What's new

Sharbat Wala Engineer | Junaid Akram

That is the state of Karachiite

You work hard. Get educated. Either go for private jobs working your as$es off. Or start some shitty business like this one

Meanwhile Pee Pee Pee fills government departments with illiterates whose only quality is that they speak sindhi
That's unfair

Businessmen always make much more money than engineers

Over here in the US, if your GPA is below 2.7, most companies would not let you apply for an internship. Your resume will automatically get rejected via software even before any human gets to see it.

You cannot even go for graduate studies in engineering with GPA less than 3.0. I have seen Engineering graduated with PhDs, out of job. It is not uncommon to find someone in graduate college, whose whole motivation to study further is because they could not find a job.

Last edited:
Meanwhile Pee Pee Pee fills government departments with illiterates whose only quality is that they speak sindhi
Sindhis are very talented, very brilliant. Give them the right environment and they can beat the world. If the percentage of Sindhis in ISI had been higher, Pakistan would have done better. I know because I have seen Sindhis in India.

@jamahir @xeuss @Max @Super Falcon @Mentee @El Sidd @Indus Pakistan @Death Professor @ARMalik @xyxmt @fitpOsitive @adelphi @Daghalodi

- PRTP GWD

Over here in the US, if your GPA is below 2.7, most companies would not let you apply for an internship. Your resume will automatically get rejected via software even before any human gets to see it.

You cannot even go for graduate studies in engineering with GPA less than 3.0. I have seen Engineering graduated with PhDs, out of job. It is not uncommon to find someone in graduate college, whose whole motivation to study further is because they could not find a job.

What is GPA in simple words ? What about college dropouts who want to start a tech company ?

What is GPA in simple words ? What about college dropouts who want to start a tech company ?
GPA is grade point average. Dropouts can start their own company, even people with low GPA, if they are talented. Anyone can start their own company and then hire people with high GPAs to work for them. It's is called entrepreneurship.

Letter Grade
Percent Grade
4.0 Scale
A+97-1004.0
A93-964.0
A-90-923.7
B+87-893.3
B83-863.0
B-80-822.7
C+77-792.3
C73-762.0
C-70-721.7