What's new

Sharbat Wala Engineer | Junaid Akram

Abdul Malik journey from Aeronautical engineering to selling Juice in Karachi Streets.

Way to go State of Pakistan. Bravo!

Project AZM is getting matured day by day

I hate to be that guy and somehow always end up being that guy.

1. If you're a half decent aerospace engineer in Pakistan there are quite a few decent opportunities in Pakistan. I know because I know where my classmates, juniors, seniors are. If you dont even more than 2.5 (mostly 3.0) gpa no SPD organization will take you.
2. Just because you have an aerospace degree does not mean you are the world's greatest aerospace engineer and deserve all the world's jobs. Listening to this guy I get the strong sense that he isn't well versed engineer. Sure not everyone's the brightest academically but then you can't blame the world for being below average.
3. Sorry to say this guy is making a misery theater out of his situation, burning his certificate and what not. This is absolute garbage and I lost all respect for this guy. What's his GPA? How competent is he? Who is he to have so much effing privilege?
4. There are many things wrong with Pakistan but decent aerospace engineers not having jobs is NOT one of them. Yes sarkari will get you 70k but you will have many benefits and you can make do half decently. Are all the other hundreds of aerospace engineers in Pakistan pagal?

It's this guys own choice to make more money selling juice if he wants to but I'm not going to stand for his misery theater.

Glad someone said it. Too many dramaybaz on social media peddling their story. If you have good grades from a decent engineering university you will not sit idle for more than six months. As someone who regularly gets involved in hiring process in the tech sector I can tell you that finding qualified talent is no piece of cake in Pakistan.

Pakistanis are no different from rest of the world in following latest fads--and the hottest trend in market is educated people quitting the job market to go in to food business. Other less popular and thankfully more productive trend, is middle career professionals are quitting their jobs to focus on tech startups. Pakistan, though reference base is small, is making HUGE gains in attracting capital in startups--last six months broke the record of the year before.

What I don't understand;
1) if his parents in uae then why not use that opportunity to search for jobs in uae?
2)why is lying to his father about his job
3)why not at least try for immigration to Canada/Australia on the basis of his undergraduate degree

Sindhis are very talented, very brilliant. Give them the right environment and they can beat the world. If the percentage of Sindhis in ISI had been higher, Pakistan would have done better. I know because I have seen Sindhis in India.

@jamahir @xeuss @Max @Super Falcon @Mentee @El Sidd @Indus Pakistan @Death Professor @ARMalik @xyxmt @fitpOsitive @adelphi @Daghalodi

- PRTP GWD
Sorry to say, I have faced Sindhis of India as well in UAE Businesses, And one thing that is common in Sindhis regardless of border is Greed/selfisheness

Sindhis are very talented, very brilliant. Give them the right environment and they can beat the world. If the percentage of Sindhis in ISI had been higher, Pakistan would have done better. I know because I have seen Sindhis in India.

@jamahir @xeuss @Max @Super Falcon @Mentee @El Sidd @Indus Pakistan @Death Professor @ARMalik @xyxmt @fitpOsitive @adelphi @Daghalodi

- PRTP GWD

Pakistani Sindhi are only creative in corruption and human slavery, I have never seen or heard of any other race lazier than Sindhis. But I have to say they are very mild mannered and polite.

Finding a job is not success,.. this self business is much better,.. he just needs to open up his mind and find good business if this one doesn't work out... Even this could b turned into gold,.. i know a story of a person who after graduating from UCP started selling chaye(tea) and juice in a shop in front of the same university he graduated from.. and what i have heard about him is that he now owns the shop and have good car and looks in a very good financial state...

Back
Top Bottom