What's new

Shanghai Cooperation Organization Accepts Turkey as Dialogue Partner

first of all turkey's relations with russia and china is a bit f***edup so even if turkey wants to leave nato and become full member of sco russia and china wont accept it
and secondly WHY ARE YOU BRINGING INDIA INTO THIS

why bring India ? Because India wants full membership.

India shouldn't have been granted an observer status in the first place, if that were true.

We that is China and Pakistan want India in SCO. Then when China and Pakistan resolve border issues by force no one will be able to interfere as it will be an internal matter for SCO :rofl:

I would suggest a bit of caution there. I say that even though I live in UK and would love to see UK be wholly and truly supportive of Turkey.
UK and US are biggest supporters of Turkey's EU membership. And we have a military cooperation agreement with UK. Who knows what'll happen.

Of course these Anglo-Saxon regimes abuse their own people but they do it in a subtle way. For example the overwhelming majority of people in UK of all hues were or are against these wars in Iraq etc.

In America AIPAC has more or less subverted the American democracy. The political leaders are scared of AIPAC.

I don't know about the UK, but various polls show most Americans strongly support Israel and aggressive American imperialism.

Back
Top Bottom