What's new

'Shame on You' Passengers saying to Dr. Tahir ul Qadri and his revolutionaries

He deserves that, along with Punjab and federal govt. Both sides did the drama.

He deserves that, along with Punjab and federal govt. Both sides did the drama.

you must bring your hate for Punjab into every discussion
- Waiter said Saab Nihari Khatam ho gye, you say shame on Punjab govt who cant provide enough Nihari for its people.
you sound like a khisa pita record

TuQ is a budda, and wo satya gaya he.

But, Lets leave all aside.
No matter what govt you people bring in.
Everyone wants something to b*tch about.
sorry, but thats the sad reality.

- Waiter said Saab Nihari Khatam ho gye, you say shame on Punjab govt who cant provide enough Nihari for its people.

I said what I had to, this mess started from Model town and continued from Islo to Lahore Airport dragging Emirates Airline into it. Read my post again, I said both sides screwed things. And this is what Rana Sanaullah and Showbaz said themselves. They accepted mis handling of situation.

Talk about the point I've raised and try to debunk it instead of focusing on me. :lol:

I said what I had to, this mess started from Model town and continued from Islo to Lahore Airport dragging Emirates Airline into it. Read my post again, I said both sides screwed things. And this is what Rana Sanaullah and Showbaz said themselves. They accepted mis handling of situation.

Talk about the point I've raised and try to debunk it instead of focusing on me. :lol:

excuse me what points did you raise?
is that the same points you raised in your last 50 or so posts
If anyone on this forum can find a point in your post i will send him $100

Nihari khatam ho gye NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :suicide2:

TuQ is a budda, and wo satya gaya he.

But, Lets leave all aside.
No matter what govt you people bring in.
Everyone wants something to b*tch about.
sorry, but thats the sad reality.

TuQ is a toppi drama, all he wants is a show for his followers to glorify his character in front of them and then leave the country. He did the same in 2011 during PPP govt. He will do the same.

Its the current govt that is panicking and making situation worse by giving him more attention and creating unnecessary hype. Just let him do the fking dharna and then leave the country.

excuse me what points did you raise?
is that the same points you raised in your last 50 or so posts
If anyone on this forum can find a point in your post i will send him $100

Save those 100$ and have some afro nigga to help you understand simple posts old man. :lol:

why you being racists toward African now?
go back to hating Punjab

Oh, c'mon I thought you like those afro guys, don't you?

And hating Punjab? I'm a punjabi myself. :lol:

They now talk about revolution in Nawaz Sharif's government. They have talked about revolution in Zardari's government. They will talk about revolution every time in every government.

No one is perfect. No government is perfect. Everyone will someday do something which will force them to talk again about revolution.

........... People...

Nusrat Javed is a rundee of Pakistan journalism. He is always biased towards Dr Qadri.

Dr Qadri did not ask the plane to be diverted to Lahore. It was Sharifs, peeing in their shalwars, who diverted the plane and achieved and enviable feat of closing down two international airports on the same day, a feat TTP could not achieve.

If PMLN had not messed up Dr. Qadri so called revolution, he would not have got this much coverage. But Shehbaz Sharif has blood of innocent Pakistanis on his hands. He killed Dr. Qadri's innocent and unarmed followers unprovoked. This has been verified by several independent accounts.

Back
Top Bottom