What's new

SHAM IDREES THREATENED MY FAMILY | DUCKY BHAI

Everyone watches YouTube videos, I loved watching Zaid Ali videos... good for the laughs, please dont call ducky bhais videos time wasting:angel:.
I used to watch Zaid Ali then shifted to Sham and Shaveer but those 2 had nothing new...So stopped them I prefer Rahim Padesi, Lame Brown Dude and Furqan ...There is plenty out there:

Karachi vines
Danish Ali (he sometimes can be annoying)
There used to be Dhoom Bros
The Lame Brown Dude - Ali Sufian Wasif [I like his the best ...original very decent and extremely funny]

Last edited:
I used to watch Zaid Ali then shifted to Sham and Shaveer but those 2 had nothing new...So stopped them I prefer Rahim Padesi, Lame Brown Dude and Furqan ...There is plenty out there:

Karachi vines
Danish Ali (he sometimes can be annoying)
There used to be Dhoom Bros
The Lame Brown Dude - Ali Sufian Wasif [I like his the best ...original very decent and extremely funny]
Only the real ones watched diary of a bad man...

Only the real ones watched diary of a bad man...
Sorry I opened the thread coz it seemed like we were chatting with it closed :p:

Yea I have watched that but that was a while back...dont even remember it anymore...

Sorry I opened the thread coz it seemed like we were chatting with it closed :p:

Yea I have watched that but that was a while back...dont even remember it anymore...
Lol
Honestly I have always hated Sham for his content, shitty and copied video lacking any sense. Just click baits and nonsense, I loved how Ducky bhai exposed him the first time around, a very good critique-in my opinion. Though he can use a better language, and seems like Zaid Ali is supporting Ducky bhai on this one.

Lol
Honestly I have always hated Sham for his content, shitty and copied video lacking any sense. Just click baits and nonsense, I loved how Ducky bhai exposed him the first time around, a very good critique-in my opinion. Though he can use a better language, and seems like Zaid Ali is supporting Ducky bhai on this one.
I dont know...I havent followed any of them recently...Waste of my precious time :rolleyes:

I prefer watching American tv series or Pakistani drama to improve my Urdu :ashamed:

Don't close the thread. Millions+ people follow them. Let them see the truth about this idiot shams idrees. Watch Above video posted by OP to see truth.

I dont know...I havent followed any of them recently...Waste of my precious time :rolleyes:

I prefer watching American tv series or Pakistani drama to improve my Urdu :ashamed:
I hope you're not one of the game of thrones folks:butcher:.

I hope you're not one of the game of thrones folks:butcher:.
I watched only 1 episode and I was like :sick: why are people fans of this trash?

Don't close the thread. Millions+ people follow them. Let them see the truth about this idiot shams idrees. Watch Above video posted by OP to see truth.
Cant be bothered....When you watch one you watch the other than you increase their crappy ratings and viewers...I dont want any part of this crap they got going....I watch neither (waste of my time) and I am happy with just that :angel:

I watched only 1 episode and I was like :sick: why are people fans of this trash?

Cant be bothered....When you watch one you watch the other than you increase their crappy ratings and viewers...I dont want any part of this crap they got going....I watch neither (waste of my time) and I am happy with just that :angel:
Couldn't agree more, lol.

This bs isn't going to be extended to PDF

I would prefer if Pakistanis don't waste their time for these kind of useless time wasting vlogs
Just watch videos of Pakistani vloggers with a "I am sorry" trend, you will get the idea how seriously our vloggers have taken sham's threat, and are united against the foriegn aggressor.

Just watch videos of Pakistani vloggers with a "I am sorry" trend, you will get the idea how seriously our vloggers have taken sham's threat, and are united against the foriegn aggressor.
Dont got no earphones on me right now..Will see if I have mood to waste time :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom