What's new

Shawal Valley: The last frontier in Zarb - e - Azab!

This is going to be one hell of a tough fight. Regarding ANA if they dont cooperate, than PA should keep all options open on the table i.e to hot pursuit fleeing targets, drone strikes and even surgical strikes on hideouts. Things with Afghanistan are becoming better since Ghani resumed office but frankly speaking the Indian sponsored anti Pakistan clout will keep him occupied to openly support Pakistani effort by enforcing complete blockade on their side of the border which is why our options should be open that is to not allow rats to flee and hit even if that means going into Afghanistan and taking them out.
Best of luck to our Jawans and Godspeed. May Allah swt bless its blessings on you.Ameen

US drones are the least of our worries specially considering they would really be doing us a favour attacking our most wanted criminals.
I am not sure that our relationship is the same after the Parliament attack. The timing and the storyline being told should raise a lot of eyebrows in the ISI circles.

I am not sure that our relationship is the same after the Parliament attack. The timing and the storyline being told should raise a lot of eyebrows in the ISI circles.
damn those afghani traitors...they are traiters to there own country!

I watched power play on ARY reporting from Tirah valley. Border is incredibly porous. It is literally completely open and many miles of it.

Post OP to man this front is going to be challenging.

Would it not make sense to take a $10 billion loan and build fencing with electrical fences in key hotspots? Either that or have 24/7 drone coverage and how costly would that be?

Would it not make sense to take a $10 billion loan and build fencing with electrical fences in key hotspots? Either that or have 24/7 drone coverage and how costly would that be?

Who would give a $10 billion loan for that project or provide the drones and bear their costs?

Who would give a $10 billion loan for that project or provide the drones and bear their costs?

Pakistan has the drones. To keep them in the skies will cost but is not a long term solution.

What is $10 billion for security in a country? Its priceless. I am sure if they were serious about this they would find someone willing to lend.

Pakistan has the drones. To keep them in the skies will cost but is not a long term solution.

What is $10 billion for security in a country? Its priceless. I am sure if they were serious about this they would find someone willing to lend.

Such amounts of money may not be as easy to come by for Pakistan as you seem to imply.

In on going ops Zarb E Azb, are PA & Intel Agencies searching for sleeper cells? We know that there are around thousands of them in Pakistan. Some are disguised as foreign NGO's, some are protected or hidden by corrupt politicians or are part of corrupt politicians terrorist wings & so on. Dealing with this valid threat is very important.

I am not familiar with what happened afterwards? Did they blame Pakistan officially?

Some pictures of the rough terrain involved

maxresdefault.jpg

61522515.jpg

CFtVDQBUMAABTc7.jpg

Bear Grylls can shoot an episode in this rough terrain. I mean when the area is cleared, tourism will increase. Tourism and terrorism are two opposites.

Back
Top Bottom