What's new

Shawarma and Lebenase food

@chak de INDIA @Awesome @Informant @Leader etc.

You want me to make a thread about Yemeni cuisine here? Maybe later it will evolve to an "Arab cuisine thread"? Because Yemeni cuisine is probably the Arab cuisine that is most close to South Asian cuisine. It's also the most spicy Arab cuisine. So it might interest the gentlemen here for this reason.

I have some nice videos, photos etc. If there will be no interest I will not bother and I don't plan to make an Arab cuisine thread since that would be too big a thread. Can't cover everything and don't even know the cuisine of many Arab countries.

Talk about the Phood and i'm always in :D

go Ahead with your ideas. bro :agree:

Dude, make a Yemeni cuisine thread.... I heard that they have some awesome local dishes!!!!

You want me to make a thread about Yemeni cuisine here? Maybe later it will evolve to an "Arab cuisine thread"? Because Yemeni cuisine is probably the Arab cuisine that is most close to South Asian cuisine. It's also the most spicy Arab cuisine. So it might interest the gentlemen here for this reason.

I have some nice videos, photos etc. If there will be no interest I will not bother and I don't plan to make an Arab cuisine thread since that would be too big a thread. Can't cover everything and don't even know the cuisine of many Arab countries.

@Hyperion @chak de INDIA

Ok, gentlemen I will try and do my best then although I warn you that I am no expert when it comes to cuisine of any kind. Unfortunately. There is no Yemeni user here either who can help me out or correct mistakes if I make any.

Anyway keep posting photos of Lebanese cuisine. It makes us all hungry which is good. Kickstarts our system so we will not fall asleep in front of that damned computer screen!

No i dont like samak :D Only Harees.

I just ordered on the phone:

1 X Shawarma
2 X Laham
2 X Halloumi

:woot::woot::woot:

@Hyperion @chak de INDIA

Ok, gentlemen I will try and do my best then although I warn you that I am no expert when it comes to cuisine of any kind. Unfortunately. There is no Yemeni user here either who can help me out or correct mistakes if I make any.

Anyway keep posting photos of Lebanese cuisine. It makes us all hungry which is good. Kickstarts our system so we will not fall asleep in front of that damned computer screen!

Next time i visit London, i am dropping into a Lebanese restaurant to try their food.:-)

Anyway to make you guys feel more hungry, this is what i am having for my lunch.
Chicken Biryani
upload_2014-3-1_12-37-53.jpeg

:lol:

Ok, one final question: Where should I make this thread if I make it? I mean what section? This one? Is it allowed?:butcher:

Next time i visit London, i am dropping into a Lebanese restaurant to try their food.:-)

Anyway to make you guys feel more hungry, this is what i am having for my lunch.
Chicken Biryani
View attachment 19111

I have not eaten anything other than a spicy soup that I made myself. Got a flu so can't bother to eat. Only drinking water. Beat that.

Make it in members club.... and if it doesn't get too much trolled, then we can get it moved to another indexable section.... so go ahead and start it there.....

Ok, one final question: Where should I make this thread if I make it? I mean what section? This one? Is it allowed?:butcher:

I have not eaten anything other than a spicy soup that I made myself. Got a flu so can't bother to eat. Only drinking water. Beat that.

@Hyperion @chak de INDIA

dont tag me in this thread, I aint coming... its too tempting !

I am so lucky we have all nationalities restaurants and take away in England. BTW make a thread in Members club.

Everyone should try this.... it's moroccon kuskus....... a friend used to make it for me sometime back.....unfortunately they don't make it commercially..... long time since I had it..... :(

MoroccanCouscous.jpg

That's precisely why I visit the UK...... to EAT.... and EAT...... and EAT! :D

I am so luck we have all nationalities restaurants and take away in England. BTW make a thread in Members club.

Everyone should try this.... it's moroccon kuskus....... a friend used to make it for me sometime back.....unfortunately they don't make it commercially..... long time since I had it..... :(

MoroccanCouscous.jpg

Actually I am not that big a fan of Couscous but when it is made in the right way, Tunisian is the best version, it is good.:)

@Jaanbaz

Can't you make a Yemeni to join this forum? I hear that there is a sizable Yemeni community in the UK and that they were the first Muslim community in the UK. Can't be true can it?

Back
Top Bottom