What's new

Shanghai attack: India to summon Chinese diplomat

I'm not saying the diplomat. I'm referring the indians who were cheating in business.
And from my point of view, they should take responsibility for their guilty and dishonest in business.

sure general businessman,tourists,etc are subject to punishment by chinese rule but there is always diplomatic pressures while handling the situation of foreign citizens may it be china,usa,india,kenya,etc

maybe you should ask your govt. about the attack unless if you cant,china is not the best country for freedom of press as far as i know
Now I understand what meaning of the freedon in india is: free to lie.
I alreay provided the information of the so called "attack" from an USA media. ofcourse, the freedom in india is " better" than in USA. There is no freedom of lying in the states, theoritically. I guess many people are jealous of indian for this

don't forget the topic of this thread" SHANGHAI ATTACK"

China obviously not a country for free cheating in business. bad news for indians here.

didnt you see that was a reply to a chinese member calling attack a lie,anyways no country is free for business cheating

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

Now I understand what meaning of the freedon in india is: free to lie.
I alreay provided the information of the so called "attack" from an USA media. ofcourse, the freedom in india is " better" than in USA. There is no freedom of lying in the states, theoritically. I guess many people are jealous of indian for this

rather than free to lie why hasent you govt given evidence against the attack?

didnt you see that was a reply to a chinese member calling attack a lie,anyways no country is free for business cheating

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

rather than free to lie why hasent you govt given evidence against the attack?

You GOI alreay denied the attack. How to provide evidence for nothing happened? No offence but you really remind me the IQ issue.
sorry,your indian media is really funny

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

indian freedom"
media: lying
business: cheating
diplomat: faint while working

what's the next coming?

You GOI alreay denied the attack. How to provide evidence for nothing happened? No offence but you really remind me the IQ issue.
sorry,your indian media is really funny

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

indian freedom"
media: lying
business: cheating
diplomat: faint while working

what's the next coming?

it is known as playing down an event,shame high iq chinese cannot treat people well

This is the company the two Indian works for,

Contact Us - Euro Global Trading

We look forward to hearing from you and would be happy to assist with your product requirements.

Jimmies F. Mehta
Managing Director
mehtaj@eim.ae

Euro Global Trading (FZC)
P.O. Box 7857, Saif Zone, Sharjah
United Arab Emirates
Tel: 00971506251982
Fax: 0097165575458

JUST how much lie these chinese trolls can crap here ...

these two indian guys are just employees who were working under a pakistani boss ... he did the fraud not these inocent employees... why didnt they ran away with thr boss ... its just simple to understand they themselves are the victim..
and now barbarian chinese populace is giving then thr **** and urine... and the diplomat who was supposed to file the case for them.. is also being ill treated ... not giving him food .. medicine .. for Gods sake stop this trolling ...
barbarians as you chinese are ... you will be dealt with soon ...

living up to your name i see. :azn:

do read the article at least before you comment . the diplomat went there to secure the release the two Indians held hostage. its the duty of diplomats abroad to help their countrymen , :)

Then they should come and help a few hundred Indians stranded in KSA..last time some of my friends went their to mention the plight of some suffering Indian..the counslate only looked for scape goats and under the table money..worst country to be a citizen of.

Then they should come and help a few hundred Indians stranded in KSA..last time some of my friends went their to mention the plight of some suffering Indian..the counslate only looked for scape goats and under the table money..worst country to be a citizen of.

Don't Worry , some of your citizens also suffers...............that within your country remember David case where he killed your inteligence agents and get away ......... before pointing fingers remember

You have friends from worst country.

But its better to in a country where ur gov doesn't let you die for few greens , if u know what i m talking about:azn:

They are shameless LOL that s why GOI send out diplomats to rescue thiefs and criminals

Yes , but your country supports murders also....

Remember , In India, Chinese company SEPCO working with 3 engineers and 89 chinese works where chimney got collapsed due to chinese bad design / construction activity and 40+ indian killed in that accident. Your govt. support your citizens when indian authority seek them.

Moreover Indian people not reacted and behave as per normal human behavior and unlike chinese which acted voiently and then tries to justify their actions.

I think for chinese simple criminal affiance far more serious then Killing ........ so better behave as per human / civilized norma then non -civilized ones.

The Indian diplomat is trying to sneak the Indian thieves out of the country. He's overstepped his bound. He has it coming to him good.
well we should next time kill the chinese deplomat and American also because they tried to help chinese and american killers to get out of india ? right ... if indian kill them then you will not complain..... as per your standards....

chimney case : where chinese engg and 89 works get indian killed due to design / construction flows.
american : where American helped DOW chief to get out of india.....

Few points:

- That particular place in China has people with bad temper
- You expect the average Chinese to distinguish the diplomat? They probably saw just another Indian. (Example: During 1999 Chinese embassy bombing, Russian reporters were assaulted by mobs, despite Russia had nothing to do with it)
- Unless explicitly told, Chinese can't tell Indians from Pakistani base on looks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom