What's new

Sharia Scare Shakes UK: 'Law of the land go to hell'

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife goes for juma prayer in our local mosque and we do have propper prayer hall for ladies...despite being a predominantly Pakistani mosque.
@Talon screebowl is trolling you..
And you didnt realize that :lol:

Started with immigration...then said something vague about respecting east european migrants and now wants to discuss burqa..

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife goes for juma prayer in our local mosque and we do have propper prayer hall for ladies...despite being a predominantly Pakistani mosque.
@Safriz

MASHALLAH...Yes, Like I said not all masjids just some...with strange community...When I was in Wales, we went to the masjid, the men took turn being imam...we had Bangali, Pakistani and Arab ...and another whom I didnt knw off...

When I was in London we were not allowed in the masjid in our area, the aunties told us...They said more but as usual I do not remember much of word of mouth...esp when I do not have the other side of the story...But my raised questions were not answered which was upsetting

When I was in Manchester, the masjid was nice and we had a large hall for women....In Cambridge I was too far from the Islamic center but when I was searching for a home to rent, I emailed the Muslim community and they were nice not sure how they would be face to face...but yea...hence, my judgement was not based on 1 incident but on a little survey around many cities in UK....but then again a friend on the other side of London told me their masjid is nice and allows women...

So...my point was more like "AYSAY BHI LOG HOTAY HAIN"

@Talon screebowl is trolling you..
And you didnt realize that :lol:
Oh did he? I just went to Pharmacy just came back a while ago...
Started with immigration...then said something vague about respecting east european migrants and now wants to discuss burqa..

naah thats not troll that's how the people react when they do not have answers to my counter response to them :rofl:

If you start wearing Burkha in England then any one can take advantage of it and carry out terror attacks. Or disguise the security forces. Constitution also states that, security of a nation state is the priority. So it contradicts the previously described freedom of religion. But the point is not how much they accept you, point is also that how you accept them. And I think Muslims do no at all accept the westerns in their own country. this is my personal view.

@Screambowl well, America allows guns yet crimes occur by guns do not blame the gun but those who committed the crimes...I am well aware there are debates going on there but same case about the burqa...

We Muslims are just practicing what is given to us...freedom of practicing the religion and we practice...as for the Burqa bit...That is accepted ...I have seen people wearing Burqa on streets of London and not crowds part to let such people through like the Red Sea did for Moses...

I have seen Burqa women in Wales, and I am yet to see anyone going OMG WE ARE GOING TO DIE...

I have seen Burqa women in Cambridge and I have not seen the tourists faint or scream for help!

I have seen Burqa ladies in Manchester, but then again that was a desi community so cant say much....

My point being the media is making a big fuss about a right the country gives its people because they do not want the news to concentrate on how mnay drop outs live on gov. support or how the debts of the country are soaring high or how the Job market is crashing at a rate indescribable!

Burqa is a problem for those who do not understand it...It is also a problem where SOME SICK MINDED PEOPLE want to dress up as a woman and do a crime (not many that I have heard of)

@Screambowl well, America allows guns yet crimes occur by guns do not blame the gun but those who committed the crimes...I am well aware there are debates going on there but same case about the burqa...

We Muslims are just practicing what is given to us...freedom of practicing the religion and we practice...as for the Burqa bit...That is accepted ...I have seen people wearing Burqa on streets of London and not crowds part to let such people through like the Red Sea did for Moses...

I have seen Burqa women in Wales, and I am yet to see anyone going OMG WE ARE GOING TO DIE...

I have seen Burqa women in Cambridge and I have not seen the tourists faint or scream for help!

I have seen Burqa ladies in Manchester, but then again that was a desi community so cant say much....

My point being the media is making a big fuss about a right the country gives its people because they do not want the news to concentrate on how mnay drop outs live on gov. support or how the debts of the country are soaring high or how the Job market is crashing at a rate indescribable!

Burqa is a problem for those who do not understand it...It is also a problem where SOME SICK MINDED PEOPLE want to dress up as a woman and do a crime (not many that I have heard of)

see when Saudi Arab does not allow Non Muslims in Mecca, why would non Muslims in west allow you to practice your religion to the fullest and sharia. Isn't that a fair argument?

Such fanatics are very valuable assets for agencies like MI-6.

If not for such crazies HOW on earth they will carry out False-Flags operations...???

Agencies would let such ppl loose as they provide agencies with "ready-made material" that they desperately need.

Search some recent-history & you'd be surprised how many of such fanatics have been on payroll of agencies.

see when Saudi Arab does not allow Non Muslims in Mecca, why would non Muslims in west allow you to practice your religion to the fullest and sharia. Isn't that a fair argument?
@Screambowl Americans do not allow me to visit PENTAGON ....why should they be allowed in my country? :cray:

THAT is what makes ISLAM different...Islam is not for an individual it is for a community for the world and so on...it is not based on feelings nor personal opinion when you learn that..You will know what differentiates faith from religion and from way of life...
Then don't blame the world for pointing fingures at the "Muslim community" for acts of a few "Individuals"

this is baseless argument. Not even ISI will allow you to enter their HQ being Muslim. LOL
@Screambowl hence not even Obama is allowed in Mekkah being a president...

To enter Pentagon, you need high level clearance likewise to enter Mekkah you need to be a Muslim....

Islamic Research Foundation - Non-Muslims not allowed in Makkah

Then don't blame the world for pointing fingures at the "Muslim community" for acts of a few "Individuals"
@Soumitra well, if you paint everyone with 1 brush, it shows your narrow mindedness...

Further shows your tolerance levels, esp when it is enough for you to use few to judge a WHOLE COMMUNITY....

@Screambowl hence not even Obama is allowed in Mekkah being a president...

To enter Pentagon, you need high level clearance likewise to enter Mekkah you need to be a Muslim....

Islamic Research Foundation - Non-Muslims not allowed in Makkah

Mecca is neither legislative nor executive nor strategic branch of saudi Arabia. it is dedicated for God. If you want a better argument only them mention me. Please do not post absurdity baseless arguments.

its liek comparing Kilo gram to meter and adding 2kgs to 3 meters lol

Mecca is neither legislative nor executive nor strategic branch of saudi Arabia. it is dedicated for God. If you want a better argument only them mention me. Please do not post absurdity baseless arguments.
@Screambowl not for you...then please do not ask absurd questions...

1 min you were talking about rules of a country how constitution should be followed and now you yourself are challenging the RULES of Saudi Arabia?

Furthermore, Non Muslims are not loosing any basic right or anything else from not being allowed into Mekkah so your question itself is baseless!

@Soumitra well, if you paint everyone with 1 brush, it shows your narrow mindedness...

Further shows your tolerance levels, esp when it is enough for you to use few to judge a WHOLE COMMUNITY....
@Talon it was you who said that in Islam it is not an Individuals belief or way of life but of the whole community. The natural corollary is that an individual Muslims action when he invokes Islam or Allah while doing the same is is what wil be practiced by the whole community

@Talon it was you who said that in Islam it is not an Individuals belief or way of life but of the whole community. The natural corollary is that an individual Muslims action when he invokes Islam or Allah while doing the same is is what wil be practiced by the whole community
@Soumitra and you too were not born yesterday...

Say if 1 person from a village or even a neighbourhood in India rapes, can we call the whole village or neighbourhood as rapers?

No, we can not...though they lived in the same ENVIRONMENT, had the same background, the same upbringings, everyone knows everyone and so on, but if we can not blame a crime of individuals on a whole village or even a small neighbourhood, then you can not malign Islam based on individuals....

@Screambowl not for you...then please do not ask absurd questions...

1 min you were talking about rules of a country how constitution should be followed and now you yourself are challenging the RULES of Saudi Arabia?

Furthermore, Non Muslims are not loosing any basic right or anything else from not being allowed into Mekkah so your question itself is baseless!

I knew it you will bring it this. Then in that case, not a single Muslims must be allowed in England. Then why you have trouble if they are not allowing you to follow sharia. Tit For Tat. Live with it. isn't it?

I knew it you will bring it this. Then in that case, not a single Muslims must be allowed in England. Then why you have trouble if they are not allowing you to follow sharia. Tit For Tat. Live with it. isn't it?
@Screambowl Ahh angry are we?

1stly, UK doesnt follow your mindset nor YOUR idea of laws...So, in what case are you tit for tatting?

2ndly, Look at my posts and then look at yours...I never said anything that you are accusing me of! When did I say I wanted shariah in UK? please quote me if not then throw your allegations elsewhere maybe on your comprehension skills!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom