What's new

Shamed? Never again

Back to thread lets hope Indians never have to suffer the shame of 1 9 6 2. A vintage year for wine

Oh, we won't have to alright. You see, Indians tend to learn from their mistakes very much unlike some other nation which keeps making the same mistake and expects different results. ;)

If you remember why you getting all cocky my half Indian friend :rofl:

Was there anything cocky in my post? Care to point it out?

And don't you worry about my nationality. I'm a 100% Indian... Still hold an Indian passport even though I could have an Irish one.

China has friends too. If Indians were to get involved against China there is no question that Pakistan would not coordinate with China

The article is a speculation of what is possible in a mutually exclusive scenario. Not some fictitious imagination.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

Within the security establishment, it is the military that has a measure of confidence not yet shared by the political class.

The day this kleptocratic thievery (UPA+JDS+NCP+BSP+SP+whatnots) is kicked out of Indian government system, everything will change.

China is already building railways to Lahore and Kathmandu!

In a time of war, China can deploy our main battle tanks along these railways and roll across the indian plains!

1324901739_77215.jpg

but the engines would be like that................
old-train-steam-locomotive.gif

firstly,u just need to upgrade some engines to make them able to take tanks......:lol:

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

I love ME.....Who do you love. :rofl: :rofl:

but i love "jammed winds"

What stopped you from using the Air Force ?
Indian Gov was quick to use it during the Kargil War

that's right........we use IAF a lot during KARGIL

Mirage's performed well at high altitude:victory:..................BUT SADLY F-16 WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH AT HIGH ALTITUDE:cry:

Why do Indians go off topic. Cant you guys handle the truth. You got whacked and you will again if it proves necessary. Now stop going of topic and eat some humble pie and don't go on a forward policy again.

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:,anything more:P...........OKKKKK thank you :blah:

Why do Indians go off topic. Cant you guys handle the truth. You got whacked and you will again if it proves necessary.

Why are you stuck in '62 like a broken LP player? You see there was the Chola incident, the Nathu La incident in '67 and then there was that incident in 1984 when China backed down.

Seems like your memories are stuck in some kind of time warp (lots of chest thumping threads on '62 and '65 but not much on '71 or '84 or '99 or '67 or '84 or '87 etc..) refusing to acknowledge that the world has moved on.

Why are you stuck in '62 like a broken LP player? You see there was the Chola incident, the Nathu La incident in '67 and then there was that incident in 1984 when China backed down.

What should i understand by the word " backed down " ? The truth is nobody fought ... Restraint was shown from both sides ...
You gained no land and they lost no soldier ... So why should we discuss just a minor border skirmish raised to mythical proportions by some adding stories of bravery of Indian soldiers even though there wasn't any war in the first place ...

The 1987 Sino-Indian skirmish was the third military conflict between the Chinese army and Indian army that occurred at Sumdorong Chu Valley, with the previous one taking place almost a quarter of a century earlier.

Both sides showed military restraint.[1][2]

China always had and will have a strong army compared to India but now its no walk over for china.

Whats with the broken record??? How old is this guy?

At topic - Yes, we have learnt our lesson in 1962, since then Sikkim has joined us, our eastern front is safe, we have nukes and the means to deliver them. The benefits in not fighting a war outweigh the benefits in fighting a war - for our enemies. I mean enemies with a future and something to lose.

Good article. To the Pakistanis who talk about 1962, I would like to remind them of a year:

Back
Top Bottom