some life
nah dude I have been on this forum for a while now and he is in my follower's list, I have been seeing his posts for more than a year or 2
he ain't in the slightest anti-Pakistan, he might be saying it how he feels it is and it may come of wrong

but he ain't what yall think or feel he is, like its hilarious @UK_PAKISTANI

Jinnah was right never doubted that! But Jinnah’s Pakistan died in 1971.

While in the meantime Pakistanis marry Indians, play Bollywood music in our weddings, and listen to Indian Punjabi music 24/7. So it’s about who has their priorities straight.

True colors even though I was very pro Pak even since the dark days (which seem to be coming back)

Yes because even though I said I don’t sympathize with them I somehow do at the same time. I don’t think reading comprehension and critical thinking skills are your forte. I can criticize something and not support the trashy alternative.

It’s not about winning at this point it’s about ghairat. Pakistani deep state bowed down on command while India straight up said no and is buying Russian oil and gas DEFIANTLY
Your brain cells are fried. So you aren't a capable human being anymore. Get a thorough check up of yourself from some non hashish addicted doctor first 😜

If you can't find any then no problem. PAK Army medical team is for mentally refugees like you

Your brain cells are fried. So you aren't a capable human being anymore. Get a thorough check up of yourself from some non hashish addicted doctor first 😜

Why are you so mad? I’m just noting my observations. Haven’t said anything negative about anyone 😂😂

I have seen this too

The truth regardless of whatever nationalist tries to tell you, is that Pakistan is a country with no historical basis. It was just created in 1947 (3 generations ago). To think somehow people have anything in common with each other from before that time and try to concoct a nationality along with Islam and Urdu is just ridiculous.

Pakistan is unnatural which results in Pakistanis being unnatural with each other. We have lost.....maybe we lost from the start.

:lol:........if ANYTHING, the only country that has no historical basis to exist is af-ghandistan. They are the most failed, inferior and parasitic nation and people that has EVER existed.

PS You do realize that over 85% of nations on earth have no historical basis for existence, why single out Pakistan?.........:disagree:

Only development that’s happening is DHA, while Modi is building roadways and highways all over
Lol you are the troll of the biggest dumpster. So why not you just migrate to Modi's controlled Kashmir and enjoy his developments there! Stop wasting our time 😜

While in the meantime Pakistanis marry Indians, play Bollywood music in our weddings, and listen to Indian Punjabi music 24/7. So it’s about who has their priorities straight.

That's still rare and it's always usually girls marrying Pakistani boys. If it happens it is Muslims.
The Indian Punjabi music is popular, no doubt, but so is ours, even more so in fact on both sides.
Bollywood has died a death among the UK Pakistani expats, the kids can't stand it nor understand it, and the elders dumped it on mass since article 370. It's audience is Indians.

Jinnah was right never doubted that! But Jinnah’s Pakistan died in 1971.

True colors even though I was very pro Pak even since the dark days (which seem to be coming back)

Yes because even though I said I don’t sympathize with them I somehow do at the same time. I don’t think reading comprehension and critical thinking skills are your forte. I can criticize something and not support the trashy alternative.

It’s not about winning at this point it’s about ghairat. Pakistani deep state bowed down on command while India straight up said no and is buying Russian oil and gas DEFIANTLY

Did anyone in your family marry an indian? Here in the UK, 95% of Pakistanis marry other Pakistanis. The ones that don't usually marry Romanians or other East Europeans. It is EXTREMELY rare for a Pakistani to marry an indian.

nah dude I have been on this forum for a while now and he is in my follower's list, I have been seeing his posts for more than a year or 2
he ain't in the slightest anti-Pakistan, he might be saying it how he feels it is and it may come of wrong

Bro I haven’t even said anything wrong or bad about anyone 😂😂😂 I’m just noting my observations in real life. Yet these types of people start losing their minds if you have an alternative opinion.

Somehow I turned from being called Gul Khan by Afgahns to now being called a terrorist sympathizer by my own Pakistanis. The world is a crazy place 🤣🤣

So many toxic people calling him anti-Pakistan for presenting an opinion 😆

Everyone is in political depression after what happened

How come there’s no one in the army that’s speaking out against this. It’s basically treason
There are some developments but why anyone would share with you? You don't have anything to do with Pakistan. As you said that Pakistan died so why are you asking questions for dead entities?

Why are you so mad? I’m just noting my observations. Haven’t said anything negative about anyone 😂😂
Criticizing someone is another matter but repeatedly blatant negation of Pakistan's ideology or identity will never be tolerated. And if he is Pakistani then it's treason of the highest order.

Criticizing someone is another matter but repeatedly blatant negation of Pakistan's ideology or identity will never be tolerated. And if he is Pakistani then it's treason of the highest order.
What did he say that was treason of the highest order?

Quote it

:lol:........if ANYTHING, the only country that has no historical basis to exist is af-ghandistan. They are the most failed, inferior and parasitic nation and people that has EVER existed.

Where did Afghanistan come into this 😂

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom