What's new

Sharabi, kababi, Pakistan People's Party Sindh Leadership

No, this is not their personal life.

Would it be ok for them to be rapists in their personal life and you would be ok with them as long as they don't rape in the office?

Their personal life is a reflection of their character and that affects the nation, all this partying is paid for by the tax payers money, they don't spend their own money, if they have any of their own money, on such stuff.

This is their personal life...What ever they do it in Room.

If they work for the well being and development of the nation and the common man at at least 80% efficiency rate, every citizen will be more than willing to agree with you.

At least for me, anything now less than the 80% mark is equal to 0 as the politicians have been given enough time to prove themselves again and again.

11059162_1421083454879100_6670203577021299709_n.jpg

Its not their private life.. if they claim to be politician then they sud not cross Hadud Ullah.. Drinking is haram and there are many Qurani Ayaat which confirms it is Haram...
how cud you accept person who does haram.. if you cant stop it atleast feel bad that someone is doing wrong thing.
On the authority of Abu Sa’eed al-Khudree (ra) who said:
I heard the Messenger of Allah (saw) say, “Whoso- ever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart — and that is the weakest of faith.”
[Muslim]

PPP is full of criminals, thugs, prostitutes & pimps. Similarly PML-N are the same.

Article 62 and 63 of Pakistan's Constitution I guess. That's what is wrong with them drinking. And on personal level everything is wring when a person calls himself a Muslim and still drinks.

Edit: What is wrong with the first set pictures i.e. Interior Minister? :undecided:

Except that he is carrying his Mrs Hand bag in second pic..................

in that case your qaid-e-azam who created pakistan use to drink aswell , so will you declare him as non-muslim and a bad politician. Went through the articles you mentioned , there is so much of religion infused in it , lacks imagination & thinking.

in that case your qaid-e-azam who created pakistan use to drink aswell , so will you declare him as non-muslim and a bad politician.

Show me pictures of him gambling and drinking in Public............................. and let me tell you your try to equate these goons with Muhammad Ali Jinnah is both offensive and retard. He sacrificed his health and life for what he stood and was a principled man, these are thugs feeding on Public's tax money, fraudsters, liars.

Went through the articles you mentioned , there is so much of religion infused in it , lacks imagination & thinking.

Whatever the case it is in constitution and you would have to counter it with legal arguments

Show me pictures of him gambling and drinking in Public............................. and let me tell you your try to equate these goons with Muhammad Ali Jinnah is both offensive and retard. He sacrificed his health and life for what he stood and was a principled man, these are thugs feeding on Public's tax money, fraudsters, liars.

you said the one who drinks is not a muslim , everyone knows jinnah use to drink so what does that make him ? he use to also eat pork occasionally and thats understandable because he studied in London hence he was influenced by their way of living. Don't ask me for proof , its all over the internet.

Whatever the case it is in constitution and you would have to counter it with legal arguments

LOL you think i am lawyer to give you legal arguments , i am just giving you my opinion as i tried to compare it with indian constitution which i had read briefly. It seems as if your constitution was written for muslims & not for pakistanis, what does it have to offer to a pakistani who is non-muslim , would he feel connected to it ? and what if in far future all pakistanis choose to move towards atheism or some other religion would this constitution hold any significance then , hence i said lacks imagination , just saying.

you said the one who drinks is not a muslim , everyone knows jinnah use to drink so what does that make him ? he use to also eat pork occasionally and thats understandable because he studied in London hence he was influenced by their way of living. Don't ask me for proof , its all over the internet.

When did I issue this Fatwa? Assuming? I have no authority (infact nobody has any authority) to judge others if they are Muslims are not. Sorry bro wrong number my religion does not extend me this authority at all. So your whole argument and comparison is null and void.

And next time tell your countrymen no to ask for evidence of Raw's involvement in supporting terror in Pakistan its all over the internet. (By your logic)

LOL you think i am lawyer to give you legal arguments , i am just giving you my opinion as i tried to compare it with indian constitution which i had read briefly. It seems as if your constitution was written for muslims & not for pakistanis, what does it have to offer to a pakistani who is non-muslim , would he feel connected to it ? and what if in far future all pakistanis choose to move towards atheism or some other religion would this constitution hold any significance then , hence i said lacks imagination , just saying.

Reserve seats for minority, freedom to practice their religion, live as free citizens, go around by their usual business of life and blasphemy laws are also devised to protect their religious sentiments (though those laws are assumed as if they are only applicable in Islam's case or to be more specific Muslims' case)

Last edited:
According to law all of them loose their seats in parliament . So when than going to happen ?

u forget one word H**** in topic

When did I issue this Fatwa? Assuming? I have no authority (infact nobody has any authority) to judge others if they are Muslims are not. Sorry bro wrong number my religion does not extent me this authority at all. So your whole argument and comparison is null and void.

And next time tell your countrymen no to ask for Raw's involvement in supporting terror in Pakistan its all over the internet. (By your logic)

:coffee:

Reserve seats for minority, freedom to practice their religion, live as free citizens, go around by their usual business of life and blasphemy laws are also devised to protect their religious sentiments (though those laws are assumed as if they are only applicable in Islam's case or to be more specific Muslims' case)

you said in your earlier post on a personal level you find everything wrong with one calling themselves muslims and then having a drink. :coffee:

Jinnah use to drink has been claimed by many historians & his own associates , can't give you any further proof as us zamane mey people use to not take selfies of them holding a glass of wine and then post it on facebook or twitter.

Back
Top Bottom