What's new

Shamed? Never again

I accept Pakistan are no match conventionally for India. But you guys how can you compare to the Chinese?? I don't know about future but you are no match militarily for China at the moment

Well thts hardly true in conventional terms ... in a purely defensive posture Chinas land Incursion only occurs through narrow choke points throughout its borders with India...and Vice versa

The rest is either the Himalayan range or other Countries..

These Choke points have a standing army of a combined force ; ranging from anywhere between 2-3 million trained personnel

manning over 5000+ Artillery units and the rest on reserve.
well theis vaguely summarizes our defense.

In case of a nuclear fiasco ..be well assured of mutual annihilation ..wit America cleaning up who ever is left .

If u need a detailed conventional Strength comparison u can always visit Global Firepower - 2011 World Military Strength Ranking

..we may be close to china but Pakistan is no where close to India.Apart form its nuclear deterrence ofcourse

Well thts hardly true in conventional terms ... in a purely defensive posture Chinas land Incursion only occurs through narrow choke points throughout its borders with India...and Vice versa

The rest is either the Himalayan range or other Countries..

These Choke points have a standing army of a combined force ; ranging from anywhere between 2-3 million trained personnel

manning over 5000+ Artillery units and the rest on reserve.
well theis vaguely summarizes our defense.

In case of a nuclear fiasco ..be well assured of mutual annihilation ..wit America cleaning up who ever is left .

If u need a detailed conventional Strength comparison u can always visit Global Firepower - 2011 World Military Strength Ranking

..we may be close to china but Pakistan is no where close to India.Apart form its nuclear deterrence ofcourse

:rofl: wow b

Dassault Ouragans were used in 1962 for reconnaissance missions but it is now 2012 and war is not a option for either side.

Chinese troops withdrew unilaterally from Arunachal Pradesh to positions north of the McMahon Line, believing that they had delivered to India the lesson it deserved, by December 1962.

Unfortunately this is a gross misconception because people quote from sources that are not authentic. According to Maxwell who quoted from the unpublished report by Lt Gen Henderson Brooks (Who was Army commander, Eastern Command at that time) the Chinese did not 'withdraw' after 'teaching India a lesson' as is popularly thought.

The reason the Chinese withdrew was because of a total collapse of their logistics chain across the treacherous terrain obtaining in that area. Chinese soldiers were reduced to drinking muddy water from dirt filled streams and eating grass and weeds for sustenance. There were more Chinese falling sick than dying in combat. The only course open then to the Chinese was to withdraw.

Were the Chinese so stupid as to withdraw from AP (Then NEFA) after a hard fought battle? The crux of the problem was logistics and restricted lines of communication in mountainous terrain which they knew was impossible to secure and maintain for any length of time.

Now when you hear that grandiose bombast that the Chinese withdrew as they had only wanted to teach India a lesson, is balderdash and utter tripe. No country would send their soldiers to be killed just to 'teach the enemy a lesson' and then withdraw!

Your posts prove otherwise.
oooo:blink:

MY country loves me and I love my Country...kindly point me to any statement where ive be going about myself?:azn:

oooo:blink:

MY country loves me and I love my Country...kindly point me to any statement where ive be going about myself?:azn:

By that Logic you are also in love with China then. !! :woot:

Let us compare the military strengths
US >>>>> China
India >>> Pakistan
South Korea > North Korea
Vietnam > Myanmar
Japan >>>> All other remaining Chinese allies
NATO gives >>>> on US side
NATO allies are plus . NATO allies have bases everywhere in the world.
Russia makes a difference of >>> in 1st point

LOL, as if these countries have anything to gain by fighting for either china or india. They would rather clean up what is left of china and india after they finish each other off

LOL, as if these countries have anything to gain by fighting for either china or india. They would rather clean up what is left of china and india after they finish each other off
rofl u speak as if India and China are the only enemies

[/B]
Unfortunately this is a gross misconception because people quote from sources that are not authentic. According to Maxwell who quoted from the unpublished report by Henderson Brooks (Who was Army commander, Eastern Command at that time) the Chinese did not 'withdraw' after 'teaching India a lesson' as is popularly thought.

The reason the Chinese withdrew was because of a total collapse of their logistics chain across the treacherous terrain obtaining in that area. Chinese soldiers were reduced to drinking muddy water from dirt filled streams and eating grass and weeds for sustenance. There were more Chinese falling sick than dying in combat. The only course open then to the Chinese was to withdraw.

Were the Chinese so stupid as to withdraw from AP (Then NEFA) after a hard fought battle? The crux of the problem was logistics and restricted lines of communication in mountainous terrain which they knew was impossible to secure and maintain for any length of time.

Now when you hear that grandiose bombast that the Chinese withdrew as they had only wanted to teach India a lesson, is balderdash and utter tripe. No country would send their soldiers to be killed just to 'teach the enemy a lesson' and then withdraw!
Totally agree, it always seems fishy to me that the CN boast of great chivalry but run with their tails between the legs when confronting a foe greater than their sum of parts ala 1971 :help:

Back
Top Bottom