What's new

Sharbat Wala Engineer | Junaid Akram

Anyway. Ignorance is the simple recipe for getting decimated.
People choice.

Ignorance is subjective
1.5 lakh job isn't enough? Even 17th grade officers get only 50 60k in Pakistan bro.

It would be still hand to mouth for one person let alone a family.

150000PKr are not enough to run a family of 4 in of the big cities in Pakistan.

How?
elaborate

Aisi Aviation industry Pakistan main kahan hai jahan itna qualified banda koi lay? SUPARCO? PAC? Woh kachay bachay uthatay hain or unko kharab kertay hain.

This is the same problem I faced. I applied for the positions in Pakistan where I wanted to fail interviewers. The result was, I couldn't find any job in Pakistan.

So the hard-learned lesson is, see your caliber and see the job market. If the job market doesn't fit, try in some different markets.

So I changed. And got the result. Degree jalanay see kia milta hai.

Abdul Malik journey from Aeronautical engineering to selling Juice in Karachi Streets.

Way to go State of Pakistan. Bravo!

I hate to be that guy and somehow always end up being that guy.

1. If you're a half decent aerospace engineer in Pakistan there are quite a few decent opportunities in Pakistan. I know because I know where my classmates, juniors, seniors are. If you dont even more than 2.5 (mostly 3.0) gpa no SPD organization will take you.
2. Just because you have an aerospace degree does not mean you are the world's greatest aerospace engineer and deserve all the world's jobs. Listening to this guy I get the strong sense that he isn't well versed engineer. Sure not everyone's the brightest academically but then you can't blame the world for being below average.
3. Sorry to say this guy is making a misery theater out of his situation, burning his certificate and what not. This is absolute garbage and I lost all respect for this guy. What's his GPA? How competent is he? Who is he to have so much effing privilege?
4. There are many things wrong with Pakistan but decent aerospace engineers not having jobs is NOT one of them. Yes sarkari will get you 70k but you will have many benefits and you can make do half decently. Are all the other hundreds of aerospace engineers in Pakistan pagal?

It's this guys own choice to make more money selling juice if he wants to but I'm not going to stand for his misery theater.

1. If you're a half decent aerospace engineer in Pakistan there are quite a few decent opportunities in Pakistan. I know because I know where my classmates, juniors, seniors are. If you dont even more than 2.5 (mostly 3.0) gpa no SPD organization will take you.
2. Just because you have an aerospace degree does not mean you are the world's greatest aerospace engineer and deserve all the world's jobs. Listening to this guy I get the strong sense that he isn't well versed engineer. Sure not everyone's the brightest academically but then you can't blame the world for being below average.
3. Sorry to say this guy is making a misery theater out of his situation, burning his certificate and what not. This is absolute garbage and I lost all respect for this guy. What's his GPA? How competent is he? Who is he to have so much effing privilege?
4. There are many things wrong with Pakistan but decent aerospace engineers not having jobs is NOT one of them. Yes sarkari will get you 70k but you will have many benefits and you can make do half decently. Are all the other hundreds of aerospace engineers in Pakistan pagal?

It's this guys own choice to make more money selling juice if he wants to but I'm not going to stand for his misery theater.

An aerospace engineer need really good Programming C++ and mathematical skills. Matlab .v imp

Aisi Aviation industry Pakistan main kahan hai jahan itna qualified banda koi lay? SUPARCO? PAC? Woh kachay bachay uthatay hain or unko kharab kertay hain.

This is the same problem I faced. I applied for the positions in Pakistan where I wanted to fail interviewers. The result was, I couldn't find any job in Pakistan.

So the hard-learned lesson is, see your caliber and see the job market. If the job market doesn't fit, try in some different markets.

So I changed. And got the result. Degree jalanay see kia milta hai.

The principle question here is understanding education as a tool not an achievement.

He is an aeronautical engineer and worked in two different aviation companies before ending up here. He was quite good at studies and one of the outstanding students in his class. I believe poverty affects people ability to think and make wise decisions. Btw his GPA was decent and all of his batch mates including me are very surprised and sad whatever has happened to him.

And since he was raised in UAE having salary of 30 to 40000 rupees is pathetic even a cleaner here makes more than that.

He is an aeronautical engineer and worked in two different aviation companies before ending up here. He was quite good at studies and one of the outstanding students in his class. I believe poverty affects people ability to think and make wise decisions. Btw his GPA was decent and all of his batch mates including me are very surprised and sad whatever has happened to him.

And since he was raised in UAE having salary of 30 to 40000 rupees is pathetic even a cleaner here makes more than that.
Aviation =/= Aerospace. Some of my batch mates have made careers in aviation but they didnt need aerospace degrees for that, you can make a career in that after FSc.

Decent? Above 3.0? Then either he didnt want to work in SPD or there is some other very serious issue. I don't feel sad for this person I feel angry that he's doing theater.

Many of my batchmates have struggled a lot and overcome many things. This guy wants us all to feel sorry for him just because PAC didnt hire him right after college. boohoo.

BTW I graduated the same year as this guy with an aerospace engineering degree and my first job was 17k. A little under half of my batch did odd jobs in call centers and what not but eventually everyone got settled somewhere, most in SPD, some in CAA, some did CSS. Some changed careers. Everyone is making a decent living and nobody is doing misery theater.

Well its time to call modern education for what it is, a fashion statement.
I studied one subject for 6 years, and then got job in a subject in which I worked for 1 year. Kia tamasha Hai yeh.

I studied one subject for 6 years, and then got job in a subject in which I worked for 1 year. Kia tamasha Hai yeh.

You can continue studying on your favorite subject regardless.

You can actively look for job opportunities that focus more closely on your obsession.

In the end, it is YOU who has to decide.

Life is a balancing act. But it does not mean you start dancing

You can continue studying on your favorite subject regardless.

You can actively look for job opportunities that focus more closely on your obsession.

In the end, it is YOU who has to decide.

Life is a balancing act. But it does not mean you start dancing
But I like dance ustad e mohtaram.

Back
Top Bottom