What's new

Shashi Tharoor Asks Britain Why They Don't Teach Schoolchildren Colonial History

Do they teach 900 years of muslim history of Hindustan to kids?
Lol where did you get the 900 figure....and there was no Hindustan back then!!
If you are talking about mughals,of course we are taught about it...if I remember it correctly in 7th grade I think!!

Also, the Italians failed to impose their cultural influence and language on the locals. All of their former "colonies" still speak in their native language today and there are no Italian influence at all.
That was because they were only there for a couple of years, less of a "colonization" and more of an extended "vacation".

cultural influence takes generations to build up.

No they dont. They have no civilisation my friend. And they are currently locked up in camps. I dont want call it concentration camps but its not far from that.

The problem i see is, that i deeply believe we must recolonize Africa. India managed to develop into a country one can respect. Africa did not achieve that level. In the end you and we sit in the same boat. My guess is, that India as well will have colonies in Africa in the near future.

Africa cant exist without outside guidance. Massive forced birth control, nation building and destruction of primitive customs.
Oh brother :rolleyes:

Well the Italians are considered the cowards of Europe. So no need for you to be too excited.

The mughals and such are not shown as invaders in our history books rather as a progression of rulers from hindu to muslim rulers. Its kept very dry and factual.

I am not sure what history is taught to you in school but your country has some of the worst human right violations and they aren't cool. The source below might enlighten you

Italian concentration camps in Libya

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_concentration_camps_in_Libya

There is nothing called muslim history of Hindustan, its called Indian history. If your intention is troll over here, then please find some thread which is more of your liking.

And thats exactly what i mean. Do you actually suggest that i have to feel bad about that? What if i tell you that i couldnt care less? If authorities back then saw those camps as necessary so be it. I'm not a cuck amigo. I will always side with my own people, no matter what and the fate of others is totally irrelevant for me.

And thats exactly what i mean. Do you actually suggest that i have to feel bad about that? What if i tell you that i couldnt care less? If authorities back then saw those camps as necessary so be it. I'm not a cuck amigo. I will always side with my own people, no matter what and the fate of others is totally irrelevant for me.
:lol:
You are so hilarious.

Do they teach 900 years of muslim history of Hindustan to kids?

Yes they do. In fact, its the British part that usually becomes a selective. As I recall, even the Maratha and Sikh part never got covered in any great detail. Akbar was the end of the mugging.

Lol where did you get the 900 figure....and there was no Hindustan back then!!
If you are talking about mughals,of course we are taught about it...if I remember it correctly in 7th grade I think!!
Arab used to call it hindu land it was divided between independent states under their hindu muslim kings. Under Akbar e Azam hold most of Hindustan was united.
But the land it self was called hindustan.

Why should they? Would you want your children to become cucks?

Seriously i cant stand this self pity. I´m proud for our italian colonies. It was a great time of our history and brought civilisation to those places. I guess same counts for the UK.
Skipping colonial history is like skipping Renaissance from European History. Hiding the truth from your children will not make them any macho but when they discover it on their own they will indeed feel cuckish.
Feeling proud about one's past royalties while his predecessors have been a pauper is nothing but mental bankruptcy. One should not let the past truth to reflect current behavior. We should rather learn from the past and move on.

Well it's seems like a simple question makes u jump muslim ruled hindustan almost 900 years as muslim we look at a muslim rule u can view it differently we don't care but try not to change my views.
Question remain do u guys teach ur kids muslim history or 900 years of muslim ruled without any contervercies?
I remember the history syllabus in school mostly focussed on Indus Valley Civilization and Mughal Dynasty from 1526 to 1707 i.e. Babur to Aurangzeb.Itna padh liya to history me pass. Aur achhe number chahiye to Buddha, Ashoka, Chandragupta, Harshvardhan, Razia Sultan, Iltutmish, Tughlaq, Khilji, Lodi, 1857 ki kranti... ye sab bhi padh liya to 60% mil jata tha. baki sab padhne ki zaroorat hi nahi padi.

Last edited:
I remember the history syllabus in school mostly focussed on Indus Valley Civilization and Mughal Dynasty from 1526 to 1707 i.e. Babur to Aurangzeb.Itna padh liya to history me pass.

Bhai between the two we had Guptas, Mauryas, Ashoka, Cholas.

ICSE.

There was something on those two Chinese travelers also?

Fa Hien and Hieun Tsang :)
aise to Kanishk bhi tha, Sikandar aur Porus, Battle of Plassey and Buxor, Panipat ki teen ladaiyan... Samaj Sudharak aadi aadi.

Back
Top Bottom