What's new

Sharabi, kababi, Pakistan People's Party Sindh Leadership

They dont decide the fate of a province....

you have working hours so do they , what you do outside those working hours never effects your job.

cricketers party but that doesn't effect their performance on field , celebrities party but that doesn't effect their films so how come a politician having a drink would effect the fate of a province , i can give you examples of absolutely clean politicians who have done no good to the country , read about communists in west bengal .

you have working hours so do they , what you do outside those working hours never effects your job.
No....they are representatives of the country of their area no matter where they are!

With great power comes great responsibilities...If they refuse responsibilities, giving them even minimum power is a mistake!

cricketers party but that doesn't effect their performance on field , celebrities party but that doesn't effect their films so how come a politician having a drink would effect the fate of a province , i can give you examples of absolutely clean politicians who have done no good to the country , read about communists in west bengal .
None of these decide the fate of a nation/ province/ city/ town

how come a politician having a drink would effect the fate of a province
When there is a blast, a school collapse, dam wall broke and a village got flooded or anything happening at 12 midnight when they are partying or vomiting with their heads in the toilets ...When they are needed where are they? With such irresponsible people, they dont leave their party....and even if they do they cant make judgement because their mind isnt clear AT ALL!

Cricketers nor celebrities need to be at any place on the double to answer to people's problems!

Your arguments are juvenile at best and ludicrous to say the least. Even here in North America, if a politician is caught partying hard and behaving like a frat boy, he gets enough bad press and questions regarding his competency to hold public office that he is forced to resign from public office.

When you are ELECTED to PUBLIC OFFICE, there is NO 'me time' or 'off the clock party hour'. ESPECIALLY if you happen to be a public representative in an ISLAMIC REPUBLIC. Yeh you can sneak a peg or two in the quiet hours of the night behind your doors but extravagant/lavish parties with bottles flying off the hook in an impoverished nation, is a travesty screaming impeachment.

Note: There is a reason why Bruce Wayne only exists in comics and movies; cuz only Batman can party hard and still save the city at the end of the day.

Other than the moral aspect, these activities are expensive, and Interior sindh which they claim to represent is the poorest part of Pakistan.

nope , its not that expensive :D

blame their wrong policies for poverty in interior sindh not their drinking habits because i can give you examples of politicians who do all of that and yet are successful at their work , its just good management , its important what you criticize , only then your opinion will be valued.

blame their wrong policies for poverty in interior sindh not their drinking habits because i can give you examples of politicians who do all of that and yet are successful at their work , its just good management , its important what you criticize , only then your opinion will be valued.
Its important not to blindly accept/ support shit just coz it suits you....Now explain this bit:

Even here in North America, if a politician is caught partying hard and behaving like a frat boy, he gets enough bad press and questions regarding his competency to hold public office that he is forced to resign from public office.
@Zebra
When a gora or his system does/ speak then you will understand or accept but god forbid a Pakistani says the same :tsk:

It isnt a special case it is a universal case...You comparing this to people not in "office" / politics is ridiculous!

When there is a blast, a school collapse, dam wall broke and a village got flooded or anything happening at 12 midnight when they are partying or vomiting with their heads in the toilets ...When they are needed where are they? With such irresponsible people, they dont leave their party....and even if they do they cant make judgement because their mind isnt clear AT ALL!

Cricketers nor celebrities need to be at any place on the double to answer to people's problems!
esp at odd hours!

Ho,
But these aren't normal civilians, they are here to lead the nation and example as such will only make the society worse
Ok they are here to lead the nation, but it has nothing to do with personal life.
No....they are representatives of the country of their area no matter where they are!
They are Not representative of country in Rooms or whatever they do in personal rooms...There is difference between personal life and representative of country.
Imran Khan past life in Europe or his other daughter in London , Or Maryam nawaz affair with captain safdar....This is none of our business. All it matters,Imran khan performance on ground and leadership in cricket or politics or Altaf hussain performance in karachi etc

Last edited:
When you are ELECTED to PUBLIC OFFICE, there is NO 'me time' or 'off the clock party hour'. ESPECIALLY if you happen to be a public representative in an ISLAMIC REPUBLIC. Yeh you can sneak a peg or two in the quiet hours of the night behind your doors but extravagant/lavish parties with bottles flying off the hook in an impoverished nation, is a travesty screaming impeachment.

Note: There is a reason why Bruce Wayne only exists in comics and movies; cuz only Batman can party hard and still save the city at the end of the day.

good luck then ...put CCTV cameras in the houses of your politicians , if they are caught drinking anything other than water , tea or coffee hang them in a public place

good luck then ...put CCTV cameras in the houses of your politicians , if they are caught drinking anything other than water , tea or coffee hang them in a public place

You should re-read my comment. It looks like you just read someone's post to reply quickly, instead of reading it to understand the point-of-view of the other person. Two very different things.

My comment clearly states, its ok if a politician wants to kick back and take a peg or two quietly behind closed doors of his house. Whats NOT good is lavish parties where liquor flows freely.

you can say the same about cricketers , celebrities , businessmen , bureaucrats . Are you telling me they never drink or party ??

my advice is don't be so hard on them because they are also humans and they have weak spots just like us , unless they don't commit any crime or blunder all is fine.
Hi,
Yes for that matter, it could be even celebrities.

You see our culture is very much influenced around the religion, and since it is an Islamic republic things are supposed to work a bit differently than a Secular country ( is another debate that they don't follow) We have have high moral standards when it comes to leading people, you are expected to demonstrate those standards. And we do have fine example in companions of prophet

They are Not representative of country in Rooms or whatever they do in personal rooms...There is difference between personal life and representative of country.
If they want nothing to do with being a responsible person with an honourable image, then I suggest them to stick to their frat boy attitude and resign!

Coz with the office comes a title, responsibilities, image - if they think of it as nothing like you...they dont deserve it!

Imran Khan past life in Europe or his other daughter in London , Or Maryam nawaz affair with captain safdar....This is none of our business. All it matters,Imran khan performance on ground and leadership in cricket or politics or Altaf hussain performance in karachi etc
PAST LIFE before having the title/ image /responsibilities is the most pathetic excuse one can give...Do you want to go in the past life of the ones you are trying to save here?

If people of Urban parts of southern Sindh gets united then we can get our own separate province as their is no good future for us with these sindhis. Its better If Rangers stop their political backed operation in Karachi and the whole country should support us against these corrupt , traitor Sindhu peoples who even don't allow us to hoist Pakistani flags in interior sindh regions.

Its important not to blindly accept/ support shit just coz it suits you....Now explain this bit:

@Zebra
When a gora or his system does/ speak then you will understand or accept but god forbid a Pakistani says the same :tsk:

It isnt a special case it is a universal case...You comparing this to people not in "office" / politics is ridiculous!

esp at odd hours!

if goras are doing this then even they are stupid ..now happy ?

you don't understand human mind , you have unreasonable expectations which can never be fulfilled , when a person works a little extra he deserves to even enjoy a bit only then he will be able to think straight , i find you guys judgmental about everything.

Ok they are here to lead the nation, but it has nothing to do with personal life.
Hi,

If i am not mistaken, during the reign of hazrat Umar R.A, A person came to him and was discussing the issue of state, when the discussion went to personal like the family related, Hazrat Umar quickly doused the lamp and lit another one. On this the man inquired what was the point of dousing one lamp and lighting up the another one, He said when you were discussing stuff about state, the lamp was on state expense, byt when we started talking about our personal matter, I had to light up my own lamp.

So you see these are the examples of fine leadership. It is very sad to see that people are accepting anything less and hence we have the issues of mismanagement, bad governance and the list goes on.

A drunk person or characterless person for that matter can never become a leader at least in a society where is Islam is prevalent

You should re-read my comment. It looks like you just read someone's post to reply quickly, instead of reading it to understand the point-of-view of the other person. Two very different things.

My comment clearly states, its ok if a politician wants to kick back and take a peg or two quietly behind closed doors of his house. Whats NOT good is lavish parties where liquor flows freely.

don't know whats your definition of party ..having a little get together and taking a drink together is a party for me which is not wrong.

Back
Top Bottom