What's new

Shameful dance on main flag hoisting ceremony at Jinnah Convention Center Islamabad by pmln

Isn't that song Bajray da Sitta meant for Bajwa???

Dance is ok nothing shameful here

Proving to the west masters that the new PDM slaves are not fundamentalists and open to dance and Mujra (the west liking), Unlike Imran Khan Medina ki Riasat talks, this is obvious.

Even Jinnah is looking hither thither....

1660551568053.png

Last edited:
@fitpOsitive

sorry all for quoting but this is something more disturbing and there should be apology from pmln govt on this. I dont know if this is true or how much its true in this but if its true then its more than shameful. Again sorry if i am mistaken in this and quoting you all but tweet is from legit account

This is an old picture

But yesterday's scenes were no different

Well, maybe people would be less annoyed if the dances were any good.

Dancing, choreography, costumes, picture quality - pathetic to say the least.

Better not to have events like these and become a butt of jokes.

This thread pretty much sums up the problem with Pakistan.

I personally feel indifferent,

but I did imagine this .............. a train arrives with displaced helpless immigrants, who left all of their belongings behind, who got murdered, maimed, raped mercilessly so they could just somehow reach their new home ............ and when some of them finally make it to the destination ..... the hosts greet them dancing on music. Just Perfect.
that was 75 years ago. the hosts back then wiped the tears and attended those new arrivals.
the celebration is that Hindus no longer can bully us here. we got our own people to do that job.

Koi madrassa bat kar panj sal bacha ki gand Mara ho ga
I heard that is the reason that a young lover slid the throat of Molana Sami Al Haq.

that was 75 years ago. the hosts back then wiped the tears and attended those new arrivals.
the celebration is that Hindus no longer can bully us here. we got our own people to do that job.

I heard that is the reason that a young lover slid the throat of Molana Sami Al Haq.

I wouldn't be surprised bhai --
I have seen a few cases in Gujranwala and Sahiwal madrassa schoolteachers killed after the trauma the student has to suffer, I'm of the opinion each of these schools need to have CCTV installed and no student leaving the area and areas whereas cameras can't be installed no Maulvi can come close if a student is there.

Back
Top Bottom