What's new

Shame on you India, it was mutton not beef

Status
Not open for further replies.
cause we Muslims don't have the misfortune of becoming downtrodden by Hindu nutters

Well you muslims are having the misfortune of being downtrodden by your own fellow muslims east of your border!!! :lol: well thats more hurtful i guess...

This reminds me that it is our national propensity to be offended very easily, at the drop of a hat.

It's not about getting offended. Neither is it about denying what happened. The point is that Pakistanis read posts on PDF. It is farcical for them to post/gloat/faux sympathize with victims of such incidents in India when they cannot do a thing to save their own minorities from brutality. This has created a false equivalence between a country where stray incidence of violence against minorities takes place and another where minorities have been systematically wiped out through violence and intimidation - the fallacy that our crazies must be as bad as their crazies. A) we have many less crazies, and B) most of them are just mike-wielding crazies, whereas rare events such as this are an everyday occurrence in Pakistan.

Disagree..This a forum for valid debate.. Subjects may not be in favour for one section or the other.. It' not a self glorification platform. Best counter argue within the subject matter with out resorting to diversion of the subject or dragging in irrevelent topics

The counter-argument is built into my statement. I am not calling for banning such threads. I am calling for allowing Indians to respond freely, and not with one hand tied behind their back in the form of an impending ban. You will be surprised how quickly Pakistani posters will simply self-censor themselves and stop posting such threads.

Mob attacked him because it is so believable that Muslims would do such a thing. How did they earn such a reputation in the first place. If your communities reputation is so bad, who is responsible for it?

If the justice delivery mechanism in India was not to sclerotic then people would not have taken the law in their hand, but the truth of the matter is under secularism, Westernized Indian elites have gone on to formulate laws which has no bearing with justice or with the countries sociocultural background. Cow is sacred for Hindus. It is time Muslims and other idiots got that in their heads. This is India and not some godless commie country.
You are giving very good name to india by defending mobs?
Dude ,
There is law & court system in India. Nobody is above than law, Muslim, hindus or whatever.
If people takes law in hand then you will only see violence & bloodshed. World don't see them with good name when Muslim mob incities violence. Samething with Hindus when they take law in hand and kill people, world will not praise you.

Who are you? You are one diseased old man with inherent hatred for everything this country stands for. Its people, its civilization, its religion, its values. You are the kind that believes Muslims tyrants came to India to emancipate it from its cruel upper caste. You are the kind of rascal that believes that British ushered in egalitarianism in India. You who condemn India as a barbaric place which was civilized by British and Mughals, how dare you dare to question me?

Yes, most likely. They are the ones who speak what they think and do not have the habit of speaking from both sides of their mouth unlike Pakistanis.

Mind you tongue.... you are speaking to a senior.. evryone has the right to express his ot her views... if you dnt like argue politely or move on...dont Abuse!!! The accusations you made against him are baseless... try following his previous posts... he is against any bigotry...
@Joe Shearer ... pardon him.. he is a kid..

Mind you tongue.... you are speaking to a senior.. evryone has the right to express his ot her views... if you dnt like argue politely or move on...dont Abuse!!! The accusations you made against him are baseless... try following his previous posts... he is against any bigotry...
@Joe Shearer ... pardon him.. he is a kid..

Shut up. Senior my ***. I do not respect antinational traitors.

What pakistan had to do in this thread? I don't defend any bad incident. But you are defending this incident. Am I wrong in this thread ? Did he eat cow and break law?
He ate mutton but murdered with brutality just due to rumors.

Bro you misunderstand me. I was saying inhuman mobs everywhere are the same worldwide. They are inhuman...what do you expect? They dont care if someone has commited a crime or not...it bears no relevance. I am definitely not defending this incident at all. You were the one that originally said:

What a shame even He didn't break any law, still got punishment from cruel and inhuman mob.

As though if he did indeed break the law would somehow change the injustice somehow. Law breaking has nothing to do with anything the mob did. They would have found some other excuse after all...it definitely seems they were out to get this guy for whatever reason. The main culprits will have their day in court and we will get to the bottom of this.

But you need to accept that such people are found everywhere in almost every country...the worst always comes when they feel they can get away with such heinous acts and therefore dont think twice....but the justice and media coverage meted out to these criminals will hopefully dissuade more than a fair share of their ilk in the future....hopefully!

Cato advocated a famous proverb which can describe your message perfectly well:"Anger at lies can last for ever, although anger at truth will never last".

If you are referring to Cato the Censor, and not one of his forebears, this was the war-obsessed lunatic who spoke on every debate in the Senate with the prescription 'Delenda est Carthago'

I am not surprised that you find his views sympathetic.

Please visit the good doctor in the evening for the purchase of prescription drugs to calm your high blood pressure.

Thank you for your concern. After examining the views of bigots like some whom I can point to readily, I have developed very high blood pressure, and am now on maximal medication.

Those ruffians and bigoted individuals are increasing in your society where old men are hacked to death by a lynching mob.

A singularly stupid and senseless remark. The difference is that we condemn this kind of barbarity when it happens in our own land; you do not.

This topic is not centered on Pakistan, however I am ecstatic and extremely grateful that our forefathers supported the ideological philosophy of the Two Nation Theory, because we Muslims don't have the misfortune of becoming downtrodden by Hindu nutters.

Congratulations. You made it to your first distinction.

Like Bertrand Russell said:"Men are born ignorant and not stupid. However they are made stupid by education". When the educated masses of India elected a criminal as their Prime Minister, then the issue of secularism and social harmony was flushed down the latrine.

I don't suppose the juxtaposition of Russell and your potty mouthed expressions particularly discompose you.

Personally there is no need for me to dream, because the lynching of a old defenseless man was a reality:) Please continue these incidences and inflame the seed of hatred which would lead to anarchy on a destructive scale.

As I said earlier, the distinguishing mark which separates hypocrites from the genuinely outraged is the ability to see the fault in one's own country, and not to slur it over with vague nationalistic pablum. You, sad to say, do not survive the test.

Shut up. Senior my ***. I do not respect antinational traitors.

A good day for you, it seems.

There is bit difference.
Killing on beef is....... " Indian mob get angry when a Muslim arguably killed a cow and eat it to hurt Hindu feelings"
Killing on mutton....." Indian mob killed Muslim just on a rumor that a Muslim killed a cow which in reality he didn't."

My point is, that killing by mob just on a rumor is beyond ridiculous. Although there is no justification for either case, but issue turn worse when some one might kill you on just a rumor........pick the point

Killing a human is grossly wrong. Does not matter the reason if it was mutton or beef or something else.

It's not about getting offended. Neither is it about denying what happened. The point is that Pakistanis read posts on PDF. It is farcical for them to post/gloat/faux sympathize with victims of such incidents in India when they cannot do a thing to save their own minorities from brutality. This has created a false equivalence between a country where stray incidence of violence against minorities takes place and another where minorities have been systematically wiped out through violence and intimidation - the fallacy that our crazies must be as bad as their crazies. A) we have many less crazies, and B) most of them are just mike-wielding crazies, whereas rare events such as this are an everyday occurrence in Pakistan.

The counter-argument is built into my statement. I am not calling for banning such threads. I am calling for allowing Indians to respond freely, and not with one hand tied behind their back in the form of an impending ban. You will be surprised how quickly Pakistani posters will simply self-censor themselves and stop posting such threads.

This forum is run by Pakistanis, so some amount of double standard is natural. It is basic human nature.

You are giving very good name to india by defending mobs?
Dude ,
There is law &le court system in India. Nobody is above than law, Muslim, hindus or whatever.
If people takes law in hand then you will only see violence & bloodshed. People don't see them with good name when Muslim mob incities violence. Samething with Hindus when they take law in hand and kill people, world will not praise you.

Hey remember Islam is a religion of peace. Our Indian Bongs would vouch for that. So we have a long way to go to do all those murders and terrorism and still we will have some of our Bong like people claiming we are people of peace too. It wont just be the Hindus, it will be Christians, Buddhists, Animists, everyone in the world soon enough.

Who are you? You are one diseased old man with inherent hatred for everything this country stands for. Its people, its civilization, its religion, its values. You are the kind that believes Muslims tyrants came to India to emancipate it from its cruel upper caste. You are the kind of rascal that believes that British ushered in egalitarianism in India. You who condemn India as a barbaric place which was civilized by British and Mughals, how dare you dare to question me?

Your views are your own condemnation.

Yes, most likely. They are the ones who speak what they think and do not have the habit of speaking from both sides of their mouth unlike Pakistanis.

The rule of law. Not this primitive animal reaction. So much for the veneer of civilisation imparted by learning English. The rest is the same ugly stuff.

May be you do not know, India permits death penalty. We are not talking EU here.

If you are referring to Cato the Censor, and not one of his forebears, this was the war-obsessed lunatic who spoke on every debate in the Senate with the prescription 'Delenda est Carthago'

I am not surprised that you find his views sympathetic.

Thank you for your concern. After examining the views of bigots like some whom I can point to readily, I have developed very high blood pressure, and am now on maximal medication.

A singularly stupid and senseless remark. The difference is that we condemn this kind of barbarity when it happens in our own land; you do not.

Congratulations. You made it to your first distinction.

I don't suppose the juxtaposition of Russell and your potty mouthed expressions particularly discompose you.

As I said earlier, the distinguishing mark which separates hypocrites from the genuinely outraged is the ability to see the fault in one's own country, and not to slur it over with vague nationalistic pablum. You, sad to say, do not survive the test.

A good day for you, it seems.

The name of Bongs is mud in this country. Continue your merry ways. Bongs will get what is coming their way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom