What's new

Shameful dance on main flag hoisting ceremony at Jinnah Convention Center Islamabad by pmln

Pakistanis as a whole are falling into the same lineage of "Mu pe Ram Ram bagal mein chura" the only difference being in Pakistan is "Mu pe la ilaha illallah bagal mein Liberal Gandus aur jehez mein milli izaat"

From this, i can only point out the bad quality of PTV Cameras.

No point in discussing whatever they are doing on stage, One thing I find very funny with the majority of Pakistani awam is following, They will openly play & watch Indian tv shows, movies, and songs, but if a similar thing is played in schools or outside they start a protest and bring Islam in it.
The biggest market for Indian content is Pakistan people we do know that right, THIS KANJAR KHANA is the norm

Pakistanis consider bhartis kanjars so it’s okay to watch them do it, but it’s not okay to partake in it.

1660519138135.png

Inappropriate Language
Am I the only one that doesn't find these dances shameful?

Last edited by a moderator:
People may differ about the role of Islam in Pakistan. My main objection here is not even religious. My problem with this event is that it lacks class. Such a performance is not dignified. It's crass. Unfortunately it reflects the mentality of those in power these days.

Last edited:
People may differ about the role of Islam in Pakistan. My main objection here is not even religious. My problem with this event is that it lacks class. Such a performance is not dignified. It's crass. Unfortunately it reflects the mentality of those in power these days.
This I can agree with

Fahd Hussain

I always knew, through some personal relations, that Fahd Hussain is a very matlabi and oonchay khayalat wala banda, who wanted to get closer to the corridors no matter what.

But before this, I honestly didn't think he was this stupid. You could see from his articles that he was usually just blabbering nonsense and hoping that his fancy English could woo the reader into thinking he is talking some logic.

But the PR strategy of PDM of late, and of N, has been nothing but a diaster. The forced laughs and smiles of the 3 stooges, the staged AF airplane and heli videos, Shahbaz Sharif's videos or statements...each and everyone has backfired.

Guess all his intellect was restricted to GRE vocabulary only.

اور کرو میراثیوں کو پروموٹ

I don't the issue , pakistanis are diverse and comes in all shapes and ideologies- you see our flag in pride parade too- are we going to stop them and take their pakistaniyat from em?, just like relgious people have right to celebrate independence day so do others

We all love the country and celebrate it's independence - that's the most important part , how we choose to celebrate means little

you see our flag in pride parade too
I wouldn’t care either if we weren’t Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom