What's new

Shakib questions India's Test status !

kobiraaz

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Bangladeshi captain Shakib Al Hasan have expressed his thoughts on Indians poor performance at post match (Zim vs Bang 3 day game) media conference.

http--4.bp.blogspot.com--R0SEAmvhEHc-TjfuiC7p5TI-AAAAAAAAANM-VotmdwVOPDA-s1600-sakib.jpg

"I don't think that India is good team to grant Test status. Look at their statics for last 7 innings, they scored only once over 300 runs. If you consider our last 5 innings, nothing... ! But our players have able to past 300 mark 3 times out of last 7 innings with 419 at Dhaka & 382 at Lords against English bowlers. Haven't we made it large ? Alas ! Whole world saying ICC should revoke Test status of Bangladesh. But I don't know why they can't see India."

Speaking further, he added on current Indian openers;

"Actually, their are not in standard to play Test, I think you can remember 2 run a ball centuries of Tamim bhai's at Lords & at Old Trafford. And other opener Imrul Kayes also played well. Alas ! Whole world saying ICC should revoke Test status of Bangladesh. But I don't know why they can't see India. "

He stated furthermore as return of Virender Shewag will not going to change many things. Statistically there is possibility of that. The star opening batsman averages just 39.5 in England compared to his career average of 53.43. Not only that, he is yet to play a test at Edgbaston & averages only 12 at The Oval, which are the venues for next 2 tests. However Bangladeshi dashing opener Tamim Iqbal has able to average 67 in England.

Apart from India's mistakes in the game, he uttered on "Spirit of the Game" as an answer to a journalist's questions.

" If I was in that situation I would have go to the English dressing room with Stuart Law on day 4 morning & request declaration or a draw for the sake of "Spirit of the game". Alas ! Whole world saying ICC should revoke Test status of Bangladesh. But I don't know why they can't see India."

Shakib questions India's Test status ! | Sri Lankan #Cricket News Magazine | #Cricturf

A team doesn't get No.1 rank by the press of a button.
Its a just a rough patch,world champions,No.1 test team since 2.5 years.
Guess the poor Bangladeshi has lost senses!

in a deeper thought he did not actually questioned india's test status.. he actually questioned them who talks against Bangladesh's test status.

bad mouth bangladesh indeed didn't deserve test status..
ICC is right to revoke Test status of Bangladesh..
cricket is not only a game but a gentlelmens game and idiots loose talkers are not required here to spoil it....

in a deeper thought he did not actually questioned india's test status.. he actually questioned them who talks against Bangladesh's test status.
So India performed badly in 2 test matches..(India won the series before the England one) and the guy gets on jumping and tends to defend Bangladesh,where/how many times have Bangladesh performed?
And you're comparing BD to India?

How many matches they have won against quality opposition ? Bangladeshi captain is a disgrace to bangladesh.. did he forget the WC match against India..sehwag ??

bad mouth bangladesh indeed didn't deserve test status..
ICC is right to revoke Test status of Bangladesh..
cricket is not only a game but a gentlelmens game and idiots loose talkers are not required here to spoil it....

when did icc revoked our test status??? Gentleman's game?? huh?? Sehwag and sidhu????? idiots loose talkers

Shakib Al Hasan don't think..... Who Cares
Get ICC to throw India out. Try once and he and his team will see the result.

Back
Top Bottom