What's new

Shakib - "We should be starting as favorites"

it was a pain in the a$$ to watch Pakistanis playing a " Cricket MATCH" though never looked as if it was Pakistan's national team, second to that Athar Ali Khan's wanna be Ravi Shastri/ Sunil Gavaskar style commentary the most funny part was the statement of BCB boss that Cricket is most popular in Bangladesh after India:rofl::rofl: that almost caused me earache. any ways congrats to Bengalis you had a golden chance you cashed in good work.

Worst ever team of Pakistan, Azhar proved why he was taken out of the team to facilitate Misbah's existence for all these years, bowling less Hafeez is useless, Zulfiqar Babar is on paid holidays from PCB and top of that Waqar Younis is a disaster for the team time to kick him out after such a humiliation plus his victimization is on a roll these days, how stupid of them kick out their young talent playing for about 5 years or so to strengthen their batting order specially for umar akmal let alone his past performances but he wasn't given a proper chance at number 3/4 where he always desires. WTH that crap bowler Rahat Ali is doing in ODI squad why Umar Gul was not selected in the first place.:hitwall::hitwall: we just gave this series away too easily.

News coming in, Sheikh Hasina threatened to nuke Pakistan had they not lost this series. :o:

News coming in, Sheikh Hasina threatened to nuke Pakistan had they not lost this series. :o:

Thanks for complying..... However a little show of resistance would have been better.... Such utter capitulation was boring ..... At least you get to live another day safe in the knowledge you won't get nuked

Stupid crazy or what should I say to bangali shakib first go win against Ireland than talk we beaten u all

What Bengal thinks today, India thinks tomorrow . Never underestimate a bengali or at the end of the day you will become a fool like this post of yours

i love to read this thread all crazy staff written had a good laugh
but Pakistan team is a young player and also still good that Pakistan is not cheating or nor underestimating BD
but good luck to Pakistan and BD in the other match

Pakis are whinnig again.
but!but! That was the weakest part of our team. :rofl:
now my question is:Who the f*€k has told you to send those shits, who don't even know how to play cricket? :mad:

Banglawash!!
naam to suna hoga! ;)

Typical Bangali behavior, you people are such an idiot that you whine after loosing against India which is WAY more superior team than your imagination. by the we don't even know how to play? let me know who taught you to play and who brought you to international cricket? 16 years of humiliation suddenly and eventually won 2 matches; you lost your shit mind fuKtrd. it was a cleaner thread but you take it to the next level.

Talk about whining its not our habit we stated what's the truth its the weakest team ever
your farty fishy butts cannot understand a reality which is being said.
That's whining and crying,

2012-03-23__ftmt01.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
33p6lap.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

Typical Bangali behavior, you people are such an idiot that you whine after loosing against India which is WAY more superior team than your imagination. by the we don't even know how to play? let me know who taught you to play and who brought you to international cricket? 16 years of humiliation suddenly and eventually won 2 matches; you lost your shit mind fuKtrd. it was a cleaner thread but you take it to the next level.

Talk about whining its not our habit we stated what's the truth its the weakest team ever
your farty fishy butts cannot understand a reality which is being said.
That's whining and crying,

2012-03-23__ftmt01.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
33p6lap.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
Why getting upset?
accept the defeat and move on and let them enjoy the celebrations?

Back
Top Bottom