What's new

Sharabi, kababi, Pakistan People's Party Sindh Leadership

you said in your earlier post on a personal level you find everything wrong with one calling themselves muslims and then having a drink. :coffee:

Jinnah use to drink has been claimed by many historians & his own associates , can't give you any further proof as us zamane mey people use to not take selfies of them holding a glass of wine and then post it on facebook or twitter.

A bharati desperately defending Pee Pee Pee. Clearly shows they are a danger for Pakistan.

A bharati desperately defending Pee Pee Pee. Clearly shows they are a danger for Pakistan.

Even if you were caught by your wife with a bottle of whisky & chakna areesh'ji then i would have defended you also , i consider it as a responsibility , so stop being a hater.

you said in your earlier post on a personal level you find everything wrong with one calling themselves muslims and then having a drink. :coffee:

Personal level ................................. daaaah personal level.......................... would mean I consider it wrong as a Muslim, because it is clearly mentioned in Quran and prohibited. And one who still after knowing this indulges in drinking is defying Quran. You won't understand leave it.

Jinnah use to drink has been claimed by many historians & his own associates , can't give you any further proof as us zamane mey people use to not take selfies of them holding a glass of wine and then post it on facebook or twitter.

I told you comparing Jinnah with these baboons is unacceptable at any level, no matter if they share the drinking habit or
not.

Even if you were caught by your wife with a bottle of whisky & chakna areesh'ji then i would have defended you also , i consider it as a responsibility , so stop being a hater.

The thing is I won't be caught with anything like this since first I am not immoral like these guys and secondly I am not a corrupt public servant looting this country

what's wrong with having a drink and enjoying life ?

imo if more people in Pak start drinking and having a bit of fun instead of growing those ugly beards and praying 5 times a day, the terror level will drop significantly.

The thing is I won't be caught with anything like this since first I am not immoral like these guys and secondly I am not a corrupt public servant looting this country

okay , but there is nothing immoral in drinking areeshji , anything done in excess in life is not good so is drinking but if you drink in control its actually good for your health.

okay , but there is nothing immoral in drinking areeshji , anything done in excess in life is not good so is drinking but if you drink in control its actually good for your health.

I am not against drinking. It is about the corruption and bad governance of these guys. When you see these guys consuming expensive alcohol while there are innocent kids in Thar who are dying because of hunger and malnutrition, then that gets you frustrated.

I am not against drinking. It is about the corruption and bad governance of these guys. When you see these guys consuming expensive alcohol while there are innocent kids in Thar who are dying because of hunger and malnutrition, then that gets you frustrated.

okay

in that case your qaid-e-azam who created pakistan use to drink aswell , so will you declare him as non-muslim and a bad politician. Went through the articles you mentioned , there is so much of religion infused in it , lacks imagination & thinking.

Quaid-e-Azam didn't make the constitution - it was made in 1973. Quaid-e-Azam passed away in 1948. Cannot hold him accountable for the deeds of religious nutjobs who came down the road after his passing and inserted their own arbitrary nonsense in to the constitution while it was being formulated and even after it was ratified, as amendments.

If I see anymore India vs Pakistan or Hindu vs Muslim nonsense where I will report you all to the Mods @Areesh @Zebra @Geralt @Color_Less_Sky

This is a Pakistan People's Party specific thread, either stick to the topic or take your childish bickering elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom