What's new

Shanghai Cooperation Organization Accepts Turkey as Dialogue Partner

Cos both India and Turkey have a commonality in that they are in American camp as far SCO is concerned

Raptor behave he is correct. We have our differences but they are still considered our friends and we must take care not to offend needlessly.

Who is in American camp..... who served them ...... who allowed them to attack with drone.... who is getting military aid from US........ who is designated as Non-Nato US ally......... it's none other than pakistan.....

who rejects US jets for MMRCA..... who rejected US strategy to contain china strategy...... India.............. find a place please..............

Who is in American camp..... who served them ...... who allowed them to attack with drone.... who is getting military aid from US........ who is designated as Non-Nato US ally......... it's none other than pakistan.....

who rejects US jets for MMRCA..... who rejected US strategy to contain china strategy...... India.............. find a place please..............

But when push came to shove who pulled out of Iran pipeline to satisfy Americans. Why in western press we are put next to Iran whereas they say nice things about India and dont tell me its cos you are nice lol

YES! This is it. We need to get closer to our Turkish brethren in Asia. NATO is becoming less and less influential while China and SCO the opposite. Thank you SCO for making us dialogue partners.

the picture you posted is what we call in Turkish "bølucu" and is something we don't like, please refreain from posting pictures of a Turkey that is divided. we are one nation with different ethnicities.

how would you like if someone drawed an imaginary map of Pakistan into four separate directions?

Sorry mate. I don't accept Turkey to be NATO slave under West doghouse. I even dislike Turkey who are against Russia and China backyard (Pakistan's all weather ally).

Moreover, Turkey is doing favor for the West which many Muslim countries were attacked by the West/NATO. If Turkey quit the NATO, I will show more respect to Turkey and its Kemalists.

But when push came to shove who pulled out of Iran pipeline to satisfy Americans. Why in western press we are put next to Iran whereas they say nice things about India and dont tell me its cos you are nice lol

We pulled out of pakistan-iran-india joint pipeline and went for a direct under the sea pipeline instead.........
afterall why should we pay you transit,when an alternative is available......

Sorry mate. I don't accept Turkey to be NATO slave under West doghouse. I even dislike Turkey who are against Russia and China backyard (Pakistan's all weather ally).

Moreover, Turkey is doing favor for the West which many Muslim countries were attacked by the West/NATO. If Turkey quit the NATO, I will show more respect to Turkey and its Kemalists.

Not this again.

We pulled out of pakistan-iran-india joint pipeline and went for a direct under the sea pipeline instead.........
afterall why should we pay you transit,when an alternative is available......

Do you not read other posts on this thread

Oh is that the case? Then tell me why did India pull out of IPI pipeline whilst Pakistan has not. America has pressurised both and Indians gave in

China to back Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline project - Tehran Times

When I first mentioned this point many Indians came on and said that the reason that India pulled out was cos of Pakistan. If that was the case why have Indian's signed up for the American sponsored Tapi which also goes through Pakistan:

Pakistan, India ink US-backed TAPI deal | The Nation

The above explanation should clarify Indian duplicity in that they are proxy of America but tell the world that Pakistan is America's allies. Exposed Indians :rofl:

How does that sit with what you said

(Tapi goes through Pakistan not under the sea)

man it is in the sovereign interest to do the best they can for their people. Who are we to say they can or should not be in Nato. What do we have to offer them?? Or even SCO at the moment.

but I believe that a strong SCO would in due course welcome Turkey if they should want to leave Nato and join SCO. In any event they could play a go between role as they have done between us and America in the past. They do what they can for us and we do what we can for them under the circumstances.

And as far as our ally China Erdogan visited and I for one was pleased to see China invest in turkey and see them cooperate

Not this again.

This would fit better bro.

2v9xmbr.jpg

Someone needs to ban his low-iQ arse

Probably just a kid, it could be very insulting if taken seriously but now he or she is just annoying

Listen man he represents only himself take his comments accordingly we all have some people that have opinions which do not chime with majority. Rest assured Pakistanis are fond of their Turkish brothers

Do you not read other posts on this thread

How does that sit with what you said
Simple.........it does not,coz the link u gave is old news....
the latest news is that India is planning an undersea pipeline, from the chhabahar port funded by it in iran........i would have posted a link but since i am on a mobile i recommend wiki.......it has several sources listed

Simple.........it does not,coz the link u gave is old news....
the latest news is that India is planning an undersea pipeline, from the chhabahar port funded by it in iran........i would have posted a link but since i am on a mobile i recommend wiki.......it has several sources listed

You are so slow mate. Both those articles are recent. One is less than 24 hours old. What is the matter with you. If you are going to lie at least tell a lie that can not be exposed simply by clicking on the links I provided

I was talking about the india pak inking tapi one ........but i admit i couldn't check either
still,the news till about a week ago was that india was pursuing an independant project as it couldnt reach an agreement with pak on th terms of transit and usage
If the second article is less than a week old than i admit my mistake......

@Aryan_B

I don't believe he has the brainpower to even comprehend that he's a pakistani, so chill out...

Anyway, History proves Turks and Chinese doesn't go well together and nobody's talking about a "friendship" or anything just business.

damn i don't like to be negative but this is true :/

Back
Top Bottom