What's new

Tucker Carlson: Anger after Fox News host says British civilised India

Yeah the British civilized the worlds second oldest civilization and a region in general known as the cradle of civilization.Up until the 15th century brits had no idea how to take a bath.
Fox news a pathetic propaganda channel as usual.
By that logic the Indians still have no idea that toilets are for defecating - so the Brits clearly failed.
I am not a white British but having been to countries that were once part of the empire, its not a pleasant sight what has become of them, most have regressed in governance. Brits were no angels, but this whole BLM s**** storm of repartitions et al needs to end. Who knows some where down my ancestral tree there might be a slave owner. As far as the crown is concerned I used to be very much against the Monarchy but now in my old age having lived a few decades more than your average teenager I am for it.

That being said I am sure you would agree Tucker is full of $hit and a third rate Hamid Mir.

:lol:

Mughal emperor made Taj Mahal for his wife not India.

What Mughals did do for India was make roads, encourage transport by river, establish sea routes for trade, develop ports for trade, got rid of inland tolls and taxes, and hunt down dacoits and bandits that threatened trade routes.

They exponentially increased the wealth of Hindustan or modern day India by encouraging trade.

Hindu Merchants exclusively held all the trading rights while Muslims only held high administrative positions. These same Hindus that were made wealthy by the Mughals, curse them today in the guise of saffron nationalism. Truly they are namak haram..:lol:

GT road goes from Kabul to Myanmar and was made under Mughal rule to increase trade. They basically made the first highway.
To be fair, Hindus too have done great things.

Calling that British bastard a disgusting imperialist.

What about civilizing the Mughals, I thought they were quite civilized when they made the Taj Mahal?

When Kaafirs are dishonest with us Muslims, Muslims should be dishonest with the Kaafirs as well.

The atheistic elites in the USA and in Europe.

Mughals had half the world's GDP, even ahead of China, before the US even became a country.

Regardless of what the anchor said, South Asians would still clean a white man's shithole with his tongue.

They are already doing a marvellous job. That includes almost all South Asians.

A healthy majority (not all) of Indians in the US were smitten with Trump because he and Modi were so similar and so an opportunity to forge them closer. Well this is what happens: ultimately the racists will still come back to bite you. This was a relatively innocent comment but tells you the mindset that prevails the think of the fox news / MAGA

Thumbdowns for any chinese or pakistanis who side with the white men to trashtalk other Hindus.

Crab basket!
What you didn't get is its the Indian hindus who are usually on the side of these racists white men.

@-=virus=- yeh ek naya banda aa gaya hai. I think our friend @Drizzt is on Christmas vacation. I like this guy better, he is entertaining.

@-=virus=- yeh ek naya banda aa gaya hai. I think our friend @Drizzt is on Christmas vacation. I like this guy better, he is entertaining.
Naya toh kisi angle se ni hai lol

Ek hota tha, bro.. Super antagonistic troll baiter type, name skips me.. Prolly same guy.

Shearer Sab ka "how to behave" thread dekho..waha milega iska previous avtar

Im on mobile and on the move, cant efficiently dug the trail atm.. Gimme a day or two..fir uski bhi pent utari jayegi bdp

wait india is civilized ? it seems GB have installed wrong version of civilization in india .

Did the British teach India about open defecation?

FjTNPRLXwAAGp2I.jpg

What about civilizing the Mughals, I thought they were quite civilized when they made the Taj Mahal?

When Kaafirs are dishonest with us Muslims, Muslims should be dishonest with the Kaafirs as well.

The atheistic elites in the USA and in Europe.

British built the railways in India.

Mughals used slaves to build palaces.

British/American invented electricity, fridge, telephone, car, plane.

What did the mughals and all the other eastern civilivations achieve for thousands of years apart from patting themselves on the back with their palaces,harems and sex slaves. Good for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom