What's new

Shameful dance on main flag hoisting ceremony at Jinnah Convention Center Islamabad by pmln

I don't the issue , pakistanis are diverse and comes in all shapes and ideologies- you see our flag in pride parade too- are we going to stop them and take their pakistaniyat from em?, just like relgious people have right to celebrate independence day so do others

We all love the country and celebrate it's independence - that's the most important part , how we choose to celebrate means little
it was not some private party rather national day event, mili naghme etc not such dress with dance. What they try to show to the world? whats the message?

The guy with dp of terrorist calling others extremists you fuking idiot. Do you realize that's our tax payers money and they are wasting it. It's our legal right to question.
Look at these comments bro they are trolling...
you are absolutely right it's our legal right to question most these are "Ahmediya community" and Indians pretending to be Pakistani they want to see stuff like that happening in Pakistan they are on a mission to demoralize Pakistan

So when you see comments like these just think of them as non state actors

They can't post without targeting Islam he had to mention tilawaat

20220814_150015.jpg

Thats fucked up…..

But obviously its pmln garbage…trash will be trash. They’re trying hard to appease people but it aint working….with this they just upped the hatred even more

Dont know who are giving such ideas, i think its our media who are giving such ideas to pmln. I am sure senior other member of pmln would have mind such nonsense today.

Some says 75 crore been used in this event not confirmed.

Our trash media trying its best to copy other cultures and promote beghairti and nudity/obscenity into our islamic culture/faiths

InshAllah these promoters will burn in hell forever!!

Ye Humaray Paisa se kiya Mujra khana shuru kiya hua hai ? Koi Sharam hoti hai koi Haya hoti hai?

Ya 14 August mana rahy thy ya Haji Sahab ka khatna ho raha tha

سب نے اپنے اپنے سٹاپ پر چلے جانا ہے
کسی نے دوبئی ، کسی نے لندن، کسی نے بیلجیم.
پاکستان میں جس لیڈر نے رہنا ہے

وہ صرف ایک ہی ہے

عمران احمد خان نیازی

Everyone has to go to their own stop
Some say Dubai, some London, some Belgium.
The leader who has to live in Pakistan
He is the only one

Imran Ahmed Khan Niazi

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom