What's new

Shameful dance on main flag hoisting ceremony at Jinnah Convention Center Islamabad by pmln

I loved it

I personally feel indifferent,

but I did imagine this .............. a train arrives with displaced helpless immigrants, who left all of their belongings behind, who got murdered, maimed, raped mercilessly so they could just somehow reach their new home ............ and when some of them finally make it to the destination ..... the hosts greet them dancing on music. Just Perfect.

Extremely nonsense ...
@fitpOsitive
Wtf is this shit?

Pleaj meri kotha biriyani plate pack kar dein....Ghar ja ke kaa loon ga..

I have no issue with dancing but this is just cringe

Basically this minus the alcohol (at least in public)

What no Pepsi Panipuri?

I don't the issue , pakistanis are diverse and comes in all shapes and ideologies- you see our flag in pride parade too- are we going to stop them and take their pakistaniyat from em?, just like relgious people have right to celebrate independence day so do others

We all love the country and celebrate it's independence - that's the most important part , how we choose to celebrate means little

The guy with dp of terrorist calling others extremists you fuking idiot. Do you realize that's our tax payers money and they are wasting it. It's our legal right to question.

Third grade mujra minus the occasional groping. Miyan Saanp ki pur zor farmaish per......

Thats fucked up…..

But obviously its pmln garbage…trash will be trash. They’re trying hard to appease people but it aint working….with this they just upped the hatred even more

Ye Humaray Paisa se kiya Mujra khana shuru kiya hua hai ? Koi Sharam hoti hai koi Haya hoti hai?

What do expect from these "entertainers", when our whole leadership is behaving like clowns nowdays. Plus you have a considerable portion of your society who doesnt know how to properly behave on certain occasions, just look at the replies of some members here, they consider this immorality to be normal and acceptable on independence day.

I am very much intrigued to know who actually came up with this idea and then approved of it...

this is what happens when you lose your identity to become someone you are not.

Mujray k aadi log govt me honge tu yahi hoga.

That’s ullu deh pathay !

Pakistanis as a whole are falling into the same lineage of "Mu pe Ram Ram bagal mein chura" the only difference being in Pakistan is "Mu pe la ilaha illallah bagal mein Liberal Gandus aur jehez mein milli izaat"

I don’t think people were lying when they said Nawaz grandfather used to sell flowers in Heera Mandi Area they named his Abdullah Polwala and his grandmother was a dolkhi bajan wali. This dance reflects that kanjars ancestry and those that eat their kotha biryani.

Good attempt to defend Mujra but Haraam will always be called and even stopped by all means necessary

اور کرو میراثیوں کو پروموٹ

Fazlu likes boys mujra or Saleem Safi's.

I personally feel indifferent,

but I did imagine this .............. a train arrives with displaced helpless immigrants, who left all of their belongings behind, who got murdered, maimed, raped mercilessly so they could just somehow reach their new home ............ and when some of them finally make it to the destination ..... the hosts greet them dancing on music. Just Perfect.
sorry all for quoting but this is something more disturbing and there should be apology from pmln govt on this. I dont know if this is true or how much its true in this but if its true then its more than shameful. Again sorry if i am mistaken in this and quoting you all but tweet is from legit account

Why is this Hulu Hulu dance??
This is how this current ruling set up celebrates events in their own lives. Now that they are imposed on Pakistan by foreign establishments with the help of local groups and individuals within organisation serving East India Company of the day, their ways to celebrate are also imposed.

Do you think grand son of a "Dalal" can make and use swords? He will sing, dance and sell your "IZZAT" for his few "coins"
Remember the words of foreign minister of india "Xyz Phullan waley ka beta"

You have the video of the foreign minister. I can’t find that ministers YouTube interview.

Pakistanis as a whole are falling into the same lineage of "Mu pe Ram Ram bagal mein chura" the only difference being in Pakistan is "Mu pe la ilaha illallah bagal mein Liberal Gandus aur jehez mein milli izaat"
Mujra, sir, is not symbol of liberalism.
Mujra is manifestation of the sickness having roots in slavery and ingnorance.
Yes you are right, unfortunately it has become part of culture, because we still have a good mixture of ignorance and slavery in the soil.
Now that the networks of slavery are getting exposed, things would get better insha'Allah.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom